Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,786 to 19,800 of 24546
-
08-27-19 04:07 #4761Senior Member

Posts: 89Paige
A link to her ad would be helpful. I've seen a Paige who is great. But Ii cannot tell you if it's the same escort.
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 00:25 #4760Senior Member

Posts: 223Paige Sweet Stuff
Has anyone met her before? Please PM me to make sure she is legit. I'm very interested in seeing her.
-
08-26-19 22:36 #4759Senior Member

Posts: 102Call me a retahd.
But what is TG? I see Thanksgiving every time those letters are together & it makes me want stuffing. And pie. Help a slow friend out here.
Originally Posted by Minkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 22:10 #4758Senior Member

Posts: 82Gfe
I've not had any problems at TG yet, I've seen 3 providers so far. Maybe GFE means something different to different people? With that service, my expectations have been fulfilled so far. Ill be sure to avoid the one you mentioned. Have the name of that provider?
Originally Posted by RennHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 20:59 #4757Senior Member

Posts: 812Marianna
Was everything covered or does she bb?
Originally Posted by RennHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 16:58 #4756Senior Member

Posts: 383The bottom
I was thinking the same thing. I guess a lot of the hot women are locked up / on vacation or in rehab. I think we have finally reached the bottom.
Originally Posted by RennHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 13:19 #4755Senior Member

Posts: 82Paola
Met with Paola today from TG. She can't speak english very well, but her service was spectacular. She looks like model, idealistic body (fake boobs), cute face (well made up). I really liked her technique, it was soft and gentle. Usually from this service, the girls don't like to let me finish cim, but she was willing. I really recommend her. I have been enjoying the GFE service from this place.
-
08-26-19 10:02 #4754Regular Member

Posts: 13Chime in on TG and some other points
Seems like the summer doldrums were / are well in effect and the lack of choice in the Balt area pretty pathetic (in MY humble opinion). So, a few weeks back decided to go for the pricier standby of what I have usually experienced as a good bet- TG (manu this visit). Should of stayed home or for the same money and SAME experience gone to the "Brazilian" option. Talk about GPS! Talk about nothing but self serving "reviews" on their site that are either canned or just complete BS. Service was way off the mark but if you are looking for decent looks with man-mades to steer at then imagine what your $$$ can get you on the Block. Given that the phone jockey with TG has all the customer service of an IRS agent, calling to complain is / was a non-option. Don't be fooled by any GFE claims with TG- BS is a better set of descriptive letters. Getting burnt once is enough for me at those rates.
A week or so ago when she was in town I saw Marianna when she was in the area-.
https://tryst.link/escort/marianna-the-muse
MAYBE she is not for everyone, but I guarantee she is absolutely more than I could handle. The overall experience is not entirely my cup of tea but she is a hot little number that will work your cock over until you scream uncle! To say she has an oral fixation is clearly an understatement. Not exactly a GFE experience but if you can afford the hour with her you had better have some stamina.
When pickings are as slim for me as they have been I find the AMPs to be somewhat of a welcome outlet. YES, maybe a tad pricey for what is offered, usually pretty well scripted, and occasionally a bit of a hassle re getting an appointment when all you other mongers are cutting in front of me, but its about as close to a "sure thing" during these slow times that I can find. Silk in Laurel (usually Cherry or even Blue) and VIP further south have been very reliable.
Be safe.
-
08-25-19 22:56 #4753Senior Member

Posts: 367Brunette
Forgot the link. https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4434616118.
-
08-25-19 22:54 #4752Senior Member

Posts: 367Sexy brunette
Hosting out of decent hotel off 695, easy to set up, reasonable rate. BJ on point, pussy tight. Face is as pic. B cup with thick thighs. Waist up is ok but legs are all bruised up from use. If you don't mind, nice session with sound effect. & participation. King & 2 queens can be arranged if so desired.
-
08-25-19 21:25 #4751Senior Member

Posts: 811Has anyone seen Sapphire
http://escortalligator.com.baltimore...post/36737677/
Original ad:
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...01189/Sapphire
She had a number change.
-
08-25-19 21:18 #4750Senior Member

Posts: 811Mexican
I think she use to be around a few years ago and recently appeared again. She was doing incall in south Baltimore with another ebony provider. Service was standard CBJ, no GFE. Looks like she improved the menu with bbj and greek for extra.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 17:56 #4749Senior Member

Posts: 530Mexican
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/36464929/
Any data or experience with this 1.
-
08-25-19 16:01 #4748Senior Member

Posts: 171Belair rd and Hamilton area
Seeing an increase of sws on Belair rd at the 7 11 and near by gas stations near white avenue. The.
-
08-25-19 15:31 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 103Bree
I agree, I have seen bree many many times, IMO, she is just ok with her service, not great, but once you get to know each other she is actually a pretty nice person and can hold a good conversation if that's your thing. I personally prefer to have a decent "relationship " with providers I see more than once. I know alot of providers will flake / ghost, I have seen it many times. I am extremely anal about time and I make it clear when setting up dates. I have noticed the ones that don't ghost usually are really easy to setup a second date, because they know I'm reliable. I always mention that I'm extremely reliable when setting up. I haven't seen Bree in a while because she is so far away from me, and there are a few providers nearby that have better service and are priced right. If I couldn't hookup locally, I'm pretty sure I could see Bree without any problems because she knows I would be there on time. My point is, that's one the best ways not get stood up, be on time. Weather it's text, calls, or showing up.
Originally Posted by BNight
[View Original Post]
Sniff.










Reply With Quote





