Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 11033
-
08-24-19 15:56 #818Regular Member

Posts: 15I saw her two years ago in Federal Way. She will tell you whatever you want to hear, but will turn around and demand a grand for covered FS. I had to settle for a covered BJ, but to her credit she really went to town.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 14:49 #817Senior Member

Posts: 33Info request
Does anybody have any information on Lacey?
http://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/fe...l/952297369326
-
08-24-19 14:35 #816Senior Member

Posts: 33Info request
Does anybody have any information on Lacey?
http://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/fe...l/952297369326
-
08-24-19 10:48 #815Senior Member

Posts: 71KAngels
I saw Hannah (currently on vacation) last week and the screening process was a lot simpler than kdolls and kbeauty. Hannah looks as she does in pictures but they are professional photos from the LA area. From chatting with her, the girls are coming from San Jose & LA areas so that might be why Gia's photo seems similar. KAngels is now the ones helping the girls from Cali to come up to Seattle and providing them a place to do what they do.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 10:39 #814Senior Member

Posts: 71Re: KDollhouse screening
I didn't have to provide any ID at all. That's odd.
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 09:04 #813Senior Member

Posts: 449Careful
There are plenty of girls providing from this spot now, in the past and will be in the future. I wonder what happened or if it is even related to the hobby. Regardless stay on guard no matter where you are. Same for the street mongers on AA! People are getting murdered on a regular bases out there lately. Be Careful out there boys and girls.
https://www.kiro7.com/news/north-sou...unty/978718906
-
08-23-19 16:20 #812Senior Member

Posts: 451Alerts!
ALerts say she's a scam artist. Looks good but naaahh!
.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 12:42 #811Senior Member

Posts: 57Bunnii / Sexytina
No personal experience, but this is her TNA account https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?89250-sexytina.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 10:47 #810Senior Member

Posts: 112Seems familiar.
Has anybody seen this provider before?
https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/35144189/
I feel like I might have seen her on TNA or somewhere else, but I can't place her. Either way, seems hot.
-
08-23-19 09:14 #809Senior Member

Posts: 77Yep
First time I saw her she did bb with no upcharge. Second time I was just after a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by SwayPers21
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 20:10 #808Regular Member

Posts: 23Bb
Would she do bb though? Ty.
Originally Posted by Kharne
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 12:26 #807Senior Member

Posts: 77Not with LEO
She's definitely not with LEO. I saw her again a few weeks ago and it was a fun time. She hung her head over the edge of the bed and let me go to town. New incall is a bit weird however. It's a private home that all the rooms are rented out. Very nice house however, but just felt weird.
Originally Posted by SwayPers21
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 01:59 #806Senior Member

Posts: 228Updates
She is large but sweet, doesn't do much other than lay there.
Originally Posted by SwayPers21
[View Original Post]
Best of luck.
-
08-21-19 00:12 #805Regular Member

Posts: 23Any updates?
Anyone have tried this? We had talked about this girl asking for brown or sort of and some.
Said she's a cop. Tried to contact but haven't got any response anyone got experience?
Ty.
http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...e/369915231842
-
08-20-19 22:04 #804Senior Member

Posts: 210More than BBFS I need her for fisting. Most fisting (receive) providers in Seattle are BBWs. JPC is the only slim provider who can be fisted.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





