Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 12758
-
08-29-19 11:40 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 335Barbie
Has anyone seen this Barbie?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4074908015
-
08-29-19 04:09 #6292Senior Member

Posts: 947Good eye! I wouldn't worry though - probably just her classmate from UCF.
Originally Posted by Tg123
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
08-28-19 23:08 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 523Copy and paste
I believed this is the girl he was talking about.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...054/4079000343
-
08-28-19 21:41 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 29Spot the pimp?
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 21:17 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 413Great Post, But Can You Re-post the Link?
Great post JJ. Now I'm very curious about who you are talking about. BUT the link doesn't work; can you re-post the link?
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 14:50 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 489Red head
Saw this girl a couple years back and she was ok but the candy was taking it's toll. On my second session things turned for the worse, she tried to set me up to get robbed! Pics are definitely dated and/or taken at flattering angles.
Seen her recently walking on colonial and she was looking ruff!! No pick up for me.
BUYER BEWARE!!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/36775054/4079000343
-
08-26-19 17:51 #6287

Posts: 174UCF Girl
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36752226/#.
For the life of me I can't remember her name but she's legit. Expensive but legit.
Pro's: looks exactly like her pic's maybe even better in person. Smells good and well dressed. Heaven body in the nude and decent personality. All covered services. Good BJ and I finished in Mish. Extremely tight and light kissing was allowed for a tip.
Cons: She's a smoker and kind of immature. Very new at this lots to learn. Phone going off throughout session.
220 for the hour.
-
08-26-19 17:48 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 66Skip It
Seen her; it was okay, but all you get is a hand job with minimal touching. She is older, and has a great rack considering. But, you get better bang for buck at most asian places. It isn't the tantra you would expect that is advertised.
Originally Posted by Silver60
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 16:32 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 252EroticMonkey used to be good
Eroticmonkey used to be a good reliable source for us mongers as there was a lot of reviews on there. I wish it was free like here but if you review a girl, it is free for 7 days. Because of this feature, there are too may fake reviews on there as a lot of the reviews read the same. I don't rely on eroticmonkey like I used to but still check it out every now and again to see if any old friends come back to town. I also check on there about girls I am up in the air about to see if they have reviews. You can definitely pick out the fake reviews after reading a couple. Still not a bad source. The more sites we have to look at the better I say.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 13:42 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 378Cleaned up her act?
She was reported to have robbed mongers on more than one occasion. Always wanted to check her out though.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 13:41 #6283Senior Member

Posts: 309Name? Mario coins?
Whats her name? Whats the mario coin damage? Where is she located?
Originally Posted by VaMountainMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 22:13 #6282Senior Member

Posts: 79So nice. Had to enjoy it twice.
Recently took a trip to Orlando. Didn't have much time and tried connecting with several options (after reading reviews on here. Thanks! Got connected with this stellar gal. Thoroughly enjoyed some great romping around together. Going to have her saved as a great option next time I return.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/251954644205
For those of you living in Orlando. I would get connected.
However, If you are into large breasts this gal would not be for you.
-
08-25-19 17:21 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 665STG and Alligator List Crawler
After BP went down, it was difficult to find the girls. Our sistrr site here helped out tremendously with legit chicks and not fakes. I have noticed over the past month that STG and LC have really come into their own as well. Both of those sites used to be all fake but seems like now there are a whole lot of legit ads which is nice for us mongers to keep abreast of all the ladies!
-
08-25-19 17:17 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 665Raven
This girl is another great find! She used to be in Bithlo but now in Maitland for which it cannot be overstated how much better that is for a variety of reasons. I love her body. Porcelain white skin and a gorgeous ass, along with a pretty, pink pussy that gets wet just waiting to milk your cock. A pleasant time was had by all. .
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....36739025/Raven
-
08-25-19 17:13 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 665Katie (Kitty)
Now, this girl (unlike my previous report on the 2 girls in Altamonte) is a true gem. She loves to suck and fuck and will attack your cock, swallow it whole, and get off while doing it. She is an awesome lay, great pussy, and loves to make you cum. Yes, she does have a limp due to a medical condition, but that does not interfere at all. She is a really cool girl, fun to talk with, and highly recommended!
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....36723913/Katie













Reply With Quote




