Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 13259
-
08-28-19 15:54 #8399Senior Member

Posts: 46Lots of 1 time posters interested in reviews
How are you officer?
Originally Posted by BiggaDick
[View Original Post]
Care to bust a 50 yr old that might just be legit?
Guys why are we giving info out to first time posters with nothing to offer?
At least your sending them to the senior citizens.
Not Jade in Medford.
-
08-28-19 13:58 #8398Senior Member

Posts: 162I found her & Laura to be fun, but not cheap. The sessions at Mandala are too short to take advantage of more than one option per visit.
Originally Posted by SteveLynch123
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 10:17 #8397Senior Member

Posts: 308Mandela link please
I can't find it.
Originally Posted by BiggaDick
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 21:01 #8396Senior Member

Posts: 41Mandela
Is she fun?
-
08-27-19 19:22 #8395Senior Member

Posts: 162Jenn has a spectacular set of tits.
.
Originally Posted by SteveLynch123
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 16:17 #8394Senior Member

Posts: 41Question
Hey guys I've been to Mandela three times with three different providers but always only legit. Who is the best there? I'd like older and busty. Thanks.
-
08-27-19 15:56 #8393Senior Member

Posts: 516Crystals
Its a MP in Revere, you can google it, last time I went I had a super hot younger, maybe early 20's, girl do the massage and I was hoping I was going to have her all the way through, I would have paid big. Anyway, after massage, an older, attractive lady came in gave me standard HE while I played UTC top and bottom, I've heard the more you go, the better the menu but I don't have time for that.
Originally Posted by Zoqqqy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-19 09:40 #8392Senior Member

Posts: 48Is this a private provider or a massage parlor?
Originally Posted by KeviinGq
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 15:29 #8391Senior Member

Posts: 192But is it Asian?
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 14:40 #8390Regular Member

Posts: 7Crystal's
Crystal's in the northshore is the place to go to get a HE from latinas.
Went a couple times myself but menu is limited unfortunately q.
-
08-26-19 13:21 #8389Senior Member

Posts: 1734This should be in the AMP section.
Originally Posted by Ftp4488
[View Original Post]
I tried this place in Cambridge out. They have several pricing menus. I opted for the half hour foot massage and half hour body massage. That $70. Should have just done the $60 hour. Massage was ok, but I've had better. The suck thing is, and this is why I won't go back, is they ran another girl in to do the finish. So I get a standard finish, very little tease. I pay her the standard. Seemed happy with it. I got ready to leave and both broads started wanting me to tip the first girl who did the massage. Fuck that. I can go to any AMP and for $ leave happy with a decent massage. I ain't tipping twice. Both were pissed but I opened the door and told them what they could do with wanting 2 tips.
I won't go back.
-
08-26-19 07:43 #8388Banned Member

Posts: 311Second that.
Leeza is a treat, I'd put her age more like late 50's early 60's but well preserved. A real sweetheart. Not unattractive but she makes it clear that it's a one-way session, and you will keep your paws off her.
Originally Posted by Trab01
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 19:16 #8387Regular Member

Posts: 7Non-AMP help
Hi guys,
I am looking for a specific experience- an actual massage (doesn't need to be professional / CMT) but has to be more than a 5 - 10 minute back rub. I've been there. Lessons learned.
I've seen Sonya. It's ok. But looking for someone new. I like busty so that's why I've seen her a few times. I am also on the north shore.
I will have to check out Leeza. May be Marina? Any UTR's? I don't mind giving massages. Had a great arrangement with a provider in the Fitchburg area but can't find her.
If anyone out there can help me, I'd appreciate it. Please PM me.
Thanks!
-
08-25-19 18:15 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 702Very convenient for me, and I see generic positive reviews from female customers on Yelp. I'll definitely try and report back!
Originally Posted by Ftp4488
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 14:48 #8385Senior Member

Posts: 162Mandala
I have been going to Mandala since the 80's. (1980's) presently there are a number of good looking older ladies who are free spirited fun loving hippy providers with no language issues who understand why you're there. The problem with this place is the sessions are too short (40 minutes or so) You need to visit a few times and get to know the lady and either opt for therapy or fun. Yes, there are less expensive alternatives. I don't go often because the short sessions are a tease. They want you coming back for more. But, I do like this place for what it is.
.
Originally Posted by WongMichael
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




