Thread: BBBJ and BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 8554
-
08-26-19 11:22 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 175Gainesville Area
After a long day sometimes you want a good BBBJ with CIM or CIF. Guys, any info on a reliable contact in the Gainesville, Dahlonega, Cleveland area? DM me if you have any info.
-
08-25-19 20:13 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 45Yeah, I wouldn't endorse her at those prices or without BBBJ. Or, you know, covered in hives.
Originally Posted by NitroAlco
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 15:26 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 372Which one?
You called out the advertiser and she blocked you? Or you called out the IG model and she blocked you? Would have loved to see that one for a good laugh.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 14:45 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 42That's Her
Damn, is everything alright with her? You can PM if you can't put it all out in the open. We use to talk but then she just ghosted.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 10:47 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 1843That is still pretty much the correct definition....that the provider acts like she is your girlfried....glad to see you, glad to blow you and f*ck you...smile on her face and kissing included, as any gf would do.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
Of course the providers lie in their ads about GFE, as you point out. Many of them are lying, theiving wh*res, which has always been the case and always will. But GFE doesn't necessarily include BBFS, as someone previously said. In fact, most true GFE providers probably only do CFS, I would guess.
-
08-23-19 10:46 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 239Stephanie
I also have seen her. She def delivers the goods. GFE.
Originally Posted by HighFlyer21
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 06:31 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 91Miley Fox
Use to see Miley a while ago. Stopped going to see her due to hives all over her body. Don't know what that was all about. But always had a good time with Miley. Looked her up about three weeks ago. Told me roses have gone to 100,150, and 300. She also told me no more BBBJ. Can't see her for those prices, especially with no BBBJ.
Originally Posted by TroyWess
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 06:23 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 29Visiting
Guys.
I'm visiting ATL next week (well not really visiting, just a super long layover). I feel like every city has that one can't miss / sure thing girl. Obviously has to be BBFS as well. I can trade info for central florida or sf bay area girls if anyone is interested.
Thanks!
-
08-23-19 05:37 #4856Banned Member

Posts: 13634Crystal Love? She's still around but not doing too well.
Originally Posted by LadiisMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 05:29 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 1484Nobody knows what GFE is anymore
This thread is to discuss those girls that are willing to do BBJ and BBFS. It stays pretty much on the topic most of the time but goes slightly astray as with any conversation from time to time.
Originally Posted by TroyWess
[View Original Post]
GFE used to mean that she acted like a sex-starved girlfriend. Kissing, laying with you, spending time talking and of course all the normal sex stuff including BBJ, CIM, occasionally Anal, which incidentally, most girlfriends won't do and is one of the reasons we start this hobby. I asked a while back for the current definition and got one smart assed response from someone.
I think GFE just means whatever the provider thinks it means, or what she is willing to do with you once she sees you. If she becomes a regular, it can mean whatever you agree to. One thing is for certain. I have not seen any consistency in the term in over 10 years. Then again, I started seeing the lower end girls about that time.
The BP, LC, them girls and their ilk will advertise just about anything to get you in the door with your pecker in your hand. They won't do what they advertise most of the time though. Hence a primary reason for this board.
-
08-22-19 20:34 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 45"BBBJ and BBFS" is an odd way to spell "GFE" if that's what this thread is for.
Originally Posted by Hits79
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 20:29 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 42Crystal
Does anyone know if Crystal, the one on the east side is still around? Not sure if this is the right forum but I've seen her brought up a few times here so thought I'd ask.
-
08-22-19 16:03 #4852Regular Member

Posts: 6Shelly
I'm sure why'all know about shelly, but if not she is one of the best BBBJ providers in ATL, and she swallows the kids Every time. If you go to her a lot she gives you special deals I never pay more then $60 for 30 minutes and I get at least two pops every time. Go see her asap worth it trust me https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....6645638/Shelly.
-
08-22-19 14:26 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 1843A lot of guys don't need GFE and just need a wet hole to stick it in and get off. I can understand that from when I was much younger, but even then I needed someone with a good attitude or I was turned off. But I didn't need full GFE experience, by any stretch.
Originally Posted by Hits79
[View Original Post]
Now that I'm older, I do prefer GFE, but often it's so much $ more than a good somewhat impersonal BBBJ, so it just depends on the girl and the price point and my mood at the time. I think we would all agree that GFE is better, if the price is the same, but that is often not the case.
And btw, I reviewed a new BBBJTC provider in the Escorts thread if anyone wants to read it. I went to see another one today, but service was bad. I haven't reviewed that one yet on here, but will do so if she doesn't make it up to me, which of course is unlikely.
-
08-22-19 11:34 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 307She looks amazing, but no GFE? I don't know if it's worth it then, I mean that is the reason why we do this.
Originally Posted by TroyWess
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





