Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11581

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSergeant  [View Original Post]
    Greeting fellow Mongers.

    Old Sergeant here.

    I ran across a MILF who's new to the game.

    This MILF is 25 years old, single mom and has here own spot.

    I dreamed of her yesterday where I was greeted with a smile and a hug, she took me to the room and we got ready for the fun, she to me to lau back and relax, her mic skills was a 9 and she didn't rush, when my soldier was at attention she put my helmet on and climb aboard and went for a ride.

    I flipped her over and I put those knees next to her ears, she looked as if she wanted to cry, so I flipped her doggy style, next thing I knew I passed out and she woke me up.

    Mind you she she's shy and didn't look at me while riding, she says she lost her job and she looking for help.

    Very nice girl, 160 lbs nice DDs and BBBJ is a 9 and she takes directions very well. This little MILF says she's looking for about 4 regulars that are 40 and over who are respectful..
    Saw her today and agree with everything Old Sergeant said. She reminds me of a tatted Ashland Harlee with bigger tits, even had little dogs and kitten running around the house like Harlee. She would have let me gone BB but for once I used my big head and strapped up but YMMV as she did ask me to bring a condom before visit. She did not give me permission to share her number so you'll have to go through Old Sergeant for that.

  2. #11580

    Bigger than she looks

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks back nice enough but took to long in the bathroom and bigger than she looks in her pics.

  3. #11579

    Short pump incall

    Have a girl that hit me up through dating app. She says 200 for everything but only accepts gift cards or PayPal. Seems sketchy. Anyone recognize her? Very interested but spider sense is tingling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8C4A67B5-9E88-4C01-B93D-ACF5EE154964.jpg‎  

  4. #11578

    Pregnant Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleBee  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post on stg while I was scrolling. Haven't seen her yet, but I thought some of why'all would be interested. She looks pretty cute from her pics, I did message her no response yet. I haven't been with a pregnant provider yet, she seems like a good first LOL.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/200937931389
    This one is like 7 months preggo, been around for a while too.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/767025405827

  5. #11577

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan77  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months back CBJ. 5 but she's a bit larger than I go for and has a handler.

  6. #11576
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleBee  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post on stg while I was scrolling. Haven't seen her yet, but I thought some of why'all would be interested. She looks pretty cute from her pics, I did message her no response yet. I haven't been with a pregnant provider yet, she seems like a good first LOL.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/200937931389
    Different number like the ad stated but by the pics she was in VA a month or so ago. Great gal sweet and an awesome time. I definitely recommend.

  7. #11575

    Pregnant girl

    Saw this post on stg while I was scrolling. Haven't seen her yet, but I thought some of why'all would be interested. She looks pretty cute from her pics, I did message her no response yet. I haven't been with a pregnant provider yet, she seems like a good first LOL.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/200937931389

  8. #11574

    Beckie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimSlade  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same chick that was also staying by the Diamond for a bit? Kind of thick, but super nice and down to earth?
    Here's an ad. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/just-w...vider/20797871.

    She's at least looking a lot healthier than when I saw her 2 years ago.

  9. #11573

    Shelby

    Got a text from Shelby, she is available for car dates. SM who have her information can contact her.

  10. #11572
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimSlade  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same chick that was also staying by the Diamond for a bit? Kind of thick, but super nice and down to earth?
    Yeah its her. Saw her recently in her incall in northside. I'll have to visit her again when she's alone because she had ALOT of company in the house. Probably friends of her roommate but I don't like that many people around in such a small place.

    Skills are the same, only went for a CBJ. She still can't dt most likely because of the wrapper tip.

  11. #11571

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ83  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier this year when I was passing through. I posted a review of her. I think she went by a different name also. Anyway lost her number and going to be driving through again this weekend. Gave an amazing BJ and loved the daddy role play. Let me take pictures and video. If anyone knows please help me out. Thanks!
    I think she is either gone or on a vacation. Haven't seen her post in awhile.

  12. #11570

    Forgot Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I love the different hair colors but I am looking for something else.
    Forgot the link.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...4/425794899444

  13. #11569
    Met up with this chick last night. Was in the hood for some BBw. Was better than I expected. Most likely repeat, but nice sweet girl.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/651798830455

  14. #11568

    Baddest Brunette

    Anyone seen this girl? I love the different hair colors but I am looking for something else.

  15. #11567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 274

    Anyone know if the red headed Hannah is still around?

    I saw her earlier this year when I was passing through. I posted a review of her. I think she went by a different name also. Anyway lost her number and going to be driving through again this weekend. Gave an amazing BJ and loved the daddy role play. Let me take pictures and video. If anyone knows please help me out. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape