Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9959
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Of course I wouldn't. Someone's personality doesn't make them more or less likely to give you a nasty disease. Their habits do. I wouldn't risk having sex with someone I know to be an active IV drug user, and anyone who had a nasty infection period (regardless of origin. I know one provider who did actually get a legit bite from an arachnid).

    I'm amazed at the attitude a lot of the working girls have towards testing and prevention. I understand that BBFS feels better than CFS, and it's something that I engage in with some providers. Some providers routinely get tested, including some that don't offer BBFS EVER, but some don't. I KNOW there was a girl who got super popular on here a little while ago (who offered BBBJ and BBFS) got exposed to someone with an active STI and when she was told, she shrugged and said she didn't care, and indicated that she wasn't going to bother getting tested. I avoided going to see her, despite the many ravings here about her skills.

    The ones who care enough about their health to avoid IV drugs and get routinely tested (and take other active measures to minimize the likelihood of getting infected) are the ones that I'm willing to take the risk on. Perhaps in my younger days, when the little head did more of the decision making, not so much, but now? Definitely.

    But obviously, everyone doing this needs to figure that out for themselves.

    Just be thankful that there are still free and low cost testing options out there, and remember who supports that and who opposes it when you go to vote, because it could become the most awkward kitchen table issue you've ever had to deal with.
    I take it a step further and take Truvada. It is 100% effective at preventing HIV. It is normally taken by rich white gay men who want unprotected sex. You can also take it after the fact for up to 72 hours but it becomes less effective the longer that you wait. The only problem is that it is expensive. Normal 30 day supply is like $1,400.00 however if you go to the Gilead site you can sign up for a free prescription benefit card and it brings the cost down to zero!

    I have not experienced any side effects at all. It is nice knowing I cannot catch HIV. I still use condoms for full service but having that extra layer of protection is nice and it does not cost me anything.

  2. #9958

    Ashley / Kandi fun

    I had the opportunity to spend some time with Ashley this morning. Her pictures are recent and her description is right on with a plump firm ass. She had a great attitude, patients and skills to get me where I wanted to go. If you like her looks and want a satisfying encounter, sharpen your negotiating skills and give her a call.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/878053156185
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ashley.jpg‎  

  3. #9957

    Tampa

    Heading to the Casino for a day or two and staying at the Hard Rock tomorrow. Anyone have a gem in Tampa they can pass along. I tried the Tampa thread but not as friendly and informative as us. Looking for outcall provider if anyone has any info.

    Thanks.

    Grapp.

  4. #9956

    All about what you want

    Quote Originally Posted by TongueMaster  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while but been around a bit. Starting to get bored as can't find anything new worth visiting. I have visited Venus a few times and you know that was fun. Andi once which is always reliable. Kassidy just because near her way and hell why not. Smores and her roommate for a double about a month ago. That was a decent time. Kim over by towne center is great if you looking for BBFS and decent price.

    Other than that nothing really standing out to me. Have always wondered about this one. Any one partake?

    Stay Safe.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/484120053016
    I've seen her quite a few times over the years and here's my humble advice. If you're looking for a young spinner then don't waste your time, she's not. I've never felt unsafe or jerked around. My experience has included an older pretty woman with some pounds on her that is reliable, has an open menu, great attitude, and has left a smile on my face every time. So if you want to have fun, try her.

  5. #9955
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    I've been attempting to see Jenna ever since she came on the scene. She has never responded to my texts. But last weekend she responded very quickly, perhaps within 15 minutes. She askes if I'm the police. I say 'no. ' She asks me to send a photo. I say 'no for privacy reasons. ' She askes what I do for a living. Again, 'I'm not telling you. Privacy reasons. ' Anyway, after that she went dark on me. Sheesh, the level of provider paranoia in Jacksonville is annoying at times. As always, a link and photo are included.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/050557895987

    Shaggy.
    She's a sweet chick, but surprisingly too sweet for my liking. Everything covered and no touch here or there. I tried out because she kind of had a streetwalker drug kind of look but she's really clean but too clean in person. You could almost date her I guess if you tried. Even walked me to the car and opened the door for me. She's just too clean and probably doesn't even drink soda. Jail record says otherwize though. YMMV.

  6. #9954

    Who would want this?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/942287245598

    Why in the hell would I want to spend ANY money on pics of this! Lmao some of these girls are out of their minds!

  7. #9953

    Honest question

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Did she ever find the cover, another trick she uses so bring your own if you want to make sure Johnny is wrapped.
    Just curious as how it would benefit her. I'm Not doubting you on this, I just want to know.

  8. #9952

    Haven't seen any good reviews in a long time.

    The last few reviews were all negative. Pics are very deceiving and mid section was called a deflated tire. She was rooming with a few other people, mostly guys. -F904.

    Quote Originally Posted by TongueMaster  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while but been around a bit. Starting to get bored as can't find anything new worth visiting. I have visited Venus a few times and you know that was fun. Andi once which is always reliable. Kassidy just because near her way and hell why not. Smores and her roommate for a double about a month ago. That was a decent time. Kim over by towne center is great if you looking for BBFS and decent price.

    Other than that nothing really standing out to me. Have always wondered about this one. Any one partake?

    Stay Safe.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/484120053016

  9. #9951

    Give it a shot

    My opinion. If you've always wondered then no one's review will satisfy the curiosity other than a visit.

    That being said Jaimie was the second person on here I ever hung out with. Never repeated but personal choice and main driver for that is pics are very dated.

    She's a nice lady and menu is wide flippin open. Get creative. Think it was $/ hhr.

    Quote Originally Posted by TongueMaster  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while but been around a bit. Starting to get bored as can't find anything new worth visiting. I have visited Venus a few times and you know that was fun. Andi once which is always reliable. Kassidy just because near her way and hell why not. Smores and her roommate for a double about a month ago. That was a decent time. Kim over by towne center is great if you looking for BBFS and decent price.

    Other than that nothing really standing out to me. Have always wondered about this one. Any one partake?

    Stay Safe.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/484120053016

  10. #9950

    Northside Nikki

    Saw Nikki recently. Nothing to write home about. Ok BBBJ, flipped her over for k9. She is a bit older than her pics show and her body has seen better days. Not worth the drive up there for me to repeat. Not a bad experience, just not my type. YMMV. -F904.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/465219288775

  11. #9949

    Anyone good left?

    I haven't posted in a while but been around a bit. Starting to get bored as can't find anything new worth visiting. I have visited Venus a few times and you know that was fun. Andi once which is always reliable. Kassidy just because near her way and hell why not. Smores and her roommate for a double about a month ago. That was a decent time. Kim over by towne center is great if you looking for BBFS and decent price.

    Other than that nothing really standing out to me. Have always wondered about this one. Any one partake?

    Stay Safe.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/484120053016

  12. #9948

    Its a chick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's a dude.
    Use that word lightly but she was posting a while back this year. Always looked like she was on her last leg and had a post the most sickly looking V I ever seen. Given that I think I saw some1 do a review on her so. To each their on.

  13. #9947

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see a review for Kim here, but had a and appointment with her this morning. She was wonderful! She came down to get me from the parking lot. So she made the meeting easy. No walk of shame past the front desk.

    Once in the room, she took some time searching for a cover cap. And even stripped fully while looking for it, taking her time so I could admire her petite and shapely body. She then proceeded with a BBBJ which got things tingly, and then main event time. She makes the right sounds and makes the right moves. However when I made certain inquires about certain things on the menu, the standard answered was after the third appointment with me . Would I repeat. Most definitely. Looking forward to the menu opening up.
    Which Kim?

  14. #9946
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see a review for Kim here, but had a and appointment with her this morning. She was wonderful! She came down to get me from the parking lot. So she made the meeting easy. No walk of shame past the front desk.

    Once in the room, she took some time searching for a cover cap. And even stripped fully while looking for it, taking her time so I could admire her petite and shapely body. She then proceeded with a BBBJ which got things tingly, and then main event time. She makes the right sounds and makes the right moves. However when I made certain inquires about certain things on the menu, the standard answered was after the third appointment with me . Would I repeat. Most definitely. Looking forward to the menu opening up.
    Kim has been around for awhile and has reviews here. Always treated me well but as to menu, I'm not sure some things are on there (Greek) ever LOL. Did she ever find the cover, another trick she uses so bring your own if you want to make sure Johnny is wrapped.

  15. #9945

    Kim

    Didn't see a review for Kim here, but had a and appointment with her this morning. She was wonderful! She came down to get me from the parking lot. So she made the meeting easy. No walk of shame past the front desk.

    Once in the room, she took some time searching for a cover cap. And even stripped fully while looking for it, taking her time so I could admire her petite and shapely body. She then proceeded with a BBBJ which got things tingly, and then main event time. She makes the right sounds and makes the right moves. However when I made certain inquires about certain things on the menu, the standard answered was after the third appointment with me . Would I repeat. Most definitely. Looking forward to the menu opening up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape