Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 18199
-
08-29-19 13:36 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 476Just asking. Have you ever had a session with her? Maybe your thinking of someone else. I will vouch that OliverOil is not exaggerating one bit. She is pretty in my book, I have known her for a few years and have actually had sessions with her.
Originally Posted by DreamForever69
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 11:34 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 963Morgan. More than a pretty face and amazing body
Her passion and skills are at the Avalon or Nikkole level. Some of my most intense orgasms were with her. She can bring to you to the brink and pull back at will multiple times until you explode like a volcano. I'm talking pull a ham string, wrench your back, buck like bronco rodeo style. Don't nikpick the details and miss the big picture.
Originally Posted by DreamForever69
[View Original Post]
OO.
-
08-29-19 10:10 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 400Morgan
Everyone can flood her mailbox at MorganElise.
Originally Posted by BigHoss74
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 07:33 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 97Digits?
Did she give permission to share contact info? Pics are on point for sure.
Originally Posted by Jonah1
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 02:39 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 295In the eyes of the beholder
Not everyone will agree on who is beautiful. Not saying Morgan is a butter face but she is definitely not cuter than Jennifer Aniston. A monger just might walk if he is expecting someone to open the door resembling Miss Aniston and instead the girl in these pics answers the door. Body does look good for her age though.
Originally Posted by Jonah1
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 22:54 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 476Morgan
Yes she is hott. She gave permission to share. Hope pics load.
-
08-28-19 07:39 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 107Ashley Longwood
I saw her a few times on her second time out of retirement. She was way UTR for the 2nd time. Said was done with her boyfriend and service was great as always. Then went crickets on phone and email after a few attempts. I got email last week that said was boyfriend saying not to contact her again. Wish her well, she was a great girl.
-
08-27-19 20:39 #6297Senior Member

Posts: 156The Legendary Cassie
I finally got to add Cassie to the trophy case! All of the reviews are accurate my friends. Tall slender beauty with sweet little boobies and an ass that will have you begging for buttermilk! Perfect body in my book. Saw her at an incall in Altamonte. She was nice and sweet and just a joy to finally meet. I will be repeating over and over! My only complaint is she made me pop too fast! Holy shit!
-
08-27-19 17:09 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 400Coconut Oil
Sounds like you enjoyed my coconut oil haha.
Originally Posted by Eroniatele
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 16:57 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 327On point!
Congrats! Cassie is a great one to see! Actually, now that I'm thinking of it I better find a reason to be on that side of town and set an appointment! I would check out Nikki too she was In same area, if you like redheads. Not sure though haven't heard back from her lately. Anyone heard from her? Back to original topic of Cassie. She has definetly been cool peoples and of course so very cute. I like the taller ones!
Originally Posted by Yikes101
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 16:35 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 476Morgan
Morgan is amazing and well worth it.
Originally Posted by Eroniatele
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 16:25 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 884Ashley
I don't know what happened to her, I did contact also and didn't get any response. I'm not blaming you but if you did see her why didn't you post about seeing her. If you did see her maybe she would get more business from people reading about your dream.
Originally Posted by ImAwaxdatazz69
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 14:31 #6292Senior Member

Posts: 193Carribean scar
WOW! Just had a fantastic time with Carribean Scar earlier today.
First, she's a very hot Latina with cream tan skin and a beautiful nice round bottom so perfect I just wanted to chomp on them cheeks LOL. Very GFE and friendly and very sensual / sexual. Really knows how to please. She was so good I initially set up a hh appt but ended up going for the full hour.
Didn't waste any time as soon as I got in, went through passionate GFE kissing and BBBJ and proceeded to all my favorite positions. It was so good I didn't last long, and recovered within seconds (which is rare), and just had to go for another merry go round.
Will definitely repeat.
-
08-27-19 13:26 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 88Where's Ashley from Longwood?
Seen Ashley a couple weeks ago or so, but no one answers her phone. Anyone has new digits? Or anyone knows what happened to her?
-
08-27-19 10:28 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 36Cassie UTR
I can now co-sign with the other fellas about Cassie. Sweet, slender and sexy. Thanks, Vino!












Reply With Quote




