Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,786 to 19,800 of 24555
-
08-28-19 09:42 #4770Regular Member

Posts: 13Bbbj
Bare- and just about every technique there is in the book except DT.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 22:36 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 102Thank you!
Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Stavr
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 21:25 #4768Senior Member

Posts: 38Oops! I replied to the wrong post. I am referring to Sapphire not Rosie.
Originally Posted by Thaman
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 21:22 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 38Sapphire
I actually picked her up at the circle on Wilkens Ave last Friday. I had just dropped off one of my regulars and was just doing some recon. I picked her up just to say hello and she was very friendly and well spoken. She gave me the old number (not the 202 area code).
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
It must have been a slow day because she was willing to accept SW rates but she told me she normally charges $ for a ss. If I had any energy left, I would definitely have taken her up on her offer. Pictures are definitely 100% real!
-
08-27-19 20:01 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 811Looks like pictures stolen from Japan.
Porn site.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 19:42 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 128Marianna is BBBJ and CFS. Her oral skills are unreal. Frankly, I think she'd object to a CBJ. Might tell you to get lost.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 18:56 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 62Pretty sure it is short for Touring Girls https://www.touringgirls.ch/front-page/.
Originally Posted by Tsuscrumhalf
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 18:11 #4763Senior Member

Posts: 811Has any one seen Rosey (BBW)
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...953/6315219609
Previous ad (different number).
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...144/6317965423
-
08-27-19 05:50 #4762Senior Member

Posts: 99Search here. There are a bunch of reviews.
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 04:07 #4761Senior Member

Posts: 89Paige
A link to her ad would be helpful. I've seen a Paige who is great. But Ii cannot tell you if it's the same escort.
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 00:25 #4760Senior Member

Posts: 223Paige Sweet Stuff
Has anyone met her before? Please PM me to make sure she is legit. I'm very interested in seeing her.
-
08-26-19 22:36 #4759Senior Member

Posts: 102Call me a retahd.
But what is TG? I see Thanksgiving every time those letters are together & it makes me want stuffing. And pie. Help a slow friend out here.
Originally Posted by Minkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 22:10 #4758Senior Member

Posts: 82Gfe
I've not had any problems at TG yet, I've seen 3 providers so far. Maybe GFE means something different to different people? With that service, my expectations have been fulfilled so far. Ill be sure to avoid the one you mentioned. Have the name of that provider?
Originally Posted by RennHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 20:59 #4757Senior Member

Posts: 812Marianna
Was everything covered or does she bb?
Originally Posted by RennHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 16:58 #4756Senior Member

Posts: 383The bottom
I was thinking the same thing. I guess a lot of the hot women are locked up / on vacation or in rehab. I think we have finally reached the bottom.
Originally Posted by RennHere
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





