Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 7975
-
09-01-19 23:54 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 485Recommend
Amy kitty in mount laurel nj. Donna Bella In LEVITTOWN is the best down here by my opinion but she's not a spinner.
Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 22:38 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 119Coming down from Boston
I'll be visiting Philly in a couple of weeks (coming down from Boston). Any recommendations for petite spinners that offer GFE?
-
09-01-19 21:50 #1913Regular Member

Posts: 1I did receive a response to a text I sent her about a week ago, I just asked if she was good and she responded yes and she was locked up. I assume she is on house arrest still.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 16:00 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 987Anyone hear front Dani?
Has anyone heard from Dani in MontCo, used to have the danisworld. Org website? Last I heard from her 4+ months ago she had a court date and it's been complete radio silence. Website down, no response to texts and not even any Facebook posts. I was wondering if she had plans to return to the game after 6 (?) months of whatever is going on with her. Reply here or DM.
-
08-31-19 00:38 #1911Senior Member

Posts: 819Just sharing a friend
Hey guys, I'm not in the Philadelphia area all that much, but I had a dream I met up with an old friend of mine from back in the CL days yesterday.
She goes by Leslie, or sexyleslie.
Nice black girl. Can't usually host, but on occasion she'll get a room. Fun to ride with in the car. Used to see her quite a bit back in the day, lost touch and re-connected recently. Obviously, everyone has different tastes, but, I like her. Laid back, no hard drug use, and a good time. Nice lady, treat her well, please.
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6544901
-
08-30-19 08:40 #1910Senior Member

Posts: 157I just saw the honeymoon thing this morning and loled.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
I would love to see her because she is cute. Not sure what to expect though.
-
08-29-19 23:20 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 260Probably needed a break from all that "business". I didn't even notice that honeymoon experience in her ad LOL. That's insane to me. Even if you offered BBFS behind the scenes why the fuck would you ever post something like that for all to see? Crazy!
Originally Posted by BurbsMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 23:14 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 274My bad
Update- of course a new ad showed up just when I posted this. My bad
Be Safe
Interesting that she has not posted in the past 3-4 days when she was posting everyday on STG. Has the well gone dry or with all of the wanted and unwanted attention chased her into hiding? Any of her <cough regulars care to update us?
Be Safe.
Originally Posted by TreblaleTom
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Burbs Monger; 08-29-19 at 23:18. Reason: Update
-
08-29-19 21:46 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks for the info. Had interest but then 2 bennys for non-GFE? Hard pass.
Originally Posted by WowPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 21:10 #1906Regular Member

Posts: 24Good find.
http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...l/793972323272
She looks like her pics. She maybe a little skinner. She's really chill. I ordered her an Uber and she seemed ready pretty quick. It was $200 for the basics and everything covered. Seemed like you can get more with extras. She's hot enough where I didn't really need extras but YMMV. I've repeated three times already.
http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...l/793972323272
-
08-29-19 11:30 #1905Regular Member

Posts: 4Montco
I concur. Excellent head game. She's on and off the radar quite a bit. If you catch her while she's posting, she's available, otherwise it's difficult to get ahold of her.
Originally Posted by Nuthunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 21:48 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 157Wow!!
Originally Posted by Nuthunter
[View Original Post]
I stand corrected.
I hate the misty thinking drug addict who says they're going to do something then floats off.
I know some of them in my personal life LOL.
Anyway, she is cute.
-
08-27-19 13:18 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 485Cherry valentine
So I had found this girl on twitter, had some back and forth chats with her for awhile. She was open about drug problems so it kind of kept me away for awhile. She posted she was having a sale the other day and really needed money. Says now there's a deposit which there wasn't last time we talked. Says all professional girls have a deposit which I've never heard of even Donnabella doesn't require one. I saw Ava Devine and she doesn't need one. She lowered the price a bunch of times told me she doesn't do Incall at this time so I asked her about cardates and stuff. At the end of the day I didn't fee comfortable with a deposit with someone who's told me they have a drug problem. She got pissed off that I said I couldn't do it if there's a deposit and started blowing up my phone. She posted the whole phone convo on twitter trying to stick up for herself. This is why we use text apps. She posted on twitter it's not my job to get guys to book me. That literally is your job, that's why you're having sales because you're not making enough demanding 400 and deposits and not being able to host. Some of these girls are crazy. I was super polite in explaining why I don't trust deposits. But is what it is. Haven't seen her but she's batshit crazy if you say no so thought I'd issue a warning.
-
08-27-19 00:32 #1902Senior Member

Posts: 260Yeah I never got a fake vibe from her. This is just typical Montco. A girl gets a decent review, probably hundreds of guys bombard her with texts / calls, she's impossible to see for most of us, she raises her rates drastically, and she's probably going to be gone soon. That's what you get in an area with zero talent.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 22:41 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 124I saw her 2 months ago and she gave top notch service. She proactively asked if I wanted to take a video of her. Very strong head game. She's real, here she is in my car.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






