Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,406 to 18,420 of 32172
-
08-23-19 17:01 #13767Senior Member

Posts: 135Top
Went to Top in McClean based on reports of rimming. My masseuse was Mimi (I think) who was kinda cute with an ok body. Overall session was ok but I did not get rimmed like other reports. Don't know why not. May try again.
-
08-23-19 16:57 #13766Senior Member

Posts: 135A potato at Yams
After seeing the previous reports on Yams and the butt play (tease?) that occurred, I went to try them out. I got Sunny who was not reported on recently. She has an ok face but overweight (potato). Table shower was pretty good while she stroked for a little while. Her massage is pretty good and strong although I asked for medium. Skipped the oil based on previous reports. She did ask if this is my first time and I said yes but I have been to other places. Overall, a decent experience with some butt play but nothing mind blowing. Something I have noticed with NOVA AMPs more recently (after backpage closing) is that most places are quoting BJ for $60. I don't know if this is a tactic to appear to be more open with services while in reality they don't want to offer it, therefore they quote a price knowing most people won't accept. Alternatively, they really think people will pay this.
-
08-23-19 15:14 #13765Regular Member

Posts: 9Places not to waste your money
Long time monger, 1st time post.
Avoid 5xx9 lee hwy. A lot of adds on all the sites, but provider was not attractive, terrible massage and no menu available.
The other place to avoid is right across rt 29 from 8xx3, can't remember name, but it is ina brown office building. Very old providers, with terrible massage and also limited menu. Both places got my money, just helping you all save yours.
-
08-23-19 14:15 #13764Regular Member

Posts: 19I wouldn't see Nicha unless I am in a pinch. Her massage is very light and ending isn't that great. Her ad says no FS but she will do FS for $$.4.
Originally Posted by LizardLeader18
[View Original Post]
Once she knows you.
-
08-23-19 12:46 #13763Senior Member

Posts: 443Suggest you read through the posts here, pick a place, go visit and report back on how things went. That's how it works. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Karth
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 08:48 #13762Regular Member

Posts: 1Suggest please
Planning to try for the first time. I would like to get almost everything that I can. Suggest places and your experiences.
-
08-23-19 03:25 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 458Tao
I've been to Tao a few times over the years and still haven't found a good reason to frequent the place. The last time I got a slender girl with an odd bulge just below her belly button but a very nice figure other than that. Her massage actually wasn't bad but UTC roaming on top only and OTC down below and I had to negotiate for that. Otherwise nice attitude just very limited options. Nothing special.
-
08-22-19 23:28 #13760Senior Member

Posts: 57Nicha and a question
Dreamed about seeing Nicha. You can find her ad on nova bedpage by searching that name. Definitely not the photo. Older, chunkier, weird braces. Did have a decent sized rack, but not perky.
Massage was very Thai style. Lots of twisting and pressure vs rubbing. Not my thing.
Finish was pretty good. Got more massage after the finish. Showered afterwards, but I couldn't get the lotion smell off my skin.
Incall location was fairly safe and easy enough to get into and out of. Damage wasn't bad. Her ad lists her prices and I tipped a little on top though she said it wasn't necessary. I still think I'd rather go to Eden. Prettier and I liked the style of the massage more.
Also a question to you all.
I've seen a few ads like this https://dc.rubratings.com/126782 (in case it gets filtered, its the dc rubratings link to those Russian ads where they say they're based in Dupont). Are those legit? As someone in the district, it'd be very convenient to not have to drive 45 minutes to some place. Anyone have any feedback? I've reverse image searched a few of the ads. Some of the pictures yield nothing and sometimes it's an obscure Russian page. Hopefully my two reviews earn me some good will so feel free to PM if you have details.
-
08-22-19 21:53 #13759Senior Member

Posts: 187Shirlington
Had a great visit on a business travel layover here. Thought I was going to have to Uber to Greenbelt to VIP or RS, but was able to get same just a few miles from hotel.
-
08-22-19 21:34 #13758Senior Member

Posts: 206Unenviable
All true, but I've heard it happens. ME pays such a miserable wage that the people working for them are often fairly desperate for cash. Not that it's a good idea. In fact, it's a terrible idea. I've also heard that the cops prey on these poor people, throwing money at them trying to pick off the weak ones.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Well, you hear a lot of things.
-
08-22-19 01:40 #13757Senior Member

Posts: 1299Not worth the risk
Massage Envy is legit. Don't bother trying to obtain HE services there unless you want to find your name on the news or in the paper. You're better off sticking with providers discussed here such as KK, Nalee or Tara if you want a good massage followed by a HE.
Originally Posted by Lioil
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 22:10 #13756Senior Member

Posts: 1991If you think about it, the question answers itself.
What does it take for a massage therapist to, assuming they don't have a moral problem with doing so, offer extras? The major factor is how they view the rewards vs the potential risks.
Originally Posted by Lioil
[View Original Post]
An independent masseuse has some external risk to worry about (LE) but, since she controls things as her own boss, she doesn't have any internal issues.
A masseuse at a spa where extras are offered is an employee and not the boss. But the fact that management knows what's going on and encourages it means she also doesn't have any internal risks to worry about.
But Massage Envy is a legit franchise-based business. So any employee-therapist would almost certainly lose their job if they were caught doing extras. And any owner could possibly have their franchise terminated. That's a dramatically different risk-reward calculation.
Which doesn't mean it's not possible that some random ME therapist might be persuaded to give a HJ at some random point in time. But I wouldn't bank on it as the odds are stacked way against you.
-
08-21-19 20:34 #13755Senior Member

Posts: 265Can confirm, depending on your approach and status in the facility, asking about it could get you 86'd and if you are exceptionally stupid or gross about it the manager will call the cops. Maybe after developing some relationship / rapport you could just end up dating them and go from there.
Originally Posted by Lioil
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 19:42 #13754Senior Member

Posts: 2686There was a Chinese Massage Envy knockoff in McLean
Called Massage Enjoy, about ten years ago. It took a few visits, but I was able to get to BBFS with Wendy, the only therapist who ever worked there.
Originally Posted by Lioil
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't try it at the real Massage Envy places, though.
-
08-21-19 18:16 #13753Senior Member

Posts: 433I wouldn't try it, you might end up like the owner of the 9:30 club.
Originally Posted by Lioil
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




