Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9948

    Its a chick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's a dude.
    Use that word lightly but she was posting a while back this year. Always looked like she was on her last leg and had a post the most sickly looking V I ever seen. Given that I think I saw some1 do a review on her so. To each their on.

  2. #9947

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see a review for Kim here, but had a and appointment with her this morning. She was wonderful! She came down to get me from the parking lot. So she made the meeting easy. No walk of shame past the front desk.

    Once in the room, she took some time searching for a cover cap. And even stripped fully while looking for it, taking her time so I could admire her petite and shapely body. She then proceeded with a BBBJ which got things tingly, and then main event time. She makes the right sounds and makes the right moves. However when I made certain inquires about certain things on the menu, the standard answered was after the third appointment with me . Would I repeat. Most definitely. Looking forward to the menu opening up.
    Which Kim?

  3. #9946
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see a review for Kim here, but had a and appointment with her this morning. She was wonderful! She came down to get me from the parking lot. So she made the meeting easy. No walk of shame past the front desk.

    Once in the room, she took some time searching for a cover cap. And even stripped fully while looking for it, taking her time so I could admire her petite and shapely body. She then proceeded with a BBBJ which got things tingly, and then main event time. She makes the right sounds and makes the right moves. However when I made certain inquires about certain things on the menu, the standard answered was after the third appointment with me . Would I repeat. Most definitely. Looking forward to the menu opening up.
    Kim has been around for awhile and has reviews here. Always treated me well but as to menu, I'm not sure some things are on there (Greek) ever LOL. Did she ever find the cover, another trick she uses so bring your own if you want to make sure Johnny is wrapped.

  4. #9945

    Kim

    Didn't see a review for Kim here, but had a and appointment with her this morning. She was wonderful! She came down to get me from the parking lot. So she made the meeting easy. No walk of shame past the front desk.

    Once in the room, she took some time searching for a cover cap. And even stripped fully while looking for it, taking her time so I could admire her petite and shapely body. She then proceeded with a BBBJ which got things tingly, and then main event time. She makes the right sounds and makes the right moves. However when I made certain inquires about certain things on the menu, the standard answered was after the third appointment with me . Would I repeat. Most definitely. Looking forward to the menu opening up.

  5. #9944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever actually meet up with Lainey. She looks cute. Wondering if she's worth a visit.
    Never did meet her. Back about 3 years ago she was asking 200 for a qv. Now she wants half of that but I'm not as interested now. I can't remember any reviews on her in all these years so that's a red flag for me.

  6. #9943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    You think she was undercover?
    I don't think she undercover but maybe her or driver / protection got issues in Clay.

  7. #9942

    Brandy info

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. I did see both Kassidddy and Brandy this week. Kassidddy did not have a rash when I saw her, and Brandy was awesome as always! Always awesome!
    What's Brandy info? I don't see her post anymore unless I keep missing them.

  8. #9941
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoForOne  [View Original Post]
    So I see she's finally getting some attention figured I'd share too. Definitely on my go to list. Head is great and those tits are great to play with. Did a Outcall on the second visit, plays it safe which isn't s big deal to me. Did mish, some k9 and rcg ended in cg. I've never had any issues with comms and it's convenient for me being in middleburg. She does have a roommate who texts for her sometimes other than that never had any drama. But we all know the golden rule with these providers YMMV. I'm bad st responding to PMs but shoot me one if you want more info. I think I'm the only one with a Full service review.
    I'll PM you. Thanks.

  9. #9940

    Jenna

    I've been attempting to see Jenna ever since she came on the scene. She has never responded to my texts. But last weekend she responded very quickly, perhaps within 15 minutes. She askes if I'm the police. I say 'no. ' She asks me to send a photo. I say 'no for privacy reasons. ' She askes what I do for a living. Again, 'I'm not telling you. Privacy reasons. ' Anyway, after that she went dark on me. Sheesh, the level of provider paranoia in Jacksonville is annoying at times. As always, a link and photo are included.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/050557895987

    Shaggy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JaxJenna001.jpg‎  

  10. #9939

    Lainey

    Quote Originally Posted by CantB1  [View Original Post]
    Most of the girls posting are Swan quality. It's a low down dirty shame how many keep using dated pics and filters tryna get 80 qv. I even had want to be upscale hooker Lainey quote me 200 qv. Then later dropped it to 150 like that's a deal. Personally I don't think any of them are worth more than 120 for an hour max.
    Did you ever actually meet up with Lainey. She looks cute. Wondering if she's worth a visit.

  11. #9938

    Undercover?

    Quote Originally Posted by CantB1  [View Original Post]
    I was going to meet her for a car date a couple days ago but she didn't want to meet in clay county and she had a driver for protection. Two red flags and it's a no go for me.
    You think she was undercover?

  12. #9937
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/690492806573

    She kind of look like a sick puppy at the end of their days.

    I can tell in her younger days she might of been something, but I think its about time she consider dropping the curtain on this act.
    Pretty sure that's a dude.

  13. #9936

    Fleming chick

    So I see she's finally getting some attention figured I'd share too. Definitely on my go to list. Head is great and those tits are great to play with. Did a Outcall on the second visit, plays it safe which isn't s big deal to me. Did mish, some k9 and rcg ended in cg. I've never had any issues with comms and it's convenient for me being in middleburg. She does have a roommate who texts for her sometimes other than that never had any drama. But we all know the golden rule with these providers YMMV. I'm bad st responding to PMs but shoot me one if you want more info. I think I'm the only one with a Full service review.

  14. #9935
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel501  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I had a car date earlier this week, Fleming Island area. Comms were good, and she sang very well. Damage was. 5, will likely repeat if I'm in the area again. YMMV.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/783239129544
    So I also had a car date with this one. I will say it was easy to setup, she was efficient and I have no complaints on her service. Looks wise she is ok but not going to wow anyone, definitely past that age where everything starts sagging. All that being said, the service was good and the price was good so she was going to be put onto my normal rotation.

    That is, until a few days later I get a text from her number that is either a cop or a disgruntled significant other asking if I knew who this was and to humor "her" with how I knew her. Number is now blocked and she is on the no go list. Last thing I want is drama no matter the price.

  15. #9934

    Think its time for this one to retire

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/690492806573

    She kind of look like a sick puppy at the end of their days.

    I can tell in her younger days she might of been something, but I think its about time she consider dropping the curtain on this act.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape