Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 13944
-
08-23-19 23:47 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 47Dani Moore
Looks like an agency ad to me. Hope I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by GoodFeller
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 22:11 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 808This was about 4-5 years ago. I had plans to see her but shit happens and I was going to last minute cancel on her. I felt bad so I ask my friend if he'd like to see her, if she was cool with it. All parties agreed and my friend saw her.
Originally Posted by GoodFeller
[View Original Post]
At the end he said she was "so so". She's not really a kisser, only CBJ. But she did come through so.
But then, what is she? 300?? So she wasn't bad or a tipped off. Just meh.
-
08-23-19 20:49 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 63Miss nikki
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-nik...s-vegas-491511
Anyone seen her recently?
Any info is appreciated.
-
08-23-19 18:25 #5016Regular Member

Posts: 23Dannimoore
Anyone any experience with this one? She's been posting for years, only one recent eccie review from early in the year. The rest over two years old. Any info appreciated.
https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...2702/1/2749663
-
08-23-19 11:59 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 672Sexy seven
Has returned, has anyone seen her since she's back?
-
08-23-19 09:45 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 588Yes, sir, I do hope our luck changes with Eros, and I do hope your incredible luck with Eros will continue. I'm a senior of many years on this and other sites, and in the last 5 or 6 years, Eros has been 90% agency scammers, and independent upsellers with feeble performance. I got tired of the many tricks I got from them when they visited me. Only two were worth the time or performance. I hope things continue well for you, I also have also seen too many other guys get rooked by Eros.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 09:27 #5013Banned Member

Posts: 450Peyten Carter
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-now-in-VEGAS-!!
Just have a wonderful experience with her, she it's a stunning beauty, Natural big racks, I little high in price 4 $, and no BBBJ but anything else it's available, she is clean and tasted amazing, was a great experience with 2 pops and never rush.
Here my report folks.
-
08-23-19 07:36 #5012

Posts: 174Kylie
http://www.kyliepeytonvip.com/
Spent my last night in Vegas with the beautiful Kylie. It is very rare that I do repeats, but after seeing her a month or so ago I simply had to see her again. Dinner date and great sex is what life is all about my friends. Kylie is an amazing young lady and I was lucky she accepted my invitation.
Off to Miami gentlemen! Stay safe all!
-
08-23-19 07:28 #5011

Posts: 174Chinese?
I have done business with Eros Ladies hundreds of times and have never been catfished. Mostly all photos on that site are verified photos and with the prices they charge, they tend to keep it with the girl in the actual photo. A 40 year old Chinese lady would not cut it on Eros. I see this is your 1st post? Too bad they somehow made a horrible mistake and sent YOU a 40 year old Chinese lady. That's too bad sir. I guess I'm lucky to have received the exact young girl in the photo.
Originally Posted by Seric68
[View Original Post]
Hope your luck changes. Welcome aboard.
-
08-23-19 07:21 #5010Regular Member

Posts: 1Sensual Sophie
Does anyone know if she is legit?
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/9442826.htm
-
08-23-19 00:59 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 63Marilyn?
Anyone seen the hot looking blond mature escort Marilyn that has photos in the Las Vegas Girl Directory? I don't know if she's real or not. Her price is shown as $$ but that could be just her agency price with extra charges to follow. I'm coming to Vegas next month for four days and I'd sure like to see her. I also want to hook up with a young WCG while I'm there and I've read through a lot of the posts for intel on how to do it. I'll be staying at Caesar's Palace. Any other recommendations are greatly appreciated.
-
08-22-19 23:39 #5008Regular Member

Posts: 5Help
I will on Vegas for the next 4 days seniors any you help with some number can you guys help me out first time on Vegas thank you in advance.
-
08-22-19 23:17 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 2989I Texted
With her and couldn't get an answer if BB or anal was on the plate all she said was you take care of me and I will take care of you.
Originally Posted by Mikez702
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 19:59 #5006Regular Member

Posts: 1Rip off
Don't believe it. Just finished and it was a Chinese lady 40's and $. 5 massage only. Up sell another $. 5 for COB.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 12:18 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 352Angel
What was the damage for massage and the roaming you described?
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




