Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,816 to 25,830 of 37366
-
08-26-19 20:20 #11551Senior Member

Posts: 42Sky
Anyone seen sky? She advertises on skipthegames and escort fish. Claims to be a new girl in town. Also claims to have a couple of girlfriends who like to play.
-
08-26-19 16:51 #11550Banned Member

Posts: 120Pink Hair Beckie!
Many thanks to BiffSteel for passing along her digits to me the other day. I have been a fan of Beckie for about 8-10 years.
Last I saw her was on JD about 3 years ago. Anyway. The pink hair is gone, a little more mature and she has blossomed into a seasoned provider. Staying off of Laburnum she only has a roommate and can host 24/7.
I opted for a qv and was left not disappointed. I have permission to share. Reach out to me or biff for digits.
On another note. ,a public thanks to Jaybird76 for hooking me up with Monique at the suburban and Violet at the candle wood.
Both have many reviews so I won't throw another log on the fire. I now have a solid four in rotation thanks to the help of my fellow mongers!
-
08-26-19 16:32 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 52Nicole
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/freak-...-baby/20476601
Saw this young lady and got to say she gives one of the best bbbjs I have had. After 10 minutes or so went to mush. Tight kitty to. Total visit was 15-20 minutes for 140.
-
08-26-19 16:03 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 1084Hey, I'm always looking for talents in Midlothian. Your inbox is full. Message me when you get a chance.
Originally Posted by WonderDog1999
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 15:25 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 100Snow Bunny
Anyone see this bunny yet?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/130312821917
-
08-26-19 15:24 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 1333Too quick
She is real. As others have noted session will be recorded for her website. She does request a picture. Give it the old college try. I finished so fast they couldn't get it on film, lol.
Originally Posted by MedicalDabs
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 14:49 #11545Douchebag

Posts: 185Brandi
Setup a time to meet this chick and she told me to text her when I'm close by. I'm about 5 minutes from the location and I ask her to text me room number which she does, I reply back "see you in a minute" and she replies back "No, I'm busy" and ghost me after that not replying to any text. Total waste of time, I was only going for a QV so I guess someone else offered more and didn't give a fuck about me after that. Complete waste of time.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/763139802181
-
08-26-19 14:44 #11544Regular Member

Posts: 5Found a jewel
Hey fellas found a nice lady who needs help her incall is in midlo mic skills were very nice. Pm for number she looking for help today.
-
08-26-19 12:08 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 63Got it. Thank you all!
Originally Posted by Joker007
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 11:05 #11542Regular Member

Posts: 7Best HD in the land
Best bbj out here you won't be disappointed.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/990927747333
-
08-26-19 10:56 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 63Kryss request
Would someone PM me Kryss' number, I would be great full. Have looked all over STG for it, but no luck. Thanks in advance.
-
08-25-19 23:45 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 118Not good
Thanks, I was thinking about seeing her but she just got crossed off the list.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 19:37 #11539Regular Member

Posts: 1Yesssss
We talked she wanted a bunch of dudes to come over and do a blowbang bukkake. She asked for a pic I sent her one. She then said to text her back at midnight nand she would give me instructions on where to go. So I waited til midnight, texted and no reply. Have no idea. Maybe I'm too ugly LOL.
Originally Posted by MedicalDabs
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 19:19 #11538Senior Member

Posts: 229Tgtbt
I have texted her. You just have to pay a monthly fee for her blog where she posts vids and pics. It is like 10 a month. Then she is supposed to send out a message where she will be and all that. Like she and her handler who seems to fancy himself to be a porn director. She has been to the bookstore in waverly and have done a few gbs at a hotel in richmond. I personally have not partaken. Seems to me a risk of being on video.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 18:45 #11537Senior Member

Posts: 1333Smart
With Google, Siri, other AI supposed to be so smart you think it would pick up Occam's razor, especially with the context of the sentence.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





