Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,846 to 16,860 of 26928
-
08-21-19 09:35 #10083Senior Member

Posts: 572She's legit, I seen her multiple times years ago and she bit more heavier. But her performance makes up for it. I only go to get for oral.
Originally Posted by LeChevalier
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 09:09 #10082Senior Member

Posts: 88Thinking of pulling the trigger
Has anyone seen this gem yet her pictures look amazing if its really herr unless someone here say otherwise https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...122/8132963553.
-
08-21-19 08:46 #10081Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info on her? Been talking to her for a few days now but still unsure. She has a few ads out there.
-
08-21-19 08:43 #10080Senior Member

Posts: 616I asked her back in April and she said she would be coming back in September.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 05:15 #10079Senior Member

Posts: 644Paige
Thanks for posting this info. Can you elaborate on the size of her lower body. When providers only show pics of their upper body's its kinda of a red flag to me. They usually turn out to be quite large.
Originally Posted by BoobHope
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 23:51 #10078Regular Member

Posts: 13She offers GFE, which includes DFK, CFS multiple positions, DATY, and BBBJ. She's a sweet women and very sexual, but at that price point, there are some better options out there.
Originally Posted by BoneGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 23:49 #10077Regular Member

Posts: 13When I saw her she was very timely with her responses. She may not respond until she's in the Chicago area. She's definitely worth a visit. Yes she's a little on the higher end, but she does an amazing BBBJ, she really enjoys it, and she will push you for a second round whether you're up for it or not. She also offers FS, multiple positions, DATY, and DFK, and she's has an amazing body and petite. Highly Recommend!
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 21:10 #10076Senior Member

Posts: 91She's FS. I haven't seen her, but her reviews were decent.
Originally Posted by BoneGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 19:02 #10075Senior Member

Posts: 215Recommendations
If you can drive to the O'Hare area and like Asian girls, then check out my post on Sonya. For 260, you get an hour long dream that includes a couples shower, massage, BBBJ, dfk, cfs, and any position sans Greek. Easy parking, nice place, no rush. Everything a growin' boy needs!
Originally Posted by DabGuyRules8
[View Original Post]
-Jake.
-
08-20-19 18:35 #10074Senior Member

Posts: 272Marianna the Muse
I have seen her twice and each time was amazing. She is ORALLY gifted and very flexible. She will take charge and you will be in heaven!
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 14:51 #10073

Posts: 295Marianna the muse
I read great reviews for Marianna, but I've been communicating with her and she seems kind flighty. Doesn't always return emails while trying to schedule. Anyone else have this experience? She is pricey and I don't want to get stood up after jumping through all these hoops to schedule with her.
Looking for insight from people that have seen her.
-
08-20-19 13:09 #10072Senior Member

Posts: 26Nicole B Wilson
Hi everyone
I am traveling to chicago and am considering seeing her. I see good reviews but they don't state what she offers and her website is not specific. Is she FS or just massage with L1/ L2 ending?
Thanks in advance.
-
08-20-19 12:10 #10071

Posts: 109She's been my fwb a decade now
She did you a favor. Her face pics are severely touched up. Not a bad looking girl but she's pushing 40 w a lot of off road miles in that time and it shows. Slamming body and a great fuck but worth nothing close to $600/ hr. $400 at best and I wouldn't partake at that price. She doesn't know I know about her alter ego but that's what happens when you use some of the exact same pics on both your work and private social media accounts.
Originally Posted by Zeek2120
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 09:50 #10070Senior Member

Posts: 541No thanks
She's not in that league.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 04:38 #10069Senior Member

Posts: 224Alexis from Elgin
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/36629560/
Does anyone have info on her? Look TGTBT.













Reply With Quote





