Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10260

    Angel Massage

    Been here 3 times and it was clear management is making staff operate by some sense of caution.

    1st time had an older pretty lady, probably in her 40's who did a phenomenal job at a hard massage. No nonsense and was professional. Left the door slightly open, covered my eyes when she had to lean on me etc.

    2nd time, I had CiCi (every massage place has a cici) She had a nice summer dress and is pretty. Lot of touch and allowed hands in skirt and over the legs. Stopped me from any access up top.

    Gave a good tease but no extras. She said I can help myself (which I wasn't interested in).

    When there a 3rd time and asked for Cici hoping she'd open up for a repeat customer. Same as 2nd time. Lot of touch but no extras.

  2. #10259

    Jussara35

    Any information on Jussara35 is greatly appreciated. Some reviews on her shows rates of $200, $300 and $400. She advertises $200/ hr. Is there an extended menu? FS?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/144626

  3. #10258

    Unique Massage SDSU Area

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes2019  [View Original Post]
    Great report! Was this a standard 40/40 rub and tug?
    Yes, Unique Massage is a standard $40/hour house fee AMP. I’m not sure if anything more than a rub and tug is offered here.

  4. #10257

    DaDa Serra Mesa

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!

    It's interesting when I contacted her to inquire about scheduling an appointment she was very quick to respond back. After seeing your info that her pictures are fake I sent her a text to inquire about her fake pictures and asked if she looks anything like the pictures in her ad. It's been crickets and I have not heard back from her since.
    Looks like DaDa is posting new pictures. LOL.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148724

  5. #10256

    Unique Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I was at SDSU for an event and decided to visit Unique Massage (old Michelle's Spa location). I drew Sophia.

    When Sophia entered the room she immediately dimmed the lights to where it was almost pitched dark. Her English was okay, and asked what pressure I wanted. I told her where my trouble spots were and told her medium to deep pressure. Her massage was okay. Before the flip she did some light touch on my butt, but no teasing of junior or the boys. After a quick wipe to remove the oil off my back she asked for me to flip. She put the sheets over junior and started working on my stomach. I tried to get a good look at Sophia but couldn't really see her face because it was so dark. Her body was a little too heavy for my taste. When she started working on my legs she brushed up on junior several times and got his attention. She then pointed to him and asked if I wanted junior massaged. Sophia had on a summer dress and allowed mutual touching. She was also okay with FIV. HJ was a bit mechanical but she got the job done. She then got some warm towels and cleaned me up. Sophia waited for me in the lobby with some water. I got a good look at her face and would rate her maybe a 3. She is probably in her early to mid 50's.

    On the way out I made eyes contact with a decent looking MILF in a short summer dress. Manager told me her name is CiCi and asked if I wanted a massage with her. LOL. I will try CiCi this weekend and will report back. If anyone has any intel on CiCi that would be appreciated.
    Great report! Was this a standard 40/40 rub and tug?

  6. #10255

    Unique Massage El Cajon Blvd / SDSU Area

    I was at SDSU for an event and decided to visit Unique Massage (old Michelle's Spa location). I drew Sophia.

    When Sophia entered the room she immediately dimmed the lights to where it was almost pitched dark. Her English was okay, and asked what pressure I wanted. I told her where my trouble spots were and told her medium to deep pressure. Her massage was okay. Before the flip she did some light touch on my butt, but no teasing of junior or the boys. After a quick wipe to remove the oil off my back she asked for me to flip. She put the sheets over junior and started working on my stomach. I tried to get a good look at Sophia but couldn't really see her face because it was so dark. Her body was a little too heavy for my taste. When she started working on my legs she brushed up on junior several times and got his attention. She then pointed to him and asked if I wanted junior massaged. Sophia had on a summer dress and allowed mutual touching. She was also okay with FIV. HJ was a bit mechanical but she got the job done. She then got some warm towels and cleaned me up. Sophia waited for me in the lobby with some water. I got a good look at her face and would rate her maybe a 3. She is probably in her early to mid 50's.

    On the way out I made eyes contact with a decent looking MILF in a short summer dress. Manager told me her name is CiCi and asked if I wanted a massage with her. LOL. I will try CiCi this weekend and will report back. If anyone has any intel on CiCi that would be appreciated.

  7. #10254
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggleby  [View Original Post]
    I used to see the famous Lulu here until she moved on, do you know the names of any current providers at you that offer similar top notch backside service? I tried to PM but your inbox was full.
    Drove by last Friday morning to check out talent. Girls were not attractive enough to remember there names. First girl I saw had a beer belly and ask if anyone else working and 2nd chick was to old looking. Since I was around that area decided to go check out the other you place and chick was also not good looking and look really angry like I took the last popeyes chicken sandwich.

  8. #10253

    Sindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Technical69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Sindy is still around? She used to be at MO, and later moved on along with Sammy.
    She is. She retired for a while but has been back for at least a few months. I haven't seen her since she got back but here's the listing.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/139683

  9. #10252
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    And a church.
    Can't be worse than A Spa I think. At the corner of Mercury and Ronson suite D. There's some sort of AA meeting or church group that meets right next door and there are always people outside. I don't enjoy walking past them, then 30 min later walking past them again with weak legs. .

    Thanks for confirming the location, I'll definitely check it out.

  10. #10251

    Sindy

    Anyone know if Sindy is still around? She used to be at MO, and later moved on along with Sammy.

  11. #10250
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Do be aware, if you haven't gone before, it is in a busy strip mall next to a number of businesses, including a barbershop, cosmetics business, take out pizza hut, and restaurant.
    And a church.

  12. #10249
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    Is it the one in Lemon Grove or on University in SD? Thanks.
    Lemon Grove, East end of Broadway.

  13. #10248

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes2019  [View Original Post]
    That's a real bummer it got closed down. Lots of great memories there and the location was ideal. I hope the owner finds a new location soon with the same level of service.
    I recently visited A spa and was greeted by Monica formerly of V. Same level of service on the menu. She's a sweet girl and worth a visit!

  14. #10247

    Inbox

    What is the you spa. Tried to message but inbox full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopster  [View Original Post]
    Is there nothing in the North County anymore? Haven't seen a report in many months. PM me if you're not willing to share with everyone.

    I've been hitting the you spa / massage spots for a little BBBJ action and occasional rimming, but it's getting to be too far to go. HJ or BJ preferred over FS.

    Thanks!

  15. #10246
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    Got to give a shout out to this place. It's a typical 40/40 format. But the ladies are cuter than many of the other locations, and, they do put in the effort. Last visit had Nana. Worth a repeat. Oh yeah, they've also got a shower.

    Just wish it was closer for me.
    Is it the one in Lemon Grove or on University in SD? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape