Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,366 to 31,380 of 41295
-
08-25-19 19:26 #9930Senior Member

Posts: 1107Spiderbites
Of course I wouldn't. Someone's personality doesn't make them more or less likely to give you a nasty disease. Their habits do. I wouldn't risk having sex with someone I know to be an active IV drug user, and anyone who had a nasty infection period (regardless of origin. I know one provider who did actually get a legit bite from an arachnid).
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
I'm amazed at the attitude a lot of the working girls have towards testing and prevention. I understand that BBFS feels better than CFS, and it's something that I engage in with some providers. Some providers routinely get tested, including some that don't offer BBFS EVER, but some don't. I KNOW there was a girl who got super popular on here a little while ago (who offered BBBJ and BBFS) got exposed to someone with an active STI and when she was told, she shrugged and said she didn't care, and indicated that she wasn't going to bother getting tested. I avoided going to see her, despite the many ravings here about her skills.
The ones who care enough about their health to avoid IV drugs and get routinely tested (and take other active measures to minimize the likelihood of getting infected) are the ones that I'm willing to take the risk on. Perhaps in my younger days, when the little head did more of the decision making, not so much, but now? Definitely.
But obviously, everyone doing this needs to figure that out for themselves.
Just be thankful that there are still free and low cost testing options out there, and remember who supports that and who opposes it when you go to vote, because it could become the most awkward kitchen table issue you've ever had to deal with.
-
08-25-19 19:06 #9929Senior Member

Posts: 1107You must be new here
There's plenty of info on her here. Even pretty recent. So it wouldn't be hard to find for yourself, if you looked.
Originally Posted by TomKelchie
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 12:47 #9928Regular Member

Posts: 5Kaitlyn
Anyone have info on Kaitlyn please?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/232281893744
-
08-25-19 12:41 #9927Regular Member

Posts: 5Katlyn
Has anyone had the opportunity to dream about Katlyn?
She looks amazing.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/232281893744
-
08-25-19 11:42 #9926Senior Member

Posts: 318Thanks for the update. I did see both Kassidddy and Brandy this week. Kassidddy did not have a rash when I saw her, and Brandy was awesome as always! Always awesome!
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 09:43 #9925Senior Member

Posts: 933Karina
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/594273770918
Anyone have any info on this one. Texted back and forth alil but seemed like I detected alil attitude because I asked questions. Pics look good tho. PM is OK.
-
08-25-19 09:17 #9924Senior Member

Posts: 50Decent looks, I'd say overall maybe a 6 or 7. Almost a spinner, and I enjoyed squeezing her firm ass. She had a lot of makeup on though, so not sure if she has acne or something else going on (it looked like acne covered with a lot of foundation to me anyway).
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 09:13 #9923Senior Member

Posts: 50Location wasn't bad. Only one way out of the lot, but it was way back in a corner behind a building and a bunch of trees, so fairly well out of sight from any roads.
Originally Posted by SumJaxDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 07:45 #9922Senior Member

Posts: 127Anybody know about this one?
Looks TGTBT but we can all hope.
https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/Sarah-157671
Also Miss Missy still has ads posted on that site. Is she still around / legit? I never saw her but heard she's a good one to swallow some meat.
-
08-24-19 23:45 #9921Senior Member

Posts: 88MycaMika = yes
1000% a go. Saw her a year ago for hh and haven't repeated because she travels around a bit. Singing skills are phenomenal. Springs into festivities immediately upon entry which for me was a big turn on.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
My original post (#240):
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...88#post3912288
-
08-24-19 22:12 #9920Senior Member

Posts: 269Yes
Yes please do. And what were her rates?
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 21:05 #9919Senior Member

Posts: 690Agreed, But. Would You Lick and Swallow Her Wet juices?
I agree. And, Candii / Brandi is a sweet girl. Very easy to talk to, and incredible oral. Plus she swallows your load of sperm, and offer to do BBFS. Please, she looks hot naked!
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
But, when she spreads those legs. Would you lick her pussy, swallowing her wet juices.
And mish. Would you agree to BBFS? And if you put a cap on jr, what if it slipped off?
What would you or any other monger do?
Finally, all of us must ask ourselves "Is any of it really worth the risk to you and your family?
-
08-24-19 18:45 #9918Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yummy Dee
One of my friends, and one of my favorite pussy's to fuck is coming back to Jacksonville. Dee will be here tonight; around the baymeadows area. Getcha some good pussy, and have fun with those flesh bags of hers! Yum!
Ad cumming soon!
-
08-24-19 14:22 #9917Senior Member

Posts: 1107Skin
That was my first reaction, too, but. If you look at her skin in the little vids on her IG account, it looks the same (both on her face and on her ass), and it's harder to get a smoothing filter to work right on video than it is to get it right on a still pic. I'd be surprised if it wasn't at least much nicer than average in person.
Originally Posted by ZoomLens2013
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 14:05 #9916Senior Member

Posts: 1107Pus
Like the other guy said, the article you linked to said exactly the opposite of what you are saying. Someone with AIDS (remember, someone can be HIV+ and not have the immunodeficiency) may very well NOT develop any pus because their immune system isn't fighting the bacterial infection.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
That said, routine "spider bites" are usually actually intravenous injection sites that got infected, and IV drug use is a bad sign for a plethora of reasons. I totally avoid providers who are known shooters. There are enough risks in this hobby without dealing with that in the mix.
Of course, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and a spider bite is just a spider bite!










Reply With Quote





