Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,291 to 22,305 of 28207
-
08-26-19 05:17 #5917Senior Member

Posts: 529Kate not Katie
You might want to try again she has her act together.
Originally Posted by Drd2005
[View Original Post]
I saw her last Saturday and it doesn't get any better than Kate.
Pilot.
-
08-26-19 00:59 #5916Senior Member

Posts: 756She may not be too skinny for me. A few questions:
Originally Posted by Pdazaz
[View Original Post]
Is she the girl in the pics?
Is she thinner than the girl in the pics?
What services does she provide? BBBJ or CBJ?
Were you ripped off or did you just not like her looks?
-
08-26-19 00:04 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 25Skinny asian
http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...t/063053678891
I should've left but. She is way to skinny for me and for that price $. 6. I can get much better.
-
08-25-19 22:10 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 38The graphic nature of the ad text tells you everything you need to know.
Originally Posted by DatGuy58
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 20:51 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 309Careful
This looks TGTBT and is:
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/36685981/
3 hits on tineye for her pics, not sure if I can show the porn sites her pics are on, but most guys here would really like one of them!
-
08-25-19 20:12 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 141Listcrawler
I am not getting "This site not secure" but I have noticed way less garbage postings.
Originally Posted by Snoop9
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 18:56 #5911Banned Member

Posts: 64Katie
Are you talking about Katie the blonde cause I had one good experience and then the next one she was all dopped up.
-
08-25-19 13:48 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 4904Toothless BJ
Oh my goodness, my first time was better than any at that time.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 13:43 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 4904Sandra
Name goes before her, nice selection for the money.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 13:37 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 4904Upcharge for BBBJ?
Interesting and glad to know about it. An upcharge for BBBJ, wow, just wow!
Originally Posted by Nflfan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 11:49 #5907Banned Member

Posts: 8123 some
Sandra is the #1 provider in the area in my opinion.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 11:32 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 42Not secure
Is anybody else getting a site not secure for listcrawler?
-
08-25-19 08:50 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 1144I did find a couple reviews in the Sarasota section. I think they were from March. I'm interested though to see if anything has changed since then here in Tampa.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 08:49 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 1144Sandra and Stephanie
Did a duo with Sandra and Stephanie.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...7861/stephanie
It was a great time as usual. We met at Sandra's place and got down to business. Sandra fired up the standard issue porno and the fun began. I had never met Stephanie prior. She is a tad slimmer than her pics which is great. She has an awesome bod. Boobs are a bit saggy but that due to age.
Sandra and Stephanie kissed for a bit while I had my fingers up their Vs. Lots of kissing. I continued to kiss Sandra while Stephanie gave be a BBBJ. Both of them are very talented in this area. Stephanie was the first to hop on. She has good muscle control down there. Very tight and squeezes at the right times. Then it was Doggie time with Stephanie. The view from the rear is amazing. Next Mish with Sandra. While I was doing Sandra, Stephanie played with that large clit of hers. It was making me crazy. It made me fuck Sandra even harder and faster. I needed her pussy one more time. I went back in to Stephanie for a bit of hard mish pounding then I pulled out and stroked for a bit while Sandra sucked on my cock. Then back in to Sandra for some hard pounding before the finish. Ripped off the safe and unloaded on Sandra's tummy. Great session with these 2!
-
08-25-19 08:29 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 1144Crystal in Riverview
I hadn't seen her in years and didn't think she would let me see her as I heard it's pretty much regulars. I think I only saw her once or maybe twice but it was years ago. We chatted via TXT and I managed to secure an appointment. She's in a rental property that she shares with some others in a really nice subdivision in Riverview. If you don't mind the others in the house, it's not a bad deal for 1. 2. I showed up and was instructed not to park on the driveway. LOL.
The home was nice and clean and we went to a smalller bedroom and got down to business. I left the donation on the table. We started with some lfk / dfk then in to 69. She let me do FIV / A while in 69. Next came the main event. She covered me and I drilled her in mish. She took it well.
I would repeat but the only con I have is the smoke smell all over when I left. Newports are damn strong so if you are going anywhere after, bring a change of clothes. LOL.










Reply With Quote





