Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,346 to 30,360 of 58876
-
08-22-19 00:07 #28531Senior Member

Posts: 37That massage?
Just ask for Mona you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 23:21 #28530Senior Member

Posts: 67Total fee for Coco
Hi. What was the total cost (house fee included) to have a dream with Coco? She sounds like a winner. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Batman6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 16:04 #28529Regular Member

Posts: 14Mona
I have had the pleasure of seeing Mona many times since back in the CB days. That girl will rock your world to say the least! Word of advise: Be sure to eat your Wheaties prior to seeing her. You'll be needing all the energy you can possibly muster.
Originally Posted by RatFish
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 14:51 #28528Senior Member

Posts: 375KMS strikes again
I was doing some work in Kissimmee today and for some strange reason I found myself sitting in the KMS parking lot. Imagine that!! I figured while I'm already there I might as well go in. As soon as I walk in out comes Coco who has to be one of the best looking Asians I've seen in a long time. She was fucking gorgeous!! Long wavy hair, nice tatas and a very nice round ass which is pretty rare on an Asian girl. As soon as we got to the room she got naked to give me a little preview of that fine ass body of hers. Got in the TS and she got me nice and clean, did some slip and slide and finished up with a BBBJ preview. Back in the room she continued her BBBJ skills until I was about to blow. I had her lay on the table and I kissed, licked and sucked her entire body, but my main attention was on lady parts. Suited up and she rode me for a while and then I flipped her over and I rode her for a while. My plan was to finish up in doggy so I could watch that ass bounce up and down but that damn BBBJ from earlier was just too good and I filled the hat a little earlier than I wanted. I'll have to hold off on so much BBBJ next time. LOL. Had a great time with Coco and I would highly suggest to get down there and see her before her time is up.
-
08-21-19 12:30 #28527Senior Member

Posts: 229Asian Provider Client Memory
It constantly amazes me how many Asian providers actually remember seeing me previously. Or else, they fake it pretty darn well!
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 08:20 #28526Regular Member

Posts: 10Jenny
I agree. She strives to please. I have been seeing her for sometime. She is my ATF too.
Originally Posted by Cobalt64
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 07:58 #28525Senior Member

Posts: 70Kimberly BO
That sounds like a Kimberly who I knew in Jax and moved to Orlando. Did she have a printed tattoo just above her pussy? I can't remember exactly what it said. Funny though.
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 04:11 #28524Senior Member

Posts: 48Oh no, it's lovely. Her bolts ons look a bit more natural, and bigger now, and has even more going on in the back after being already ahead of the curve for an Asian. After not seeing her for a few years, though, it was enough to doubt I knew her for a second.
Originally Posted by Cobalt64
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 00:43 #28523Senior Member

Posts: 844U Massage. Repeat with Coco
I returned to _U_Masssage on Monday morning and Coco greeted me at the desk, which saved me the trouble of asking for her. I grinned widely and told her right away that she was the one I wanted to see and I think that helped convince her I was a good, repeat, customer. Same wonderful service as on my first visit, but I'm sure these girls see SO many guys that she couldn't really remember me from my first visit. I still highly recommend Coco and I will gladly see her again.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 16:48 #28522Regular Member

Posts: 6Jenny at the You
I saw her a week ago, and while I don't have you former frame of reference. I thought her body was perfect. In terms of service, she tried everything to make me happy and would not quit until I was very happy.
Originally Posted by VitaminSteeb
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 15:44 #28521Senior Member

Posts: 133Mixed Asian Latina at BO.
I went to BO this afternoon. Since Julie was busy, MMS suggested Kimberly. Kimberly looked pretty and very sexy so I paid her the tips. She led me to the shower room first. The table shower was very good.
Back in the room, I slapped her super sexy ass and kissed almost every part of her body. After that, I let her took controls. She provided excellent service to me. It was fun. She was not a clock watcher.
Before I left, I complimented her nice ass and body. Kimberly said she is half Asian and half Latina. She has the best features of both. She has a tight body and big sexy ass. Her natural small breasts look good too. She is only 22 years old. She is very young and full of energy. I absolutely enjoyed every minute. I will go back to see her again.
-
08-20-19 13:50 #28520Senior Member

Posts: 86Hey
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 09:42 #28519Senior Member

Posts: 542Natural Therapy
Last Wednesday I was in need of a good massage to relieve some tightness in my lower back. So I headed to Natural Therapy where I hadn't been to for several months. I was met at the back door by Angie with a huge hug a kiss. She said you haven't been here for a while, which I acknowledge that I hadn't. Told her I needed a great massage on my back as we walked to the room. She says I'll take good care of you. I gave her the house fee and she returned a moment later. We talk for a few minutes as I'm sitting on the edge of the table. As we talk she reaches over and grabs a handful of JR. She says we'll have a good time. I lay face down and tell Angie that I would like medium pressure to start. She digs in using her hands and forearms and really works out the knots in my back. While face down Angie would reach in and grab JR for additional attention. After a great deep massage, that totally relieved the knots in my back, it's time for the flip, so face up I go. As I'm adjusting my position Angie strips down. She then grabs JR with both hands and goes to work, while blowing on and licking JR. I have to have her move her face back as I'm about to blow. After my release, she retrieves the hot towel for clean up. She then continues with a massage on the front of my body, all while also continuing to play some more with JR. When she finishes the massage I noticed that we have been together for almost 80 minutes. If we could only get them to provide the extra level of service. But left with no knots in my back. Also Tina had returned that day. Angie said that Jeanie was on a "long vacation". So looks like Angie and Tina for now. Can't go wrong with either for the massage.
-
08-20-19 09:01 #28518Senior Member

Posts: 633??
Is that massage across from Red Lobster at the Fl Mall worth. It to. Just go in "blind" or should. I ask for a. Specific. Girl.
-
08-20-19 02:45 #28517Senior Member

Posts: 48Yeah, she's put on a bit of weight since her BB days (Splitlickity1). Still my ATF, though.
Originally Posted by Qedcmbr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






