rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4746

    Re: Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by BNight  [View Original Post]
    Giving her the benefit of the doubt. You never set a time, you said around 8 at 7:15 and then didn't text back until 8:36. So if you have set a time you can't expect her to just wait either. Sure she got buay.
    I'm not trying to tell anyone how they should go about their business. But I have to agree with B night. If I made plans with some at 7:15 for around 8, and I didn't here from them until 8:36, I would consider that person law and unreliable. She asked you to let her know. You didn't respond asking her address, nor confiming a time. So you were in the area at 8:36, you still could be 10 minutes away from her motel. She probably thought you were not serious and didn't even "book" you for 8 p. If she had, she would have texted you "are you coming" at 8:01 (I know, LOL).

    Also, as I think many of us are aware, she usually does car dates, and if she had a room that night she would have texted her regulars and even non regulars "hey, I have a room" (she did, I know). So she was probably busy. If she's paying for a room, she's not sitting around waiting for you show up at 8:45. Communicate better, respect her time, and she could still flake on you or be late, but at least you're on better ground to complain.

    In my experience, she's usually been pretty punctual, but I know others have reported some issues.

  2. #4745

    Yeah, that's what I meant. In her clit. Not her pussy Two fingers at that

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    Just saying the photo to provided don't show what you're saying. I didn't say you didn't lick it. LOL! And if you stuck your fingers in her clit, as you state, that would really hurt!

    THIS, is a clit!
    Sarcasm aside, regardless, she's one of the best around.

    The "infomous" MPduration.

    Montgomery County Police Seeking Information – 99

    posted: November 5, 2010, 12:39 PM

    The Montgomery County, Department of Police, Vice Section, is tasked with investigating those involved in Human Trafficking and Prostitution. In doing so, the Vice Section has obtained information through informants and other investigative means on individuals that have frequented an internet site known as www.theeroticreview.com (TER), Date Check, Preferred 411 and Back Channel. The Vice Section has compiled a list of individuals, along with email addresses, home and work phone numbers, home and business addresses and the handles associated with these sites. In an effort to further our investigation the Vice Section is seeking the assistance of others who have information on the following individuals on TER:

    the-mailman – *************
    mpduration – *************
    bertlancaster – *************
    Nuvela Man – *************
    Geojohn – *************
    Bill Nilla – *************
    Tophervette – *************
    Biggered – *************

    Please contact the Vice Section at [their email address] with any information on these individuals.

    Poster’s age: 99

    Can I have your autograph on the PUSSy Anatomy picture you posted? Ahhh those were good times

  3. #4744

    Hi folks, I have a high class kink friendly companion at a private residence tomorrow

    I've been posting here a bit with cheap and unreliable ones, but for my birthday I have decided to break my savings and get a high class bimbo from NYC.

    She said that she's okay with others joining in for fun, with a little participation donation so I can make it even, everyone can have a good time -- you don't have to get stood up by an unreliable crackhead, and It will be in a nice neighborhood at a house that I will be renting for that morning.

    Not a police, not a sting, and you must be willing to prove that you aren't either. PM me for detail.

  4. #4743
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been reading about the infamous Bree / Bri and I wanted to sample some of that 21 year old p*ssy. I was a little hesitant because I heard she just lays there and she is flaky when it comes to time. Nevertheless, I decided to see for myself and she responded 2 hours later. See the screenshot. Everything was back-and-forth, then all of a sudden, nothing. By the time she finally replied, I had left the area. I'm not gonna just wait around indefinitely. WTF??? Some of these chicks are so unreliable.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...424/4432128912
    Giving her the benefit of the doubt. You never set a time, you said around 8 at 7:15 and then didn't text back until 8:36. So if you have set a time you can't expect her to just wait either. Sure she got buay.

  5. #4742

    Sounds like she double booked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been reading about the infamous Bree / Bri and I wanted to sample some of that 21 year old p*ssy. I was a little hesitant because I heard she just lays there and she is flaky when it comes to time. Nevertheless, I decided to see for myself and she responded 2 hours later. See the screenshot. Everything was back-and-forth, then all of a sudden, nothing. By the time she finally replied, I had left the area. I'm not gonna just wait around indefinitely. WTF??? Some of these chicks are so unreliable.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...424/4432128912
    Then when the phone stop ringing she called you. Some guys have policy to never see a provider if she does stuff like you experienced.

  6. #4741

    Multi Pop escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonazn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know places for the hour that lets you do multiple pops? Escorts? AMPs? ACS?
    An,

    Many girls allow a second pop in an hour if you can pull it off. However some girls if you book an hour then after the first pop your hour is done. That is why it is important to discuss this among yourselves once you both are secure that neither of you are LEO. Don't discuss it on the phone as some girls just hang up on guys who talk what goes where over the phone.

    Book a hh w an escort. Once you got there and have checked each other out. Ask about a second pop for an hour. If you like everything ask to extend your session for an hour. If you find the idea unappealing once you are in the room then she isn't expecting an hour session. Sometimes she will be booked right after you and you will just have to come back later for another hour.

    BS

  7. #4740
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been reading about the infamous Bree / Bri and I wanted to sample some of that 21 year old p*ssy. I was a little hesitant because I heard she just lays there and she is flaky when it comes to time. Nevertheless, I decided to see for myself and she responded 2 hours later. See the screenshot. Everything was back-and-forth, then all of a sudden, nothing. By the time she finally replied, I had left the area. I'm not gonna just wait around indefinitely. WTF??? Some of these chicks are so unreliable.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...424/4432128912
    Yeah, it took her a couple of months to stop pestering me over text to meet, and we had never even met yet. Glad I avoided.

  8. #4739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Bree / Bri

    So, I've been reading about the infamous Bree / Bri and I wanted to sample some of that 21 year old p*ssy. I was a little hesitant because I heard she just lays there and she is flaky when it comes to time. Nevertheless, I decided to see for myself and she responded 2 hours later. See the screenshot. Everything was back-and-forth, then all of a sudden, nothing. By the time she finally replied, I had left the area. I'm not gonna just wait around indefinitely. WTF??? Some of these chicks are so unreliable.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...424/4432128912
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190824_184457.jpg‎  

  9. #4738

    Legit and worth it

    I had a nice dream with her last week. Set up was very easy and the location was safe. Pic is representative and she is a great time. BBBJ and CFS. Her kitty was nice and tight, didn't make it very long, especially after such a good BBBJ. $80 for a SS. Very nice girl, treat her nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChingaLinga  [View Original Post]
    Those who have been around for a while may recognize her pics. She used to advertise on BP before the Backpocalypse. In those days she worked out of one of the trailer parks in Rosedale. I'd last seen her, maybe, 3 years ago. She's cleaned up her act, quit using meds and has gained quite a bit of weight as a result. Her breasts have tripled in size and she's young enough that the droopage isn't quite what it will be once she reaches her forties. The pics in her ad are representative. Personally, I preferred her old physique but her skills haven't diminished.

    She quoted rates of $50 for BBBJ and $80 for CFS. She's friendly, drama free and a good time. I will definitely be repeating.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...7890/parkville

    I also posted a screenshot in case she takes down her ad, which claimed she'd only be available today; however, after seeing her, it sounds like she'll be available on the regular once the school year starts. Should she does take her ad down, seniors can feel free to PM me for digits if they like what they see.

    - Chin.

  10. #4737
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    What all did you do and what was the damage?
    Damage was $ for hh. Everything is there in menu except greek.

  11. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzin101  [View Original Post]
    Think this is a scam, want $20 dollar deposit for all new clients. Seem like some bs if you ask me.
    If they are asking for donation upfront in form of any gift cards then its a scam for sure.

  12. #4735

    Kelsi jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    This new ad, with new number popped up yesterday.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...844/4433459025
    Think this is a scam, want $20 dollar deposit for all new clients. Seem like some bs if you ask me.

  13. #4734

    Multiple pops

    Anyone know places for the hour that lets you do multiple pops? Escorts? AMPs? ACS?

  14. #4733

    Clit photo. Gabrielle Bustamante

    Didn't upload from my last post. Man I miss this chica!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e79fb6518346798.jpg‎  

  15. #4732

    Relax, bruh!

    Just saying the photo to provided don't show what you're saying. I didn't say you didn't lick it. LOL! And if you stuck your fingers in her clit, as you state, that would really hurt!

    THIS, is a clit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    and what I inserted my fingers into First hand, ok? You go see her and report back to me. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT. And take your stupid picture with you so you can compare, she'll laugh at you like the idiot that you are.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape