Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 930 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5026

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/open-...insok-19396745

    Just curious. The pictures they have posted are amazing. Hoping it's real. Any info is appreciated.
    That's possibly the place in the commercial center. It's been reported on if so. Supposedly VERY expensive.

  2. #5025

    Has anyone tried this place?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/open-...insok-19396745

    Just curious. The pictures they have posted are amazing. Hoping it's real. Any info is appreciated.

  3. #5024
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Visiting Vegas Tuesday 27th till Friday for days

    Visiting Vegas Tuesday 27th till Friday for days Unfortunately come from a small town no girls Looking for attractive 20's thin females beyond strip four nights looking for four days of fun.

  4. #5023
    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    Always wondered about her but no info for years. Def hot girl.
    I have a feeling she's the same girl. She's actually been around for years.

    The picture of her in the red bra and panty is an old picture of her. I recall because that's what drew me to her years ago.

    She added some weight. But I think it's her so expect a "so so" time.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/Dannimoore

  5. #5022

    Miss Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-nik...s-vegas-491511

    Anyone seen her recently?

    Any info is appreciated.
    She has 3 pages of good reviews on another site. 2 reviews from May 2019 and the rest from 2014.

  6. #5021

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    This was about 4-5 years ago. I had plans to see her but shit happens and I was going to last minute cancel on her. I felt bad so I ask my friend if he'd like to see her, if she was cool with it. All parties agreed and my friend saw her.

    At the end he said she was "so so". She's not really a kisser, only CBJ. But she did come through so.

    But then, what is she? 300?? So she wasn't bad or a tipped off. Just meh.
    Always wondered about her but no info for years. Def hot girl.

  7. #5020

    Sexy 7

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Has returned, has anyone seen her since she's back?
    I don't know about her return, but I saw her a few years back. Very mechanical and impersonal. I wouldn't repeat.

  8. #5019

    Dani Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFeller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone any experience with this one? She's been posting for years, only one recent eccie review from early in the year. The rest over two years old. Any info appreciated.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...2702/1/2749663
    Looks like an agency ad to me. Hope I'm wrong.

  9. #5018
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFeller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone any experience with this one? She's been posting for years, only one recent eccie review from early in the year. The rest over two years old. Any info appreciated.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...2702/1/2749663
    This was about 4-5 years ago. I had plans to see her but shit happens and I was going to last minute cancel on her. I felt bad so I ask my friend if he'd like to see her, if she was cool with it. All parties agreed and my friend saw her.

    At the end he said she was "so so". She's not really a kisser, only CBJ. But she did come through so.

    But then, what is she? 300?? So she wasn't bad or a tipped off. Just meh.

  10. #5017

    Miss nikki

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/miss-nik...s-vegas-491511

    Anyone seen her recently?

    Any info is appreciated.

  11. #5016

    Dannimoore

    Anyone any experience with this one? She's been posting for years, only one recent eccie review from early in the year. The rest over two years old. Any info appreciated.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...2702/1/2749663

  12. #5015

    Sexy seven

    Has returned, has anyone seen her since she's back?

  13. #5014
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    I have done business with Eros Ladies hundreds of times and have never been catfished. Mostly all photos on that site are verified photos and with the prices they charge, they tend to keep it with the girl in the actual photo. A 40 year old Chinese lady would not cut it on Eros. I see this is your 1st post? Too bad they somehow made a horrible mistake and sent YOU a 40 year old Chinese lady. That's too bad sir. I guess I'm lucky to have received the exact young girl in the photo.

    Hope your luck changes. Welcome aboard.
    Yes, sir, I do hope our luck changes with Eros, and I do hope your incredible luck with Eros will continue. I'm a senior of many years on this and other sites, and in the last 5 or 6 years, Eros has been 90% agency scammers, and independent upsellers with feeble performance. I got tired of the many tricks I got from them when they visited me. Only two were worth the time or performance. I hope things continue well for you, I also have also seen too many other guys get rooked by Eros.

  14. #5013

    Peyten Carter

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-now-in-VEGAS-!!

    Just have a wonderful experience with her, she it's a stunning beauty, Natural big racks, I little high in price 4 $, and no BBBJ but anything else it's available, she is clean and tasted amazing, was a great experience with 2 pops and never rush.

    Here my report folks.

  15. #5012

    Kylie

    http://www.kyliepeytonvip.com/

    Spent my last night in Vegas with the beautiful Kylie. It is very rare that I do repeats, but after seeing her a month or so ago I simply had to see her again. Dinner date and great sex is what life is all about my friends. Kylie is an amazing young lady and I was lucky she accepted my invitation.

    Off to Miami gentlemen! Stay safe all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape