Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 594 of 930 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 644 694 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5041
    Quote Originally Posted by Rst1234  [View Original Post]
    It makes sense. One of the provider asked to be paid in Amazon gift card. I am not sure why. Is it safe to give provider Amazon gift cards?
    Personally I'd be careful with that. Had one ask me to do a digital gift card up front which was an immediate No No. Not sure how traceable those are, but I'm a cash only guy and want nothing at all to trace back to me in any way if possible. You never know, might want to run for congress or President some day! .

  2. #5040

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Rst1234  [View Original Post]
    I contacted some providers in advance. Some of them are asking for tips. Is this normal practise for some providers or will they upsell?
    Tips should always be at YOUR discretion only. For superior service in my opinion. I don't mind tipping but it's my choice to do so, not the providers.

  3. #5039
    Quote Originally Posted by Rst1234  [View Original Post]
    I contacted some providers in advance. Some of them are asking for tips. Is this normal practise for some providers or will they upsell?
    I would steer well clear of any providers requiring tips.

  4. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by Rst1234  [View Original Post]
    It makes sense. One of the provider asked to be paid in Amazon gift card. I am not sure why. Is it safe to give provider Amazon gift cards?
    It's a scam. Don't fall for it. Never pay in anything except for cash. If they want you to transfer digitally, that's fine, if you want. As long as you're standing right in front of them and they're in the room with you already. Never send any payment before actually meeting, even if they claim it's a deposit for safety or to secure your appointment. " You're not ordering a product online from a major retailer with legitimate business pr actices.

  5. #5037
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Totally up to you but since you're giving them $ to $$ bens why would you feel they deserve a tip?
    It makes sense. One of the provider asked to be paid in Amazon gift card. I am not sure why. Is it safe to give provider Amazon gift cards?

  6. #5036

    Been around for awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Add 10-15 lbs to the pics though. Strange rule, no nipple sucking or tugging. She's got pierced nipples. A bit over priced at 300. She does provide and is very knowledgeable about the Vegas scene! She is GFE only and I'll press her for 220/60 next time.
    She use to say the she was half Japanese. But never any reviews. Was BBBJ part of her GFE?

  7. #5035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    It's

    Quote Originally Posted by Rst1234  [View Original Post]
    I contacted some providers in advance. Some of them are asking for tips. Is this normal practise for some providers or will they upsell?
    Totally up to you but since you're giving them $ to $$ bens why would you feel they deserve a tip?

  8. #5034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeWrd90  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tasia-es...s-vegas-540939

    Can anyone verify if she's legit? Will be in Vegas next week and I've heard of her before. Any info is appreciated in the thread or via PM. Thanks.
    Jeez RTFF search tasia in this section starts with my review #3694.

  9. #5033
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeWrd90  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tasia-es...s-vegas-540939

    Can anyone verify if she's legit? Will be in Vegas next week and I've heard of her before. Any info is appreciated in the thread or via PM. Thanks.
    She is legit.

  10. #5032

    Danni Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by Woppo  [View Original Post]
    Looks like an agency ad to me. Hope I'm wrong.
    She's legit. Add 10-15 lbs to the pics though. Strange rule, no nipple sucking or tugging. She's got pierced nipples. A bit over priced at 300. She does provide and is very knowledgeable about the Vegas scene! She is GFE only and I'll press her for 220/60 next time.

  11. #5031

    Question about tip

    I contacted some providers in advance. Some of them are asking for tips. Is this normal practise for some providers or will they upsell?

  12. #5030

    Tasia

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tasia-es...s-vegas-540939

    Can anyone verify if she's legit? Will be in Vegas next week and I've heard of her before. Any info is appreciated in the thread or via PM. Thanks.

  13. #5029
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/open-...insok-19396745

    Just curious. The pictures they have posted are amazing. Hoping it's real. Any info is appreciated.
    Most of the girls in that carousel are Instagram models, probably not real imo.

  14. #5028
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/open-...insok-19396745

    Just curious. The pictures they have posted are amazing. Hoping it's real. Any info is appreciated.
    This place is a scam. BTW all those pictures are fake I seen them before in other ads. Careful out there guys. Vegas is full of scammers like this.

  15. #5027

    Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Has returned, has anyone seen her since she's back?
    Yes, she still rude and bitter,. Not going to see her anymore cause she is bent!! Always sends me back angry text when I contact her. Her easy going quick bbj, has turned into a drama filled ranting stressful time. Maybe you time will be different. I'm done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape