Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 113 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #629

    Horrible

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    A member of these boards robbed Anna the Brat this week. I was setting up an appointment with her and she mentioned the ordeal. She described him as staying for the duration of their time together and when it came time to pay he grabbed the money back out of her hand and bolted out the door.

    He did not take anything else. Just what he was supposed to be giving to her. He knows who he is so hopefully he finds a way to make this right. Or can tell his side of things.
    That's awful, I'm not familiar with this woman but you never want to hear about stuff like this. I'm glad she at least wasn't harmed. What the hell is wrong with people today.

  2. #628

    Find me

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    I was all set to meet a provider and then she wanted me to post a pic of myself waist down with a number of fingers raised as some sort of verification. I chickened out and pulled the plug on that meet.

    My question: if I did send a pic to her is there a way she can find me (as in a geo tag)? I'm not so tech savvy so I apologize for the dumb question.
    Yes, you can be traced and located through the metadata contained.

    In the picture information. Unless you know how to avoid this data, be afraid. Be very afraid.

  3. #627

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    I was all set to meet a provider and then she wanted me to post a pic of myself waist down with a number of fingers raised as some sort of verification. I chickened out and pulled the plug on that meet.

    My question: if I did send a pic to her is there a way she can find me (as in a geo tag)? I'm not so tech savvy so I apologize for the dumb question.
    Not really, digital pics have some header info like time / date, type of device that took the picture, etc. Location is not one of them. I'd be more worried about what delivery method you use, (not your personal phone) If you're really paranoid, you can always resample the picture and get the headers removed. Just make sure you don't have a birthmark on your nuts or something else identifying.

  4. #626

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    I was all set to meet a provider and then she wanted me to post a pic of myself waist down with a number of fingers raised as some sort of verification. I chickened out and pulled the plug on that meet.

    My question: if I did send a pic to her is there a way she can find me (as in a geo tag)? I'm not so tech savvy so I apologize for the dumb question.
    As long as your not showing up your face in pic it should be fine. It won't geo tag automatically to your pic. You can also use burner phone apps to be even more discrete.

  5. #625

    Couple of months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    A member of these boards robbed Anna the Brat this week. I was setting up an appointment with her and she mentioned the ordeal. She described him as staying for the duration of their time together and when it came time to pay he grabbed the money back out of her hand and bolted out the door.

    He did not take anything else. Just what he was supposed to be giving to her. He knows who he is so hopefully he finds a way to make this right. Or can tell his side of things.
    It's not be but, I had a session a couple of months ago with the Brat that didn't go perfectly smooth. During the session she felt sick, she thought maybe below blood sugar since it was early and she didn't eat that day yet. She actually offered me to not pay after the session. I left her the full donation anyway even though she offered me free chicken. She's amazing and really wants to hold up her end to provide a good time. Screw whoever ripped her off cause she's a good one that provides great service.

  6. #624

    Anna the Brat was robbed

    A member of these boards robbed Anna the Brat this week. I was setting up an appointment with her and she mentioned the ordeal. She described him as staying for the duration of their time together and when it came time to pay he grabbed the money back out of her hand and bolted out the door.

    He did not take anything else. Just what he was supposed to be giving to her. He knows who he is so hopefully he finds a way to make this right. Or can tell his side of things.

  7. #623

    Verification picture

    I was all set to meet a provider and then she wanted me to post a pic of myself waist down with a number of fingers raised as some sort of verification. I chickened out and pulled the plug on that meet.

    My question: if I did send a pic to her is there a way she can find me (as in a geo tag)? I'm not so tech savvy so I apologize for the dumb question.

  8. #622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfy3712  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I have taken his recommendations many times and been very happy. YMMV, as with most girls, but they have treated me well.
    *MrMojo. Not sure why it autocorrected to "Memoji. " And he's been promoting girls that are notorious for ripping guys off. It's not just "YMMV" but a high potentiality for hazards.

  9. #621

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for Memoji. Dude is promoting Chloe again like he's dang near working on commission. Seems eerily similar to Smyrna and they even have similar usernames!
    Personally, I have taken his recommendations many times and been very happy. YMMV, as with most girls, but they have treated me well.

  10. #620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Mrmojo69

    Watch out for Memoji. Dude is promoting Chloe again like he's dang near working on commission. Seems eerily similar to Smyrna and they even have similar usernames!

  11. #619

    Butt Hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanPaul1955  [View Original Post]
    Miss one more for your list.

    Suckdezznuts.

    It is the new nick name.
    Guess I hurt your feelings (Jeanpaul, bigpapa, S78, KCalderone) or any new aliases you come up with. I will not go back and forth with you. Your M. O. Is easily identifiable and I will help others play safe by steering clear of you.

  12. #618

    Chloe

    And now there is a very good sounding review of her in the escort reviews area. This whole situation with her is very suspect, which is a shame because she does look pretty hot. I have seen her create several different accounts on seeking arrangements over the past month or so claiming she wants a long term arrangement with a connection. LOL only reason to continuously change your username on that site or make new accounts is if you get banned or have pissed off all of the local SD's and they know your name. Again, its a shame because she looks pretty damn hot, but definitely something up with her.

  13. #617

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfy3712  [View Original Post]
    I can assure you Smyrna was not a fake account. He operates on QV and promises to introduce them to more men.

    He is notorious for taking a few candid photos (for personal pleasure). Then posts numerous explicit photos on the boards.

    He cannot stop, these forums make him feel important. He will pop up again. Be very careful with anyone he recommends.
    See now S78 is not in USAsg but Mrmojo69 is promoting Chloe again. Oslo for gb too.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...699&viewfull=1#post4322699.

  14. #616

    I guess miss one more

    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    You beat me to stating the obvious for those whom can't see it for what it is. Soon we will need a running list of all of his aliases. (Jeanpaul, bigpapa, S78, KCalderone ).
    Miss one more for your list.

    Suckdezznuts.

    It is the new nick name.

  15. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    JeanPaul also Smyrna?
    You beat me to stating the obvious for those whom can't see it for what it is. Soon we will need a running list of all of his aliases. (Jeanpaul, bigpapa, S78, KCalderone )

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape