Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,156 to 25,170 of 30801
-
08-21-19 21:32 #5646Senior Member

Posts: 102Becky is 100% real
Here to confirm that Becky is real. I dreamed a $60 qv with her. She is very cool and accommodating. Held a great conversation. However I didn't do full service with her so I don't know how she is on that. YMMV but I do recommend why'all see her.
Originally Posted by SolGiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 21:07 #5645Senior Member

Posts: 507"A leopard never changes its spots"
She's actually been back for a good while but advertising on rubratings. Now she's on STG. I have it on good authority she moved to Asheville a while back but that didn't work out so hot for her. Now she's back in her same old place providing her same buzzed service.
Originally Posted by JoeySambora
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 18:27 #5644Senior Member

Posts: 215Cynthia
I see Cynthia is back advertising again. Last time I saw her she was stumbling down Dawson St. My uncle had her pulled over. Luckily they let her go. Just curious why the sudden return appearance?
-
08-21-19 17:50 #5643Senior Member

Posts: 284Can confirm. My schedule doesn't align either but definitely in the top for best body in BKS. Last visit was in 2017.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 14:30 #5642Banned Member

Posts: 565I've wondered for a while as well, but have begun to learn patience. Lucky for me, my waiting paid off. At the same time, sorry to hear your experience.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 12:56 #5641Senior Member

Posts: 62Elena Garcia
I missed this latina the last time she came through NC. I had set something up in Charlotte through text, showed up to location and then nothing. No replies after several attempts, they just went dark. I was lucky enough to setup something up with another provider which turned out great, but was surprised to see they tried to let me know she was finally ready while I was in the middle of my other dream. LOL that was an hour later. If Elena wasn't so hot, I wouldn't think twice about trying again. Has anyone got info on this girl??
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
08-21-19 12:21 #5640Senior Member

Posts: 530BKS Vivienne
Vivienne is back in town. Unfortunately, I am not so I will miss out. Newer BKS members will not find old reviews on the main website but there are some on this site, including mine. If you liked Derriann, you will love Vivienne. Age listed is 39, looks 29. Body on my top 3 list. I am glad she is back with BKS. She is only here through tomorrow morning but I hope she returns to Raleigh soon.
-
08-21-19 09:58 #5639Banned Member

Posts: 565I love these ads and the girls' descriptions
I'll have you feeling like you never thought possible. " Imagine that. The best fuck you've had in your entire life, quaking in your boots. PSE, GFE better than a porn star or the hottest girlfriend you've ever had. Exists in downtown Durham, and for $120. I never knew half a lifetime of your top-5 sexual experiences could be found in such plentitude, for such geat prices. Right in my own back yard!
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 02:31 #5638Senior Member

Posts: 1710I'd been dying her too and TOFTT. Wish I hadn't.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
This girl was one of the saddest, most disgusting and pitiful sights I've ever seen. Demons got her bad. Covered in sores. Inexplicable amount of bruises, needle Mark's and cuts. Dirty, strange, sick. Honestly shocked me to the point of pity and questioning the hobby. I left without my money out of sadness for her. She needs serious help.
Avoid! Still freaked out.
-
08-21-19 02:23 #5637Senior Member

Posts: 1710Because those are fake pics.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 23:07 #5636Senior Member

Posts: 260Another pay in advance
Contacted this one a few days ago. Another pay in advance via anapp.
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/36407598/
Didn't take the bait.
-
08-20-19 11:26 #5635Regular Member

Posts: 8Not so fast
Yea I am sure, I have seen her add and this lady had a different face. In addition she has really nice natural tits. No firm bolt ons here.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 10:24 #5634Senior Member

Posts: 867Transexual?
This isn't the lady with the husky voice that used to be a "he", is it? Used to post in the Garner area as Cherokee Princess or something like that.
You sure that was an original equipment pussy you were fucking?
Originally Posted by Xenethor
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 09:33 #5633Senior Member

Posts: 260Greek Queen. Upsell
It has been a while since I fell for the upsell trick.
I remember reading a review of her indicating she does not have the best face (true) but she enjoyed Greek, and since it was a while since I've done that I contacted her.
Original dream was qv since I don't know her.
Once in there she said Greek is a 30 min rate. I was already there and handed the donation, so I was like WTF let's do it and completed 120.
I probably visited Greece for 5-7 min max when she stopped me and told me my time was up.
She stood there while I had to maneuver myself in her room to clean myself. It was the most akward 3 min of my life because the silence.
I won't repeat. Damage was 120 Greece visit for 5-7 min.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/982973672543
-
08-20-19 01:44 #5632Regular Member

Posts: 12No the one I was talking about was very high mileage and older with red hair and only offered BBBJCIM but it was the best BJ I ever remember having.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





