Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,411 to 31,425 of 41299
-
08-23-19 04:23 #9889Senior Member

Posts: 690I Warned She Had Green Pus Oozing Out of Spider Bite
Thanks for the Eagle eye. She was great at BBBJ, but last time I saw her there was that "spider bite" on her leg, oozing green pus. Never saw anything like that before, stayed away ever since then. We need to avoid chicks who have a history of "spider bites" on their legs.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 22:45 #9888Senior Member

Posts: 452Maybe it's just a cold sore
LMAO.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
I had a great time with her about a month and a half ago. No sore on lips. Great BJ and covered sex.
-
08-22-19 20:39 #9887Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Quotables
When I visited Jazzy Jay a year or so ago when she was pregnant, the encounter took place in the Motel 6 up on Dunn Ave. When I arrived, it looked kind of rough and, other than Jazzy, I was the only person in the area of her particular demographic. Anyway, thinking that I might need to fight my way back to my car at some point, I removed my glasses for safety reasons. Just after that, Jazzy texted me kind of a "Where are you?" type of message. I didn't bother to put my glasses back on, I simply typed my reply "I'm here. Just walking up now. " She replied "HUH?" Well, needless to say, when I got back to my car after the encounter, put my glasses on, and read what I had texted to her, her response was quite justified. To say it was garbled would be an understatement. In addition, as I was driving around the parking lot towards the exit to leave, an unemployable young man took a jump at my car as I passed him by. He was yelling something that was as unintelligible as my text to Jazzy Jay.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
08-22-19 17:46 #9886Senior Member

Posts: 82Anyone check out Ray?
Saw Ray, bi female on STG and I'm honestly intrigued for some reason. Anyone have info on her?
-
08-22-19 17:43 #9885Regular Member

Posts: 12Which is better Buffie or Addison?
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 17:11 #9884Senior Member

Posts: 321She was probably texting blind while servicing someone.
Originally Posted by Dutchman44
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 16:33 #9883Senior Member

Posts: 250Dam!
Her looks are decent. Let's not get carried away.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 16:21 #9882Senior Member

Posts: 324White Night-able
In all of my years there have been very few who have elicited the thought of White Knighting- BUT -this chick (if she is real) could have my babies LOL http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...5/564111149526.
Someone please TOFTT and report back! -F904.
-
08-22-19 15:49 #9881Senior Member

Posts: 42Odd Call
I ran outside for a minute and came back to see 4 missed calls on my phone. I googled the number and it's this gal's number. I can't say for sure I've never reached out but I sure as shit haven't anytime in the last month or so. Just an FYI because that is really odd for someone I've never met so hopefully she hasn't started a scorched Earth campaign or something like it.
https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-3155/1/674971
-
08-22-19 15:38 #9880Senior Member

Posts: 1062Brandii deleted the ad, but I found the pics
You BBBJ lovers better get checked out, and the BBFS lovers. Rip.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 15:35 #9879Senior Member

Posts: 867Text
Looks like every single text that I have ever received from Ashton. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dutchman44
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 13:20 #9878Senior Member

Posts: 683Jackie
I believe if you put that into Google translate under the crackhead language it will conver to. "in or out" in English.
Originally Posted by Dutchman44
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 12:56 #9877Senior Member

Posts: 37How to tell when they're high
I tried to make a contact and received this in return.
-
08-22-19 12:47 #9876Senior Member

Posts: 1054HTF did you even get it up enough to do her? And you knew ahead of time? Ughhhh. Her pics gave me a de-rection.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 12:07 #9875Senior Member

Posts: 909Yah probably most of them
Most of these providers will let you dog them raw. Its up to you if you want to or not. Think about the rest of your life. Although this all has to be decided before you hand over any coinage. Like you want it done with no cap, if not you leaving. Chances are they let you dog them down. A provider almost hopped on little ceaser before he was crowned, was like "hell nah" you need to calm down. Sometimes add extra lubing and wear the "correct" sizes. The cute ones with the bells and whistles are for a limited size. Found that out the hard way, no pun intended. Sometimes you in the flow and don't know yourself. Sometimes got to come back to senses and pull out and check to see if he still got a cap. Got to be careful. Was with these cutie this week actually, she was riding like a champ, then she went for the reverse and that thing snapped, head it and felt it, but odly enough she didn't. Had to lift that little one off, really wanted to mish bc she had some perked big melons, but only had 1 cap. Yet again if you don't care, or on that pill and want to play the odds then feel free, YOLO bro.
Originally Posted by ThePhenom120
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






