The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 980 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 939 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2126

    Can't see them pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    May I add that's she's an absolute pleasure to be around. It's very refreshing to find a real woman and she does appear to be drug free. My kind of lady. This is a good one boys. Let's keep her around please. Ajdal out Trixie Clearwater St Petersburg.

    Mature, petite, and very open minded. Old soul with a teenagers body. She's been locked out of listcrawler but is still taking appointments.

    Easy to find her old posts with the search tool.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails.

    Click image for larger version Name: xxx1 (1). Jp Views: 249 Size: 37.xxx3 KB I'd: 523.
    - pics not working for me bro.

  2. #2125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Trixie

    May I add that's she's an absolute pleasure to be around. It's very refreshing to find a real woman and she does appear to be drug free. My kind of lady. This is a good one boys. Let's keep her around please. Ajdal out Trixie Clearwater St Petersburg.

    Mature, petite, and very open minded. Old soul with a teenagers body. She's been locked out of listcrawler but is still taking appointments.

    Easy to find her old posts with the search tool.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails.

    Click image for larger version Name: xxx1 (1). Jp Views: 249 Size: 37.xxx3 KB I'd: 523.

  3. #2124

    Trixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I Have seen this one for several visits. To sum it up, she is a 3 hole that loves to be used.

    Takes a pounding in both holes like a champ.

    For those of you into BBFS, it is on the menu. Negotiate your donations with her, they are reasonable.

    She is a littler skinnier than the pics show but still a nice body, perky A tits. One on bed in shorts is most recent.

    Good hygiene, good attitude, will repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8135807360
    Wasn't able to add pics on initial post on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5d642110b31623.09521040_513e98664fa8a22061a38c4b60e7d9b1387d9cc9ee19976fad717268cfea9bb7.jpg‎   media_5d64221aa897d4.98621467_6fbf33e350e45f47bf38f64bd02564a128600bc65fb4ee1ea86a5ac4fd1615a6.jpg‎   media_5d64216eec8de1.12054467_77c84470a236f2bd224d8034699e132f49b13e9c7e4a5d95f181179bb23a8941.jpg‎   media_5d64213125bc01.99354438_610c35f5099ea5e3ae63d169ae8777e158df36740c88794de2034ffeca907ae5.jpg‎   media_5d6421f14b8e80.93554329_cab8a723e483ff140ae6fd04ea9dd90483b2f6c239fa745de7bd3f4de8f37e6d.jpg‎  


  4. #2123

    Uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithEd  [View Original Post]
    As anyone had the chance to run into this one. I can not find her name, or I would search past postings. She seems to advertise often. But maybe TGTBT?

    Thanks.

    http://hudson.skipthegames.com/femal...i/486939437290
    I believe she's visiting uncle right now, seems he was looking for her for a while and finally caught up to her, she may be a way for a while!

  5. #2122

    Trinas digits

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRockRod  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, my friend Trina is back and she is looking to make new friends. PM me for her digits.

    She has amazing skills, BBBJ, DT, CIM. She does have her own house and love to host.



    Rod.
    Trinas digits?

  6. #2121

    CeCe

    Made a date with CeCe today with texting to Clearwater airport hotel. She changed the time when I arrive by 20 minutes. Waited, waited and waited. Text and ghosted. Unless local don't drive out of your way for CeCe. I looked back at some reviews and she's done this before. Glad I saved some money. Next!

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../36785898/Cece

  7. #2120

    Hot & sexiii squirting MILF

    As anyone had the chance to run into this one. I can not find her name, or I would search past postings. She seems to advertise often. But maybe TGTBT?

    Thanks.

    http://hudson.skipthegames.com/femal...i/486939437290

  8. #2119

    Little help

    Enjoyed visiting with to this lady on several occasions, then she disappeared. If anyone has contact info or can let me know what became of her I would appreciate it. She's a 5' little spinner that makes sure a good time is had.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180117_221329_1527627077768.jpg‎   20180118_225252_1527627068413.jpg‎  

  9. #2118

    Trina

    Hey fellow mongers, my friend Trina is back and she is looking to make new friends. PM me for her digits.

    She has amazing skills, BBBJ, DT, CIM. She does have her own house and love to host.

    Rod.

  10. #2117

    Trixie Clearwater St Petersburg

    Mature, petite, and very open minded. Old soul with a teenagers body. She's been locked out of listcrawler but is still taking appointments.

    Easy to find her old posts with the search tool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8351 (1).jpg‎  

  11. #2116
    Thanks! I saw a girl there once that looks like she did squats. Too much fuzz to attempt a scoop though. Do you have any pics or digits? PM if you'd like.

    Also, I was reading back through old threads here and saw you posing back in '05. Zam, Bro! I bet it used to be so awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    You know who has a tight body! SW Jess in Lealman. I know this is the escort page, but if you're looking for a girl who has a banging body (even has some ab muscles) - go find Jess. She's more of a BBBJ girl, but if you throw low end escort money her way, she'll do more. $80 will get you in her pants if she likes you. She's the only "brown skin" SW in the area that isn't a black girl. Appears to be mixed white/black or white/hispanic to me.

  12. #2115
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Seminole Bella

    I had an awful headache this afternoon. I was near Bella in Seminole. Amazing relief. I was only able to spend a small amount of time with her so only sought head therapy. Absolutely amazing job, pure relaxation with not a drop wasted. Great friendly personality, safe secure in call location. Treat her right!

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...93788/Seminole

  13. #2114

    Tight Body. Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFex  [View Original Post]
    Probably just had her post flagged.

    Are those thighs solid? Huge fetish of mine. Is she close to Central Ave?
    You know who has a tight body! SW Jess in Lealman. I know this is the escort page, but if you're looking for a girl who has a banging body (even has some ab muscles) - go find Jess. She's more of a BBBJ girl, but if you throw low end escort money her way, she'll do more. $80 will get you in her pants if she likes you. She's the only "brown skin" SW in the area that isn't a black girl. Appears to be mixed white/black or white/hispanic to me.

  14. #2113

    Trixie

    I had a dream that I Have seen this one for several visits. To sum it up, she is a 3 hole that loves to be used.

    Takes a pounding in both holes like a champ.

    For those of you into BBFS, it is on the menu. Negotiate your donations with her, they are reasonable.

    She is a littler skinnier than the pics show but still a nice body, perky A tits. One on bed in shorts is most recent.

    Good hygiene, good attitude, will repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8135807360

  15. #2112
    Anyone have a chance to meet with this girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Dirty Blonde UTR in Tarpon Springs, sometimes mid-pinellas as well. 5'9" ish 135 lbs with nice D-cups. Energetic BBBJ and FS. Reasonable donations. YMMV. PM for digits and pic. Just looking for extra $ so not real familiar with the lingo of the hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape