Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,846 to 19,860 of 24549
-
08-21-19 23:57 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 616Cassie
She used to advertise regularly on BP when that was still a thing. Some of her original ads showed her with a crack pipe in the pics. I did see her a few times bad then. Was cute with a nice bod. Had a tendency to double book and it became who arrived first got to see her. I eventually stopped seeing her. Then she stopped posting and was pimping other girls instead with her BF. Pretty sure she had a baby recently so surprised description still seems to be so good.
Originally Posted by UninspiringMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 23:08 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 335Guys (Minkey)please boycott all $400 providers
This is getting ridiculous. It drives EVERYONE to up their prices. As to Touring girls, my favorite is Amanda, who has a pornstar clit. You can even see it in one of her blurred photos. I like Ariana as well, saw her the last time she was here.
Originally Posted by Minkey
[View Original Post]
In the first photo you can zoom into her pussy and you can see her clit. In the second, it's visible as well. Yes, that's her clit.
-
08-21-19 22:12 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 82Ariana
I saw Ariana from touring girls today and she was a super sweet GFE. Great personality, easy to talk to. She really does make you feel like she's a girlfriend. I recommend her.
-
08-21-19 17:11 #4701Regular Member

Posts: 24That's wierd. She seemed cleaned to me and she never mentioned another girl. But it's possible she has or is on something and the signs weren't showing when I saw her. I've ran into a few providers that share a number with one or a couple other girls. They almost always have similar body types to. Probably switching in between clients. Did she mentioned who the other girl was?
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 14:35 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 49Finally got to see her. Not worth it
Texting for a while with her every time flaking and ghosting finally came through early morning. Got to room and noticed scabs around mouth are indeed tiny spinner body with perky As. Based on feel only comfortable getting hand release and left. She says she works with another girl did not get to see they do duo for 120. Not for me.
Originally Posted by UninspiringMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 11:16 #4699Regular Member

Posts: 7City X Downtown
Anybody have any info on this one? Real or fake?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/balti...57899-27822782
PM Me.
-
08-21-19 08:23 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 82Nikki
Anyone had any experience with this one? TIA.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...971/4434088458
-
08-21-19 00:12 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 383New chick
I used to digest the street meat many years ago when I first started but all of the stinky butt holes and fish sandwiches turned me off to that shit. At least you can tell them to go and wash their ass if you are in a hotel room.
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 20:24 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 26Thanks for the intel
I had some time to kill in town and this report checked out. I didn't have any time issues though, she was prompt and checked in a couple times for my ETA. Sketchy part of town and her handler / driver pulled up in a dark pickup about 30 yds behind me which sort of freaked me out until she popped out of the passenger side. She seemed nice enough, treat her right.
Originally Posted by OneMoreGuy
[View Original Post]
NoVA is the worst. No value like this. Maybe it's for the best because I'd be a regular.
-
08-20-19 19:41 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 994Leah in OM
I TOFTT and saw her yesterday. Beautiful girl with a sweet smile good attitude and a smoking hot body. Smelled nice but not over powering. 80 HH and it was well worth it. Did a bit of body worship first. Played with the B cups, hot ass and those RBC's before a brief CBJ with FIV to get it at attention and lubricate (my choice on short BJ) then to enter the very meaty and very wet dragon. She can handle it deep and hard and she likes it. It was a bit of an awkward situation as I chose to do it standing up in the storage room of her building. It was either that or carplay and I don't let anyone I don't trust see what I'm driving or my license plate. I parked far away and got out to meet her. She didn't like that but oh well. I can't get comfortable enough to do the deed effectively in a car anyway. She DOES do incall sometimes when the apartment is free / empty. Anyway backshots were amazing. Pounded for a good 20 minutes, filled the bag, hugged it out and I was on my way. Even after all that I was still very satisfied and for me that's saying something. I think she was pretty satisfied also. She's a sweetheart and she'll do what she can within her power to make you happy and feel comfortable. Treat her right. I did get a slight odor. Probably a PH imbalance is my guess.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor.../36628271/9955
Shooter Out!
-
08-20-19 19:21 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 994HH Rates
What in the hell is wrong with you all agreeing to these outrageous HH rates. Don't go any higher than 120 for a HH even if she's decent looking with good reviews. 40 extra for greek I can understand but we've all been getting bad service from over medicated addicts for so long, if the slight possibility of a diamond in the rough comes along we're willing to do these outrageous rates. A good decent intimate, "treat you like a king" performance is what these providers are supposed to do in the first place and 120 HH is a reasonable rate for that. Don't give in to high donations, haggle for lower. Keep rates reasonable.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
Shooter out!
-
08-20-19 16:06 #4693Regular Member

Posts: 8So has anyone seen Vicky that looks worth it tbh.
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 13:25 #4692Banned Member

Posts: 303Thanks for toftt
I thought there was a review on this girl that said she was Pretty just recently but I had a feeling something was not accurate likely. I tend to believe your review more and I hate getting the runaround like some of them do wasting your time with messaging back-and-forth. Glad I chose to not see her. I was waiting for more info like this. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 00:22 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 136It's a bluff that works in their favor. If you call her bluff, she can follow through with it and it will be worse for you than for her. She has more options out of it.
Originally Posted by BrokenArrows
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 23:33 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 441Part of me think she was lying, but I wasn't going to risk it.












Reply With Quote





