Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 281 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Going to head out to DD in the next week or two for the first time. What are the going rates and tip? Also where is a good place to park?
    I was there about two weeks ago (I always park at the Dunkin' Donuts). Mama sent me to the VIP room with the Jacuzzi (news) and met up with Penny. She was awesome. Not the most attractive face but nice body and VERY attentive and enthusiastic.

  2. #1148

    Dd

    Going to head out to DD in the next week or two for the first time. What are the going rates and tip? Also where is a good place to park?

  3. #1147
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Are they the ones in the latest ads?
    I don't think those ads are ever real photos, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

  4. #1146

    DD. Jassime

    Jasmine is a flirty, friendly woman who couldn't / wouldn't keep her hands to herself which ultimately helped to put me at ease. She's certainly had some work done (maybe a bit more than I like) but I couldn't wait to see her big kissable lips in action.

    After agreeing to a TS I strip down and wait for her return, a few minutes later she said the shower's busy after hugging a moment — and noticing that she enjoyed some playful touching — I had her lie down to rub her shoulders a little bit before finally heading off. The TS was nice and relaxing, with plenty of grazing and fondling of the ass and boys.

    After turning down the sauna we head back to the room where I'm left to myself, putting the tip on the table I lie back down and await for what's to come. In she came, starting a pleasant shoulder and back rub, her shaven pussy peaking out from her very short skirt, moving down she climbed up onto the table and really started to work my lower back and butt, her hands tickling and teasing me more and more. Finally I hear her strip, followed by her, ever-so-slowly, kissing her way up my back, her moaning increasing as she rubbed her tits and hardening nipples against my back. Kissing my neck, she reached down and started stroking my balls laughing as I returned the favor by slowly rubbing her wet pussy. Sliding back down, she had me kneel a little so she could begin jerking me off as she kissed and licked my ass clean. Dear god I can still feel her tongue!

    Getting the signal to flip over, I turn to see this stunning woman kneeling in front of me, leaning in closer, eyes closed, licking her lips a moan escaping just before she took me in her mouth. Moans continued to escape her throat as she looked me dead in the eyes, her head bobbling so tantalizingly slow until she was pumping me like crazy. Finally after a bit of this view — and so I could catch a break — I have her swing around so I can get a taste of her, hands roaming all over her back and front, relishing every moment.

    Suddenly, as if stung by a bee, she jumped off and demanded to be fucked — acting or not it was incredibly hot — to which we ended up in Mish where due to her being incredibly tight the excellent head action and the thrill of my first AMP experience ended quite spectacularly if a bit shorter than I would've liked. I did slow down to regain some composure, but she did this thing. With her pussy. That just sent me over the edge. Well played Jasmine, well played.

    After that she left a moment to get the hot towels. Since we had a bit of time left, she finished the appoint meant with a little back walking, which felt great and then ended with some rather rough OTC back and shoulder rubs which honestly I could've done without. Oh well.

    Overall it was a great experience and something I hope to do again when time allows.

  5. #1145

    New faces

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle  [View Original Post]
    Saw two new names at DD, penny and sunny.

    Talked to mama, wanted a lineup, she gave me a wink and a nod and told me she'd bring me the best new girl since I was a regular. Brought me penny, not really my type, figured I'd give her a shot. While she was your average provider she had a bit of loose skin which turned me off.

    Got a lineup a few days later, penny was in it as well as two other who looked like they were trying to count the number of threads in the carpet. Opted for sunny, again, not really my type but what the hell. Standard service, performed a little better with a few extras tossed in.

    At this point in the night (12:30 ish) the place was bumping and mama wasn't directing traffic so well, someone was coming towards the side door as mama let me out, so I told her I'd hide in the stairwell. As she let him in a girl walked up the stairs with a guy passing me by, awkward as hell. Mama let me exit, only to have another guy literally 15 steps ahead of me, also awkward.
    Are they the ones in the latest ads?

  6. #1144

    Dd, sun star, star shine, sun shine

    Went to DD, Sun Star, Star Shine, Sun Shine, or whatever people are calling this place these days. In town on business. Young, fit dude away from his gf, why not try it? Called ahead. Mama said she take care of me.

    And she did. Asked for line up and she said no, I Take care of you pretty boy. I motioned for big titties and she winked. Next thing I know yumi comes in. She looks like a stacked version of this chick I dated at Smith college. Perfect implants. Fat dick sucking lips. And I treated her like an angel so it went well.

    Service. She is not a very goof masseuse. She is nice but not firm. Oh well. I asked to massage her and it went amazzzzzing. Her ass anf tits are perfect. I was slow and pleasant and she got super wet. She eventually grabbed Mr. Dastardlyrichard and started polishing him off. I gave in and we went missshhhh, cgz and then her upright in CG looking in the mirror. This tits looked like a 90's xmen comic hero while I came inside. Go get this chick.

  7. #1143

    Meeting other customers

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle  [View Original Post]
    Saw two new names at DD, Penny and Sunny.

    Talked to mama, wanted a lineup, she gave me a wink and a nod and told me she'd bring me the best new girl since I was a regular. Brought me penny, not really my type, figured I'd give her a shot. While she was your average provider she had a bit of loose skin which turned me off.

    Got a lineup a few days later, penny was in it as well as two other who looked like they were trying to count the number of threads in the carpet. Opted for sunny, again, not really my type but what the hell. Standard service, performed a little better with a few extras tossed in.

    At this point in the night (12:30 ish) the place was bumping and mama wasn't directing traffic so well, someone was coming towards the side door as mama let me out, so I told her I'd hide in the stairwell. As she let him in a girl walked up the stairs with a guy passing me by, awkward as hell. Mama let me exit, only to have another guy literally 15 steps ahead of me, also awkward.
    I get embarrassed when that happens, but I tell myself there really is no reason to feel that way. The guys who see you are there for the same purpose, so they are not going to judge you or gossip about you.

  8. #1142

    Dd

    Saw two new names at DD, penny and sunny.

    Talked to mama, wanted a lineup, she gave me a wink and a nod and told me she'd bring me the best new girl since I was a regular. Brought me penny, not really my type, figured I'd give her a shot. While she was your average provider she had a bit of loose skin which turned me off.

    Got a lineup a few days later, penny was in it as well as two other who looked like they were trying to count the number of threads in the carpet. Opted for sunny, again, not really my type but what the hell. Standard service, performed a little better with a few extras tossed in.

    At this point in the night (12:30 ish) the place was bumping and mama wasn't directing traffic so well, someone was coming towards the side door as mama let me out, so I told her I'd hide in the stairwell. As she let him in a girl walked up the stairs with a guy passing me by, awkward as hell. Mama let me exit, only to have another guy literally 15 steps ahead of me, also awkward.

  9. #1141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    D&d

    Looks like Kimberly may be gone from Sun, asked for her the last couple visits, but was told she is on "vacation ".

  10. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Saw this place pop up and was wondering if anyone's partaken?
    There's a review on rubmaps and it was legit for the guy's first time.

    May TOFTT and see.

  11. #1139

    Spring Massage

    Saw this place pop up and was wondering if anyone's partaken?

  12. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    Said are you here for massage or find wife?
    That's pretty funny. Mamasan gets props for that. LOL

  13. #1137

    DD massage.

    Adding this late report. Visited AMP behind DD with my couple friends late night arnd 1;00 AM.

    Mamsen asked me and my friend wait in a room. , and then lined up 3 girls in the room. All girls were in late 30's, early 40's.

    We rejected the list, told mamasen to show more, on which mamsen got very angry. Said are you here for massage or find wife. She tried to hardsale those girls. But we didn't accept.

    Mamsen asked us to leave and asked us to follow her to the exit door. We followed gladly.

    At the door mamsen stopped, seeing we are ready to walk out asked us if we can wait for 45 minutes she can get other girls. .

    30 minutes of wait was worth a wait. Mamasen got girls in 20's. The overall sessio and was great.

  14. #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give it a shot. Clean place offering foot, body and chair massages. One lady available. Older Granny who was nice and gave a decent massage but slightly burped up food a few times while she massaged me. Highly doubt there are extras available and wouldn't be interested even if there were. There ad said something about 4-hand massage so I had higher expectations. I will go to DD next time.
    Been there twice. Not much there from what I can tell.

    Rooms have no ceiling, and you can hear everything.

  15. #1135

    DD talent

    Yumi. Cute Korean girl with great body; great CBJ and tight box.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape