The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 552 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1541

    Pandora's Monday

    Don't remember her name but black, great body, d cup manmades, nice plump ass. 1 for a 3 song HJ and I was out. Not exactly what I wanted but I think the Monday morning crew doesn't play like the Friday morning crew does.

  2. #1540
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtHockey  [View Original Post]
    I just unbuckle and unzip and pull it out as I sit down. If they don't grab it right away, I hand them 20 and get up and leave.

    I have only gotten up and left 2 x in 5 years.
    That is bold move I think that shit is funny but you most likely don't visit deja vu clubs much that wouldn't go over too well maybe that works at kittens Pandoras and the sands LOL.

  3. #1539
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtHockey  [View Original Post]
    I just unbuckle and unzip and pull it out as I sit down. If they don't grab it right away, I hand them 20 and get up and leave.

    I have only gotten up and left 2 x in 5 years.
    I could never do that. I'm probably spending more than I should, but to me, that's like freaky weird and would be just awkward.

  4. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeMaster808  [View Original Post]
    Friday am. Imagine, black / Asian mix, standard dance at first but offered 1/2-1/2 for 1, total 1. 3 might repeat but looking for Faith or Monse. Anyone know if one of them will be on Monday morning?
    Probably. How did it go?

  5. #1537

    Pandora's

    Friday am. Imagine, black / Asian mix, standard dance at first but offered 1/2-1/2 for 1, total 1. 3 might repeat but looking for Faith or Monse. Anyone know if one of them will be on Monday morning?

  6. #1536

    Kittens

    I went to kittens and had Kira ride me in the VIP.

  7. #1535
    Quote Originally Posted by TariusShinobi  [View Original Post]
    Most of The Strippers in Seattle, regardless if it's The Sands, Dreamgirl's at Ricks, Dreamgirls at Sodo, Lake City Deja VU, Deja Vu on 1st Ave or Little Darlings, The Dancers will try to get you to pay for 2 or more dances before they Reveal certain Body Parts!

    They are trying so Bad to be Hustlers due to the remarks about Strip Clubs by Rapper Cardi B & **** Walk Celebrity Amber Rose!

    Anyone care to Chime in?
    I just unbuckle and unzip and pull it out as I sit down. If they don't grab it right away, I hand them 20 and get up and leave.

    I have only gotten up and left 2 x in 5 years.

  8. #1534
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've never had them take 2+ songs to get things going. Usually its 1 at the most.
    Never had that issue either.

    I have noticed a pattern. First song a little grinding. 2nd song more intense grinding and some moaning in ear, boobs in mouth. Third song hardcore grinding, when not grinding hand is rubbing on dick. Fourth song is hardcore hand job through the pants, panting, dirty talk and then well, never made it to the 5th song.

  9. #1533

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by TariusShinobi  [View Original Post]
    What does this Jazz look like?
    Black hair, slender side of scale, mix of Latina and something.

  10. #1532
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've never had them take 2+ songs to get things going. Usually its 1 at the most.
    Same here. 1 for them and 1 to 2 for me.

  11. #1531

    Not that ling

    Quote Originally Posted by TariusShinobi  [View Original Post]
    Most of The Strippers in Seattle, regardless if it's The Sands, Dreamgirl's at Ricks, Dreamgirls at Sodo, Lake City Deja VU, Deja Vu on 1st Ave or Little Darlings, The Dancers will try to get you to pay for 2 or more dances before they Reveal certain Body Parts!

    They are trying so Bad to be Hustlers due to the remarks about Strip Clubs by Rapper Cardi B & **** Walk Celebrity Amber Rose!

    Anyone care to Chime in?
    I've never had them take 2+ songs to get things going. Usually its 1 at the most.

  12. #1530

    Seattle Strip Clubs!

    Most of The Strippers in Seattle, regardless if it's The Sands, Dreamgirl's at Ricks, Dreamgirls at Sodo, Lake City Deja VU, Deja Vu on 1st Ave or Little Darlings, The Dancers will try to get you to pay for 2 or more dances before they Reveal certain Body Parts!

    They are trying so Bad to be Hustlers due to the remarks about Strip Clubs by Rapper Cardi B & **** Walk Celebrity Amber Rose!

    Anyone care to Chime in?

  13. #1529

    Jazz

    What does this Jazz look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Met Jazz at Pandora couple weeks ago and had great dances.

    Does anyone has info about her like if she offers something more?

  14. #1528

    Jazz

    Met Jazz at Pandora couple weeks ago and had great dances.

    Does anyone has info about her like if she offers something more?

  15. #1527

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Yep did find her! Hot but not GFE! She literally made love to me back in 2015. Best experience ever. Now she just took it like a champ, little interaction. Still one of the best budget friendly bombeshell fucks I've found!
    Every adventure with her has been; GFE one time, wild ride the next. Cool because the variety keeps me coming back. Bad because I like something it may not happen next time. BUT when I've told her what I like she's happy to accommodate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape