Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 13942
-
08-26-19 00:13 #5032Banned Member

Posts: 904Danni Moore
She's legit. Add 10-15 lbs to the pics though. Strange rule, no nipple sucking or tugging. She's got pierced nipples. A bit over priced at 300. She does provide and is very knowledgeable about the Vegas scene! She is GFE only and I'll press her for 220/60 next time.
Originally Posted by Woppo
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-19 00:01 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 44Question about tip
I contacted some providers in advance. Some of them are asking for tips. Is this normal practise for some providers or will they upsell?
-
08-25-19 22:30 #5030Regular Member

Posts: 17Tasia
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tasia-es...s-vegas-540939
Can anyone verify if she's legit? Will be in Vegas next week and I've heard of her before. Any info is appreciated in the thread or via PM. Thanks.
-
08-25-19 18:22 #5029Regular Member

Posts: 8Most of the girls in that carousel are Instagram models, probably not real imo.
Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 16:50 #5028Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484This place is a scam. BTW all those pictures are fake I seen them before in other ads. Careful out there guys. Vegas is full of scammers like this.
Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 16:23 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 71Seven
Yes, she still rude and bitter,. Not going to see her anymore cause she is bent!! Always sends me back angry text when I contact her. Her easy going quick bbj, has turned into a drama filled ranting stressful time. Maybe you time will be different. I'm done.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 14:48 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 799Maybe
That's possibly the place in the commercial center. It's been reported on if so. Supposedly VERY expensive.
Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-19 10:09 #5025Senior Member

Posts: 63Has anyone tried this place?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/open-...insok-19396745
Just curious. The pictures they have posted are amazing. Hoping it's real. Any info is appreciated.
-
08-24-19 18:30 #5024Regular Member

Posts: 13Visiting Vegas Tuesday 27th till Friday for days
Visiting Vegas Tuesday 27th till Friday for days Unfortunately come from a small town no girls Looking for attractive 20's thin females beyond strip four nights looking for four days of fun.
-
08-24-19 10:55 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 808I have a feeling she's the same girl. She's actually been around for years.
Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999
[View Original Post]
The picture of her in the red bra and panty is an old picture of her. I recall because that's what drew me to her years ago.
She added some weight. But I think it's her so expect a "so so" time.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/Dannimoore
-
08-24-19 10:54 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 68Miss Nikki
She has 3 pages of good reviews on another site. 2 reviews from May 2019 and the rest from 2014.
Originally Posted by JoBlow
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 10:00 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 125Thanks
Always wondered about her but no info for years. Def hot girl.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 23:50 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 47Sexy 7
I don't know about her return, but I saw her a few years back. Very mechanical and impersonal. I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 23:47 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 47Dani Moore
Looks like an agency ad to me. Hope I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by GoodFeller
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 22:11 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 808This was about 4-5 years ago. I had plans to see her but shit happens and I was going to last minute cancel on her. I felt bad so I ask my friend if he'd like to see her, if she was cool with it. All parties agreed and my friend saw her.
Originally Posted by GoodFeller
[View Original Post]
At the end he said she was "so so". She's not really a kisser, only CBJ. But she did come through so.
But then, what is she? 300?? So she wasn't bad or a tipped off. Just meh.










Reply With Quote





