Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 552 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    What damages can be expected? Room cost? Tips? Etc.

    Thanks. Want to check out either Pandora's or Kittens while in town.
    No private rooms at Pandoras. 200-300 should get you there.

    Private room at Kittens is 75 $ to the house for hh.

    Another 200-300 depending on the dancer / service.

  2. #1550
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with the long time vets.

    Monse at Pandoras BBFS, BBBJ.

    Unique at Kittens BBFS, BBBJ.

    & some newer ones.

    Allie at Pandoras, BBBJ, cfs.

    Summer at Pandoras BBBJ, BBFS.

    Kira at Kittens DT, Gagging BBBJ.

    Hennessy at Kittens bbbjcimws.
    What damages can be expected? Room cost? Tips? Etc.

    Thanks. Want to check out either Pandora's or Kittens while in town.

  3. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl from Romania still around? Did she quit? May have worked some at Kittens too last fall.
    There is a Nadia at Pandoras. But she looks Mexican.

  4. #1548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    I rarely go to Pandora, but on my last trip, I talked this cute Eastern European gal into giving me a bbbjcimws. Good girl sucked me dry, never stopping until I was fully drained. I forgot her name. Cute young blonde.
    Name, shift, day of the week?

  5. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with the long time vets.

    Monse at Pandoras BBFS, BBBJ.

    Unique at Kittens BBFS, BBBJ.

    & some newer ones.

    Allie at Pandoras, BBBJ, cfs.

    Summer at Pandoras BBBJ, BBFS.

    Kira at Kittens DT, Gagging BBBJ.

    Hennessy at Kittens bbbjcimws.
    I rarely go to Pandora, but on my last trip, I talked this cute Eastern European gal into giving me a bbbjcimws. Good girl sucked me dry, never stopping until I was fully drained. I forgot her name. Cute young blonde.

  6. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    That is bold move I think that shit is funny but you most likely don't visit deja vu clubs much that wouldn't go over too well maybe that works at kittens Pandoras and the sands LOL.
    It worked with Jessie and kitty.

    They pounced on it.

    Works good with Baristas.

    3 have taken a 15 minute "bathroom" break.

  7. #1545

    Monday Monday

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeMaster808  [View Original Post]
    Don't remember her name but black, great body, d cup manmades, nice plump ass. 1 for a 3 song HJ and I was out. Not exactly what I wanted but I think the Monday morning crew doesn't play like the Friday morning crew does.
    Sounds like either Entice or Kream. Entice offered me 4 ways to finish when I saw her last week.

  8. #1544

    Old School

    Can't go wrong with the long time vets.

    Monse at Pandoras BBFS, BBBJ.

    Unique at Kittens BBFS, BBBJ.

    & some newer ones.

    Allie at Pandoras, BBBJ, cfs.

    Summer at Pandoras BBBJ, BBFS.

    Kira at Kittens DT, Gagging BBBJ.

    Hennessy at Kittens bbbjcimws.

  9. #1543

    Legend

    Haha I literally LOL'd, wild man.

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtHockey  [View Original Post]
    I just unbuckle and unzip and pull it out as I sit down. If they don't grab it right away, I hand them 20 and get up and leave.

    I have only gotten up and left 2 x in 5 years.

  10. #1542

    Sands

    First strip clip experience:

    A lot of the girls seemed to go by the rules. But maybe I was too passive. One girl got off stage and I handed her a 10. Like y'all said that was a good sign and she quickly offered extras.

    It was dead slow and I decided to try another girl. But I honestly don't know who would and who wouldn't. Definitely got a lot of explanation of the laws fold to me LOL. But I told them it was my first time.

    Thank you all for the guidance.

  11. #1541

    Pandora's Monday

    Don't remember her name but black, great body, d cup manmades, nice plump ass. 1 for a 3 song HJ and I was out. Not exactly what I wanted but I think the Monday morning crew doesn't play like the Friday morning crew does.

  12. #1540
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtHockey  [View Original Post]
    I just unbuckle and unzip and pull it out as I sit down. If they don't grab it right away, I hand them 20 and get up and leave.

    I have only gotten up and left 2 x in 5 years.
    That is bold move I think that shit is funny but you most likely don't visit deja vu clubs much that wouldn't go over too well maybe that works at kittens Pandoras and the sands LOL.

  13. #1539
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtHockey  [View Original Post]
    I just unbuckle and unzip and pull it out as I sit down. If they don't grab it right away, I hand them 20 and get up and leave.

    I have only gotten up and left 2 x in 5 years.
    I could never do that. I'm probably spending more than I should, but to me, that's like freaky weird and would be just awkward.

  14. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeMaster808  [View Original Post]
    Friday am. Imagine, black / Asian mix, standard dance at first but offered 1/2-1/2 for 1, total 1. 3 might repeat but looking for Faith or Monse. Anyone know if one of them will be on Monday morning?
    Probably. How did it go?

  15. #1537

    Pandora's

    Friday am. Imagine, black / Asian mix, standard dance at first but offered 1/2-1/2 for 1, total 1. 3 might repeat but looking for Faith or Monse. Anyone know if one of them will be on Monday morning?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape