Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,576 to 25,590 of 31094
-
08-24-19 23:03 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 1094What are her rates?
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 22:02 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 88Rio
I saw her when I was in Dallas for work a few years back. She just happened to be in Dallas shooting with someone. One of my all-time favorite experiences. At the time, she had never come to Charlotte before so I think this is her first time in the area. If I had the funds I would visit her again while she's here.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 22:00 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 193Hotwire Rio
Shoot, she is one of my favorites. Is this like she available for rental?
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 14:11 #5516Regular Member

Posts: 9Amanda and Kylie
Any info on these? They have ads on Eros and have 3 girls staying in 1 apartment uptown. Seems odd.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9365686.htm?cat=1
-
08-24-19 10:03 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 117Jennifer
Jennifer is gorgeous. Perfect young body. Super sold skin and perfect c cup real boobs. She stops in Charlotte every now and then. Staying and nice hotel near 77. Nice BBBJ, followed by cfs. Daty is available at hh level, but she isn't a big fan of it. Post pics are real. Will repeat.
As always- YMMV.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/321327581062
-
08-24-19 08:30 #5514Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Feels bad?
I guess she is going to make it up to Vamtnman? I know I'm not calling after hearing of this bs. Ripoff followed by remorse won't clear the air.
Originally Posted by Proser30
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-19 00:26 #5513Regular Member

Posts: 8Met Recently
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/495021239504.
Originally Posted by VaMountainMan
[View Original Post]
Met her at Motel in University. Shares room with Hailee. Seems a bit confused or fast talking but is nice and sweet. Actually enjoys her job if you know what I mean. Actually gets into it with CBJ and CFS. Is likely eary to mid twenties. Fairly slender and actaully about 5-7 tall. Def a good value.
I would repeat. QV was $100 . Answers texts in reasonable time.
She actually apologized about not having a room for and not able to get to the person who got a room. She took responsibility if that's worth anything.
-
08-23-19 23:04 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 516I'm always skeptical of people who have facial tattoos. Sure sign of either gang affiliation, or bat-shit-crazy--neither of which I need in my life.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 21:40 #5511Senior Member

Posts: 300Rio
Meant to leave this on post.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
http://www.hotwiferio.com/
-
08-23-19 21:39 #5510Senior Member

Posts: 300Sep 3
If any of you know who hot wife Rio is.
She will be visiting Sept. 3, I am in Raleigh, if I was closer I would come for sure.
-
08-23-19 21:05 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 33Monroe bbw
Visit her a few weeks ago for a qv. She's Legit but pics are a little bit misleading, sweet girl, standard BBBJ no cim, cfs. Not sure if anything else is on the menu. Won't get on top. Might repeat if I was in a pinch, since she's in Monroe and I'm close to there. She upped her qv from. 6 to. 8 recently.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 19:44 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 7334I can't afford 2 cheap ones in a week.
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 19:34 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 516Anyone have any dreams of this buxom wench? I'd definitely like to drink at her biergarten.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/725151125695
-
08-23-19 15:01 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 51Good for you
Not in a sarcastic way, I wish I had the funds for two high end girls in the same week! Maybe when my divorce is finalized.
Originally Posted by M2003
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 14:11 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 129Monica
Monica from booking friend.
GFE, bbj, dfk, daty.
She also opened the door naked. Bigger boobs than her sister. Same feel. She's younger. Slim / average body, smooth, nice meaty ass not as shapely / round as her sister but still as meaty and very nice to hold on. Has 1 tatoo. We didn't see to connect to much. Body 8.5-9/10, Face: 8-9/10.
Fresh, smelling good, her bbj was a bit better than her sister. Said doesn't speak English. Various position and gets into it.
http://www.thebookingfriend.com/model-monica-36190










Reply With Quote





