Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 736 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 11033
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this provider before?

    https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/35144189/

    I feel like I might have seen her on TNA or somewhere else, but I can't place her. Either way, seems hot.
    I saw her two years ago in Federal Way. She will tell you whatever you want to hear, but will turn around and demand a grand for covered FS. I had to settle for a covered BJ, but to her credit she really went to town.

  2. #817

    Info request

    Does anybody have any information on Lacey?

    http://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/fe...l/952297369326

  3. #816

    Info request

    Does anybody have any information on Lacey?

    http://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/fe...l/952297369326

  4. #815

    KAngels

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Well now there seems to be a new agency:

    https://www.kangels.ch

    No clue whether they are legit, tho "Gia's" photo seems familiar.
    I saw Hannah (currently on vacation) last week and the screening process was a lot simpler than kdolls and kbeauty. Hannah looks as she does in pictures but they are professional photos from the LA area. From chatting with her, the girls are coming from San Jose & LA areas so that might be why Gia's photo seems similar. KAngels is now the ones helping the girls from Cali to come up to Seattle and providing them a place to do what they do.

  5. #814

    Re: KDollhouse screening

    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    While the girls from KDollhouse do look very enticing, for a monger like me with the need to fly UTR, the screening measures scare me away. I am not comfortable with giving them the name of my employer or providing them with my Drivers License or bank / credit card.

    This is from the KDollhouse website:

    "After the First Step which is an initial verification, all new clients must bring at least 2 different forms of IDs. One needs to be an official photo I'd such as a Drivers License, Passport, State I'd. Additional one may be a bank card, business card, credit card, work badge or work I'd. IDs will be checked at the entrance and will be returned to the Client right away before entering the premises, we do not make copies nor keep copies. ".

    I understand that they need security, but it seems like they might be scaring off a lot of potential customers. Am I off base in my line of thinking?
    I didn't have to provide any ID at all. That's odd.

  6. #813

    Careful

    There are plenty of girls providing from this spot now, in the past and will be in the future. I wonder what happened or if it is even related to the hobby. Regardless stay on guard no matter where you are. Same for the street mongers on AA! People are getting murdered on a regular bases out there lately. Be Careful out there boys and girls.

    https://www.kiro7.com/news/north-sou...unty/978718906

  7. #812

    Alerts!

    ALerts say she's a scam artist. Looks good but naaahh!

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this provider before?

    https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/35144189/

    I feel like I might have seen her on TNA or somewhere else, but I can't place her. Either way, seems hot.
    .

  8. #811

    Bunnii / Sexytina

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this provider before?

    https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/35144189/

    I feel like I might have seen her on TNA or somewhere else, but I can't place her. Either way, seems hot.
    No personal experience, but this is her TNA account https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?89250-sexytina.

  9. #810

    Seems familiar.

    Has anybody seen this provider before?

    https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/35144189/

    I feel like I might have seen her on TNA or somewhere else, but I can't place her. Either way, seems hot.

  10. #809

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by SwayPers21  [View Original Post]
    Would she do bb though? Ty.
    First time I saw her she did bb with no upcharge. Second time I was just after a BBBJ.

  11. #808

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by Kharne  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely not with LEO. I saw her again a few weeks ago and it was a fun time. She hung her head over the edge of the bed and let me go to town. New incall is a bit weird however. It's a private home that all the rooms are rented out. Very nice house however, but just felt weird.
    Would she do bb though? Ty.

  12. #807

    Not with LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by SwayPers21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have tried this? We had talked about this girl asking for brown or sort of and some.

    Said she's a cop. Tried to contact but haven't got any response anyone got experience?

    Ty.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...e/369915231842
    She's definitely not with LEO. I saw her again a few weeks ago and it was a fun time. She hung her head over the edge of the bed and let me go to town. New incall is a bit weird however. It's a private home that all the rooms are rented out. Very nice house however, but just felt weird.

  13. #806

    Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by SwayPers21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have tried this? We had talked about this girl asking for brown or sort of and some.

    Said she's a cop. Tried to contact but haven't got any response anyone got experience?

    Ty.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...e/369915231842
    She is large but sweet, doesn't do much other than lay there.

    Best of luck.

  14. #805

    Any updates?

    Anyone have tried this? We had talked about this girl asking for brown or sort of and some.

    Said she's a cop. Tried to contact but haven't got any response anyone got experience?

    Ty.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...e/369915231842

  15. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    JPC is popular because there is a huge segment here infatuated with BBFS and she offers it without hesitation. No matter how drama-filled and batshit crazy she is, she fucks without a condom and people desperately want that.
    More than BBFS I need her for fisting. Most fisting (receive) providers in Seattle are BBWs. JPC is the only slim provider who can be fisted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape