Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1461
    Same here. Got the number and discussed the details. But I can tell she is pro so haven't pulled the trigger. At-least not yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7827...c-cb47bac74e02

    TER senses tingling. Got digits and chatting. Anyone have experiences?

  2. #1460
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7827...c-cb47bac74e02

    TER senses tingling. Got digits and chatting. Anyone have experiences?
    She wants you to venmo her before meet, I ghosted her after that.

  3. #1459
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    Are you speaking from experience? From what I was told, SBs only see the SDs and not the other SBs.
    Can you register as a Lesbian Sugar mama?

  4. #1458

    Meghann820

    Well I took one for the team on this one. Asked $$ talked down to $$ decided what the hell. She is very hot, better than the pictures, awesome low sexy voice, nice tight body. However, no kissing, no DATY or FIV. Decent CBJ though, very tight kitty. The no kissing part was a big draw back for me, I need that to get fully ready. I would highly recommend if these things aren't important to you but for me there is definitely better out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7f96...1-eec2fccbb433

  5. #1457

    I don't think that's how it works.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Create an account as a sugar baby and message for free.
    Are you speaking from experience? From what I was told, SBs only see the SDs and not the other SBs.

  6. #1456

    Feel like a woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Apologies for the newb question, but on SA is the only way to read messages from the women you message is to upgrade and pay the $90? I kinda got the impression that if you both "favorite" one another you could read their messages but that doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks.
    Create an account as a sugar baby and message for free.

  7. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Apologies for the newb question, but on SA is the only way to read messages from the women you message is to upgrade and pay the $90? I kinda got the impression that if you both "favorite" one another you could read their messages but that doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks.
    You got to pay to play, man.

  8. #1454

    FunanDiscreet89

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7827...c-cb47bac74e02

    TER senses tingling. Got digits and chatting. Anyone have experiences?

  9. #1453

    Newbie question

    Apologies for the newb question, but on SA is the only way to read messages from the women you message is to upgrade and pay the $90? I kinda got the impression that if you both "favorite" one another you could read their messages but that doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks.

  10. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    She is still active. Happens.
    Sure it does.

    Was wondering if she was just a time-waster or if anyone has actually met her.

  11. #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Was messaging with this girl and all of a sudden she blocked me when I asked to meet.

    Don't have her link but she seems to be near Leesburg.

    Has anyone seen her, perhaps one can search with her username. Poutylizzy.
    She is still active. Happens.

  12. #1450

    YourLittleGirlJacks

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Gave me her number and wants to get a room. Moved pretty quick. Any insights? Love her look.

    Yourlittlegirljacks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c1d4...3-40cb636eb626
    $400 per meeting (I didn't try to negotiate). Wants an "open minded" guy. Wants a face pic before meeting.

  13. #1449

    Poutylizzy

    Was messaging with this girl and all of a sudden she blocked me when I asked to meet.

    Don't have her link but she seems to be near Leesburg.

    Has anyone seen her, perhaps one can search with her username. Poutylizzy.

  14. #1448

    Jacks

    Gave me her number and wants to get a room. Moved pretty quick. Any insights? Love her look.

    Yourlittlegirljacks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c1d4...3-40cb636eb626

  15. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldReagan  [View Original Post]
    I realized after many of you sent me a message that I should have posted a link to her SA profile and given details.

    Here goes.

    Met her last semester and it waa a bit difficult to arrange time alone with her because of her living situation but this semester she is off campus and things are much easier.

    About 5'7 curvy thick but carries it well for a youngster. Definitely DTF and pay per meets at a reasonable 2.

    She might not be for everyone but for those who enjoy her will be treated well. Great oral skills and gigly which shows her young age but I am adding her to my rotation. Be kind.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a110...2-63b739f5750b
    I concur. I've seen her twice and had a lot of fun. Cute giggly ginger college girl. Price is reasonable and there is no BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape