Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 8286
-
08-29-19 21:25 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 256More on Kittens
Chanel-CBJ, cfs, HJ 250
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
Michelle BBBJ, cs HJ 200
unique BBBJCIM, cfs 150
Melanie, BBBJ,
AK CBJ, cfs, HJ 200
Celeste BBBJ, BBFS 250
Pretty CBJ, cfs 180
Ducati CBJ, cfs 250.
-
08-29-19 18:13 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 153No private rooms at Pandoras. 200-300 should get you there.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
Private room at Kittens is 75 $ to the house for hh.
Another 200-300 depending on the dancer / service.
-
08-29-19 02:54 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 818What damages can be expected? Room cost? Tips? Etc.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
Thanks. Want to check out either Pandora's or Kittens while in town.
-
08-29-19 01:25 #1563Banned Member

Posts: 171There is a Nadia at Pandoras. But she looks Mexican.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 20:28 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 1019Name, shift, day of the week?
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 15:36 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 114I rarely go to Pandora, but on my last trip, I talked this cute Eastern European gal into giving me a bbbjcimws. Good girl sucked me dry, never stopping until I was fully drained. I forgot her name. Cute young blonde.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 00:37 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 43It worked with Jessie and kitty.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
They pounced on it.
Works good with Baristas.
3 have taken a 15 minute "bathroom" break.
-
08-28-19 00:23 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 444Monday Monday
Sounds like either Entice or Kream. Entice offered me 4 ways to finish when I saw her last week.
Originally Posted by PipeMaster808
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 23:58 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 566Old School
Can't go wrong with the long time vets.
Monse at Pandoras BBFS, BBBJ.
Unique at Kittens BBFS, BBBJ.
& some newer ones.
Allie at Pandoras, BBBJ, cfs.
Summer at Pandoras BBBJ, BBFS.
Kira at Kittens DT, Gagging BBBJ.
Hennessy at Kittens bbbjcimws.
-
08-27-19 17:07 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 160Legend
Haha I literally LOL'd, wild man.
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 12:54 #1556Regular Member

Posts: 10Sands
First strip clip experience:
A lot of the girls seemed to go by the rules. But maybe I was too passive. One girl got off stage and I handed her a 10. Like y'all said that was a good sign and she quickly offered extras.
It was dead slow and I decided to try another girl. But I honestly don't know who would and who wouldn't. Definitely got a lot of explanation of the laws fold to me LOL. But I told them it was my first time.
Thank you all for the guidance.
-
08-27-19 03:15 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 38Pandora's Monday
Don't remember her name but black, great body, d cup manmades, nice plump ass. 1 for a 3 song HJ and I was out. Not exactly what I wanted but I think the Monday morning crew doesn't play like the Friday morning crew does.
-
08-26-19 19:51 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 244That is bold move I think that shit is funny but you most likely don't visit deja vu clubs much that wouldn't go over too well maybe that works at kittens Pandoras and the sands LOL.
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 19:26 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 1544I could never do that. I'm probably spending more than I should, but to me, that's like freaky weird and would be just awkward.
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 18:46 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 153Probably. How did it go?
Originally Posted by PipeMaster808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






