Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,591 to 25,605 of 31074
-
08-20-19 22:37 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 239Bellasofia
You must be talking about Veronica. Seen her in Greensboro and enjoyed it. She supposedly traveled back home at the end of May and I haven't seen her post since. Laura Love who works with Bellasofia is in Virginia, just search for her on Eros. We will see if my appointment holds true with Bellasofia. Hope it does. Need some more salsa lessons.
Originally Posted by SlyGuyNC
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 21:21 #5483Regular Member

Posts: 3Told y'all
Straight methhead. And ratchet as shit too.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 20:57 #5482Regular Member

Posts: 9I agree about her looks. She is true to the pics she posts. Tiny tits (imagine very tiny) and a round bottom. She's a great kisser though and would talk all the way through the session (which was annoying sometimes). She's sweet and accommodating but not a looker. I have seen her thrice this year. Long time lurker first time poster.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 17:52 #5481Senior Member

Posts: 33Staranna
Been trying to get a hold of this one and might have finally got through. Seems legit but can't tell if it's shady or just speaks bad English. Anyone see her yet? She seems to host around Matthews and travels in union county.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/325301894904
-
08-20-19 17:51 #5480Senior Member

Posts: 117Avoid Brooklyn Star
This girl is a straight up con woman. I saw this guys post and thought "as long as there isn't a 60 year old guy in the bathroom, I'm good".
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/392363983885
I was wrong- here's what happened: via texts and calls agree to see her and friend (see pics) for $ . 2 qv for both. Show up and before I give money asked to see the bathroom. Empty. She acts shocked that someone has posted the link above. She is acting a little hyped up like she just took something, but the other girl seems normal. I give her money and then things get weird. Both of the them go into the bathroom. (I know I'm screwed at this point but want to see how it plays out.) I ask what they are doing. She yells it's none of my business. Then I hear one of them tell the other to calm down and then some thuds and then she comes out screaming. Telling me to go that her friend just OD'ed. I ask for my money back. She continues to yell and opens the door. I ask for my money back. She declines and says her pimp is outside. I've had enough at this point and leave. No pimp is outside. No money returned. On the plus side- the pics are real.
So trust me- she going to rob you. It won't be like she did me and it won't be like she did the guy in the link, but she going to rob you.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/305525282921
I know this belongs in the ripoff reports and I'll post there, but I know this gets more views and this girl crazy. Stay safe.
-
08-20-19 16:38 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 573Get real lady
Come on girl. Your add says 30 yrs old. Shit that's how many years ago you dropped your 1st kid or went to school. At least be reasonable to let us pretend. Good lawd!
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 15:53 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 62Bellasofia
I booked with a provider she was traveling with earlier this year and it was a great experience!, but I have not seen her yet. I had seen some great reviews and wanted to catch her this trip, but couldn't get my schedule to work.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
Send an update if you get to see her.
-
08-20-19 13:29 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 132I'm always skeptical of ads that show Vag like that. Take one for the team and let us know.
Originally Posted by Dom704
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 12:55 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 666Rates? Was she clean, like smelled good?
Originally Posted by RhayDen087
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 12:36 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 239Bellasofia
Anyone tried booking Bellasofia in Charlotte?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=6209
-
08-20-19 11:36 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 51Lee
What are her rates?
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 10:22 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 350Based on reviews much bigger than pics.
Originally Posted by Guaya123
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 10:07 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 80Lisa
I wondered if you made that connection? See her ads a bunch. But never a review.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 09:20 #5471Regular Member

Posts: 19Anal Fetish Queen Review?
Good morning fellow hobbyists.
As anyone had experience with this provider?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/798348528010
-
08-19-19 21:03 #5470Regular Member

Posts: 6Help
First time, long time. Can someone, anyone walk me through the steps of posting a link. I have a couple of reviews I've been wanting to put up but I can't for the life of me figure out how to post an ad link. Thanks in advance.









Reply With Quote





