Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10192

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    I decided to go to Angel, get a good rub and then move on to V or Lusk. I asked the front desk girl if Kitty came back. She too is cunty. She said no. I asked who was available. She said just one name, Amy. I asked who else, she said Cici and Helen I think. I asked her if for the one most like Kitty. She gave me an indignant stare. I'm said you know, whoever looks the most like her, cute young, tiny. She was not thrilled and assigned her default girl, Amy.
    I used to work near Angel and was big fan of Kitty. As described. Young, cute. And super fun. She didn't seem to last long there and I was disappointed when she left. I definitely should have asked for her number, but didn't. Would love to know if anyone has intel on her whereabouts. Thanks!

  2. #10191

    Massage Thai Way. Nicole?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    Massage Thai Way, any location. I frequent the Linda Vista location requesting Nicole. Super cute with amazing "real" massage skills! She isn't a talker, so don't chat it up, just let her do her thing. I'm sure she deals with guys getting erections all the time. She doesn't miss a beat and simply works around Mr Stiffy. Ai yaaa!
    I'm a huge fan of a great therapeutic massage. So I'm wondering if this is the same Nicole I've seen many times elsewhere. Super cute and young (mid-20's). Maybe a little bit thick, but certainly not fat. Soft relaxing voice and definitely not a talker.

    If so, she used to work at a very legit day spa in RB, which is where I first met her. Then somehow she ended up at Angel on Mira Mesa Blvd. Don't know how that happened, but I was lucky to stumble across her there. While at Angel, she never crossed the line to provide a HE, but she was able to dress a little more provocatively (like many of the Angel girls), and she was a bit more sensual in her touch. She let me touch her softly as well, but just on her legs and back.

    Would love to find her again, as I miss her awesome massage skills.

  3. #10190

    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it, obnoxious personality, sloppy fat.
    Yeah, seen her posts for quite some time, even offers a 4 hands deal with her friend / roommate.

    I hate to say it, but just not into her at all, just too big for me, not that I'm perfect. If anything would only be down for the BJ as an extra if anything, but even then not sure if I could get into it.

  4. #10189
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    I never pulled the trigger with her but she's on my radar.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122139
    Don't do it, obnoxious personality, sloppy fat.

  5. #10188

    Ashley

    I never pulled the trigger with her but she's on my radar.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122139

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers and lurkers, I see you!

    Wanted to spruce things up a bit and treat myself at the same time. Was wondering if there are decent manscaping places that either you have tried yourself or that you could honestly recommend.

    I'm not super hairy but I do trim the weeds around the mailbox myself. But really looking for that professional touch that only a man-gardener can do.

    Not really interested in any extras, depending on the provider and her price, will consider.

    Just really looking for someone to trim those pesky weeds around the backside and the cracks and crevices, if you catch my drift.

    Don't want just any gardener with shears around my post, but a good attention to detail.

    There was one shop with an older provider who had that Fu Man Choo makeup and thigh highs but I don't remember where she was located or even if she is still doing it.

    Hadn't had much luck with independent providers, but I'll take them into consideration.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #10187

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahens83  [View Original Post]
    Fair warning. I don't remember exactly what she looked like, but those pics don't look even close to being her. She does provide a decent rub, and everything is on the menu. I wasn't attracted to her in the slightest and didn't partake of anything extra.
    Yikes. Thanks for the info. Very helpful. To be honest, I already got a sense from a couple of her pics that she could be less attractive than the other photos would suggest. Sorry to hear about your experience with her.

    May I ask, did you see her at her incall, or as an out? I'm still interested in finding a verifiable outcall masseuse. I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences with outcall massages, and of course, perhaps getting a recommendation.

  7. #10186

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. I assume that it is this one:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...diego-ca-19984#rubmaps.
    Yeah that's the one.

  8. #10185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Kristie advice. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPiggy  [View Original Post]
    Don't.

    Not worth it for the price, I don't remember what the hour was maybe $200 or $260/ hr but everything is an upgrade.
    Topless? Upgrade.
    DATY? Upgrade.
    No FS.
    Super hot, small body. Really nice small body but she was super flakey, and gets super stoned so she was just out of it during my meeting with her.

    -MrPiggy.
    Thanks for the advice MrPiggy, that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for.

    I will go out on a limb and bet that there are some mongers who read your don't and just see "super hot Asian, DATY, and get's stoned" and think Yes, yes, and yes. LOL.

  9. #10184

    Golden Wood: on CL Mesa Blvd?

    Quote Originally Posted by PColaFun1  [View Original Post]
    she has great nipples and she love them being licked and sucked. It was pretty hot. I'd definitely go again. Her English wasn't that great but she was a sweet girl and imo very pretty in the face but I like them a little thicker in the ass and chest. I think she said her name was Jasmine but again she was hard to understand.
    Thanks for the post. I assume that it is this one:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...diego-ca-19984#rubmaps.

  10. #10183
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Let me try that url again.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125456
    Don't.

    Not worth it for the price, I don't remember what the hour was maybe $200 or $260/ hr but everything is an upgrade.

    Topless? Upgrade.

    DATY? Upgrade.

    No FS.

    Super hot, small body. Really nice small body but she was super flakey, and gets super stoned so she was just out of it during my meeting with her.

    -MrPiggy.

  11. #10182

    Three spinners at the V

    The bad news, Lulu is gone. I'll miss her cute face, incredible body, perfect all natural tits, cock worship skills and her amazing pussy! Now the good news! Currently at the V.

    Three little spinners.

    I think they're all winners.

    The MILF is called Ice.

    I sampled her twice.

    Nini is new.

    My balls no longer blue.

    Yesterday arrived Coco.

    She satisfied my torpedo.

    Less than a hundred wet.

    Not one is heavyset.

    The latter two so youthful.

    They look like high school pupils.

    Spinner lovers delight.

    The V fulfills your appetite.

  12. #10181

    Golden wood

    I seen this place on a few websites and I think that I heard of them having Latinas. I go and check them out, located In a busy strip mall. I get a viet girl, no Latina, today at least. She was pretty, slim, and nice but wearing a sweater and sweat pants. I pay the HF and lay on the table, she comes in about 5 minutes later in a short club type dress (alright). She covers me with a sheet (oh no) and proceeds to give a decent massage. At this point I'm wondering if that's the kinda place this is? About 10 minutes into it she massaged the other parts (alright). I flip she asks what I want. . 6 for the old fashion. I ask for everything and she asks what I have, I told her I pay 1 at felicita and somewhere else. She says they take 1. 4 I counter with 1. 2 she takes it. She starts with a CBJ and then FS. I'm done, she's not, so she pulls my head into her chest while finishing herself off, she has great nipples and she love them being licked and sucked. It was pretty hot. I'd definitely go again. Her English wasn't that great but she was a sweet girl and imo very pretty in the face but I like them a little thicker in the ass and chest. I think she said her name was Jasmine but again she was hard to understand.

  13. #10180
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123493

    Anyone have any experience with Tiffany? I've seen her ads for a while. She has her reviews disabled which doesn't inspire a ton of confidence. She has monkey reviews going back a year, whatever that's worth. She also has a website, which, in my experience, is far beyond anything the average masseuse has online. Generally speaking, she seems legit, and that is uncommon among outcall masseuses. There are hotter girls running ads for outs, but I've been unable to find any info on them. Example: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143038..

    Side note, and just a thought: It would seem functional to have a separate body rubs thread. While I get how all the reviews and discussions of non-parlor experiences have wound up here, were there a separate thread dedicated to those conversations, it would be easier to navigate for members who want to find information specifically about either, AMPs, or non-AMP massage. Again, just a thought, and with full admission that I have zero idea what it takes to administer such a thing, etc. Carry on.
    Fair warning. I don't remember exactly what she looked like, but those pics don't look even close to being her. She does provide a decent rub, and everything is on the menu. I wasn't attracted to her in the slightest and didn't partake of anything extra.

  14. #10179

    Try the OC

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers and lurkers, I see you!

    Wanted to spruce things up a bit and treat myself at the same time. Was wondering if there are decent manscaping places that either you have tried yourself or that you could honestly recommend.

    I'm not super hairy but I do trim the weeds around the mailbox myself. But really looking for that professional touch that only a man-gardener can do.

    Not really interested in any extras, depending on the provider and her price, will consider.

    Just really looking for someone to trim those pesky weeds around the backside and the cracks and crevices, if you catch my drift.

    Don't want just any gardener with shears around my post, but a good attention to detail.

    There was one shop with an older provider who had that Fu Man Choo makeup and thigh highs but I don't remember where she was located or even if she is still doing it.

    Hadn't had much luck with independent providers, but I'll take them into consideration.

    Thanks in advance.
    There's a place in the OC that used to specialize in this: Littlebeautycenter.com.

    I've not tried it, but their website explains various options. I believe their might be a manual release offered at the end. Check the OC boards for further details. As for SD, I recall back in the days of Craigslist there used to be a provider who offered manscaping locally, but I don't recall her name.

  15. #10178

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by WardTerry  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if any of you have tried taking video of a session?

    I've thought about it but never tried. Never asked either. I'm thinking a girl might let tounvideonif their face wasn't on it or they'd charge a fee.

    Easiest would be to stash a go pro in your clothes and aim it toward the futon.

    Part of me wants no video so tre is no trail anyone can find. Especially the SO. But the vouyeriatic part of me would want to see it again and savor the moment of the girl was a looker!
    I've done it once and it was fun. Its a while back, and she actually requested it. She got me to video her blowing me and cumming all over her face. She kept the tape for what she called her "personal spank bank". I sometimes wonder if it will surface one day on Pornhub! Someone would have to know me intimately to work out it was me. Just her face and my dick in the frame. There are quite a few providers on HX that offer video for an upgrade. But none of us would want that sensitive material to fall into the wrong hands.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape