Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 7959
-
08-26-19 06:41 #1299Regular Member

Posts: 6Savannah
Saw Savannah for repeat visit the other day. As usual, the second visit is always better. Coms were great again. * She got held up at work, but she was communicative throughout and so I was happy to stand by nearby. *.
Once inside, we chatted and just took it slow for bit as we caught up. Then she declared enthusiastically "okay, let's play!"*And we did. *BBBJ, DATY, CG, mish, pretzel. As before, she was very engaged and responsive, using her arms, hands, and legs to grab and hold on to me. By the time I left, I was worn out and jelly-legged the rest of the day. $.4 hr.
-
08-25-19 21:49 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 82New Guy here
First time posting, been reading the forum for a while now getting myself acquainted.
Thank you to all contributing members for all your valuable intel.
Mia. https://escortindex.com/ad/sarasota/...-0588/6/233225.
My lawn guy Tommy met her last week at decent hotel in Sarasota on us41.
Pictures are accurate, nice tattoos covering her body providing a nice view.
A very weak BBBJ, cfs. She didn't rush even though it was a Qv but didn't seemed too enthusiastic.
Said she does doubles with Rachel who also posts on STG but can't vouch for that.
Might repeat because she's cute but not rushing back.
Hopefully I didn't miss anything, thanks.
-
08-25-19 17:07 #1297Asshole

Posts: 1239Babieedoll
I took a trip and picked up babieedoll today. I won't give out her real first name. After a day of communication I picked her up in Punta Gorda and brought her home. She lives with her grandma in a mobile. She's so tiny and adorable. Warms up nicely too. BBBJ and pretty much anything you want. If I didn't see her I'd, I wouldn't believe she's 19. Guess I'll be babysitting for a while now. She's looking to meet new people. LMK and I'll give out her digits.
Originally Posted by TwilightOrion
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 12:03 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 219No no no. Not Jenni
I went into the details in a review a yr ago. The Pic is about 20 yrs old. And I thought Google Maps was releasing a clothing line because she had a 3 D topographical map of the Rocky Mountains imprinted on her. The varicose veins were the roads, and the folds of skin were the hills, valleys and mountains. 😱129326;. What a disgusting wench. Run, do not walk away from this one.
Originally Posted by Orch13
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 15:07 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 127[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
08-24-19 12:44 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 390Yup that's her for sure
I felt the same way, went to the gym on the way home to shower. Yet, there is a shill on EM that praises her as a 10. If it's not her posting, it is someone missing a few senses like sight and smell. LOL.
Originally Posted by SwflFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 09:16 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 374Looking for Florida arrests
Google florida. Arrests. Org.
Enter County, Sex, etc. If you know who you are looking for its a simple search to see who, what and where!
Better still you can look up a record and see years back.
For years its been the place to check to see a provider's habits (meaning is she a thief).
Originally Posted by GeoForePlay
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 17:51 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 99LOL, I made the same mistake myself in the past. My memory was overweight, grandma, needed a shower type thing and this was. Gawd 8 years ago.
Originally Posted by Orch13
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 10:23 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 390Thanks for the 411
Researched the forums and ad link is down but one post had contact number. Will give her a try. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Nflfan
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 09:03 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 1484I recommend Stacey, picture is accurate below. She's by University and Lockwood Ridge Road in nice place. Has made steady improvement in this rebranding of herself. She is fully captained, so be advised absolutely no extras available. You will find her easy on the eyes and wallet.
Originally Posted by Orch13
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 09:02 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 75Violet
Does anyone know if Violet got pinched yesterday? I was hoping to set something up with her today. http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/f...e/628551814687.
-
08-21-19 16:08 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 390Not going back. Ever.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenni1-e...arasota-400969
So I know the pic is fake and the age is no where near what the pic looks like. I read some very mixed report but I was in the mood for a massage and handy from a mature lady. I should have turned around when the door opened but little head ruled. She is much better with her clothes on. I won't prolong the bad details. I posted the review on them and hours later, a stellar review from one who has numerous positive post on her. Suspicious for sure. I will never return.
-
08-20-19 23:17 #1287Regular Member

Posts: 6Hmmm
All my dollar signs didn't translate for some reason. I think its 6 to start the conversation.
Originally Posted by YouSoSmexy
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 20:31 #1286Regular Member

Posts: 6Look around
If you're that interested, she is reviewed on other Central Florida boards. She is apparently still active (at least as of a month ago). SMs might be able to pry a number loose from other SMs. Donations start at $$ hr, but I don't recall reading anyone being disappointed with their visit.
Originally Posted by BobXX99
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 20:29 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 1484Squirrly and expensive at 150 hh. I passed.
Originally Posted by SwflFunGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





