Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 930 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4981

    Twice Upon a Time with Alicia and Heather

    https://vegasgirlsgonewild.com/escort/alicia-heather/

    Gentlemen you simply would not believe the luck I had last night! I've been grinning all night with joy. A friend of mine referred me to these two beautiful ladies and a great time was had by all! Communication was great with a bit of lite screening which was fine by me. Set up an appointment to my hotel suite at 8 pm. When they arrived both together I nearly passed out in hotel lobby. Both dressed to the max and looked incredible. They easily could be sisters. Headed to the bar in the four seasons for a drink and some get to know each other chatting and the jealous looks I got from all the guy's was priceless.

    I invited them to the Bellagio for some gambling fun and we all had a blast at the blackjack table. It was my super lucky night as I made a killing at the tables! My hands were all over both these ladies with plenty of laughter and fun. You guys simply wouldn't believe my luck last night!! Finally around 1 am we head back to my hotel suite. Alicia and Heather both immediately got in there birthday suits and the bodies on them left me speechless.

    Everything covered but they were both really into each other and they put on a great show for this old timer. Daty was not allowed but some light kissing was. Got great hand jobs from both and finished in both there hands! Amazing time with these ladies. Ordered up some cheese and fruit and bottle of champagne and we both hit the jacuzzi for another hour or so.

    Fantastic night with Alicia and Heather! Kept them both for nearly 7 hour's. 5K donated.

    God bless Las Vegas!!

  2. #4980

    Daisy rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...431.htm?cat=83

    Arrived in beautiful Las Vegas early this morning from Florida. I had such a great time at the four seasons hotel on my previous trip that I decided to book there again for this trip. I was in desperate need of a good massage and found 24 year old Daisy on Eros. Passed her verification process rather quickly. And set a 2 hour appointment for her to come to four seasons. Communication was excellent and had the voice of an Angel. Daisy texted me when she was ten minutes away and I met her in the lobby. Gentlemen this young beauty is a pure knockout. Body to die for with a wonderful personality.

    Grabbed a couple of bottle of orange juice and water and off to my hotel suite we go. Daisy excused herself to the bathroom and changed into a black see thru nightie. She had her bag of oils and lotions on hand and she went to work. Massage was decent as I've had way better, however the sight of her naked body was a sight to see. Finally turned over on the flip and she gave a excellent slow hand job which had me finishing in no time. What a great way to start my Las Vegas trip! My two hours were almost up and Daisy was in no rush at all. I decided to invite her to the fine Italian restaurant Veranda for a quick lunch and she accepted.

    Arm and arm with a beautiful 24 year old beauty is my kind of lunch. I really feel I made a nice connection with this young lady and we both exchanged contact information and agreed to stay in touch. I love Las Vegas!!

    Spent a total of about 4 wonderful hour's with Daisy.
    What was the damage for the 2 hour massage?

  3. #4979

    GPS Dream Team

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNow  [View Original Post]
    So I been looking on p411 and pd. I alwas wanted to try something beyond my reach. Does anyone know or tryed.

    Harmony taylor.

    Carrisa cabe.

    Brook waters.

    Ashly fox.

    Tessa taylor.

    Any info will help.

    I feel I wanta knock a trophy fuck for a change this time.
    You'll overpay for sure. I think you can find much better on twitter.

  4. #4978

    Found this one

    Was browsing through some ads at CL and ran across this one. She says she's kinda new at this and she seems legit but was wondering if anyone knows anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1A5E7EAB-A6F1-448C-959F-D4229F7F7BF6.jpg‎   0F3060DA-DE0C-4A78-B018-C0822116F76D.jpg‎   FC720D42-A7B2-41CA-BDEC-D6482993AD4D.jpg‎  

  5. #4977
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...431.htm?cat=83

    Arrived in beautiful Las Vegas early this morning from Florida. I had such a great time at the four seasons hotel on my previous trip that I decided to book there again for this trip. I was in desperate need of a good massage and found 24 year old Daisy on Eros. Passed her verification process rather quickly. And set a 2 hour appointment for her to come to four seasons. Communication was excellent and had the voice of an Angel. Daisy texted me when she was ten minutes away and I met her in the lobby. Gentlemen this young beauty is a pure knockout. Body to die for with a wonderful personality.

    Grabbed a couple of bottle of orange juice and water and off to my hotel suite we go. Daisy excused herself to the bathroom and changed into a black see thru nightie. She had her bag of oils and lotions on hand and she went to work. Massage was decent as I've had way better, however the sight of her naked body was a sight to see. Finally turned over on the flip and she gave a excellent slow hand job which had me finishing in no time. What a great way to start my Las Vegas trip! My two hours were almost up and Daisy was in no rush at all. I decided to invite her to the fine Italian restaurant Veranda for a quick lunch and she accepted.

    Arm and arm with a beautiful 24 year old beauty is my kind of lunch. I really feel I made a nice connection with this young lady and we both exchanged contact information and agreed to stay in touch. I love Las Vegas!!

    Spent a total of about 4 wonderful hour's with Daisy.
    Great to hear, I was very curious about her Escort service but not her massages. Well at least I know she's real. That's a start.

  6. #4976

    Daisy from Eros

    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...431.htm?cat=83

    Arrived in beautiful Las Vegas early this morning from Florida. I had such a great time at the four seasons hotel on my previous trip that I decided to book there again for this trip. I was in desperate need of a good massage and found 24 year old Daisy on Eros. Passed her verification process rather quickly. And set a 2 hour appointment for her to come to four seasons. Communication was excellent and had the voice of an Angel. Daisy texted me when she was ten minutes away and I met her in the lobby. Gentlemen this young beauty is a pure knockout. Body to die for with a wonderful personality.

    Grabbed a couple of bottle of orange juice and water and off to my hotel suite we go. Daisy excused herself to the bathroom and changed into a black see thru nightie. She had her bag of oils and lotions on hand and she went to work. Massage was decent as I've had way better, however the sight of her naked body was a sight to see. Finally turned over on the flip and she gave a excellent slow hand job which had me finishing in no time. What a great way to start my Las Vegas trip! My two hours were almost up and Daisy was in no rush at all. I decided to invite her to the fine Italian restaurant Veranda for a quick lunch and she accepted.

    Arm and arm with a beautiful 24 year old beauty is my kind of lunch. I really feel I made a nice connection with this young lady and we both exchanged contact information and agreed to stay in touch. I love Las Vegas!!

    Spent a total of about 4 wonderful hour's with Daisy.

  7. #4975
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNow  [View Original Post]
    So I been looking on p411 and pd. I alwas wanted to try something beyond my reach. Does anyone know or tryed.

    Harmony Taylor.

    Carrisa cabe.

    Brook waters.

    Ashly fox.

    Tessa Taylor.

    Any info will help.

    I feel I wanta knock a trophy fuck for a change this time.
    Interesting line up you have selected. But a word of caution. 3 on your list may require a 2 hour date. Or they'll hint at it. If you book any of the said girls for 1 hour, it'll be hit or miss if they actually show you. See they prefer and they get the 2 or more hour dates. It cost to fuck a trophy date. LOL.

  8. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I had a very different experience. Track marks. You can see bruises on the neck in the latest ad.
    I never noticed track marks on my specific visit (however they may have been there and I missed them). I did notice a bruise on the neck and now I don't remember which one of them it was, but I thought it was a hickey from either on over aggressive monger or a boyfriend so never gave it much thought. Still had a good time and FS was covered. As always YMMV so be careful out there guys!

  9. #4973

    Fatima

    Has anyone had any experience with Fatima?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2994094/picture/8019172

  10. #4972
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMeForU  [View Original Post]
    Third time was a charm! Last two previous trips to Vegas I had tried to connect with these two ladies but schedules didn't work. Finally on my last full day in town this time, I was able to get together with them. Took an uber over to their apartment and had a great time. They are both very thin which I happen to like. If you don't like very thin, they may not be for you but I personally like it myself. I felt they were both very pretty girls, sexy eyes, and they are at least equal to if not the friendliest providers I have ever met. They did a double BBBJ to get me warmed up, then we switched between the two of them several times in different positions covered FS and I finally finished in Mish with Kayla. We talked, laughed and I enjoyed conversation with them for a few minutes before I headed back across town to my room. I will definitely repeat when I'm in town again!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/9158012125
    I had a very different experience. Track marks. You can see bruises on the neck in the latest ad.

  11. #4971
    Quote Originally Posted by MintyFresh  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Phoenix?

    http://www.phoenixrisinglv.com/
    Yes that's her.

  12. #4970

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Stay on P411. Lots of them girls on PD are a waste!

    Use twitter and you'll fins alot of chicks in Vegas that are high rent if yor looking for just a trophy smash!
    I have never tried Twitter can that me tracked back to you?

  13. #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Phoenix on several occasions and can attest to the fact that she is fantastic.
    Is this the same Phoenix?

    http://www.phoenixrisinglv.com/

  14. #4968
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNow  [View Original Post]
    So I been looking on p411 and pd. I alwas wanted to try something beyond my reach. Does anyone know or tryed.

    Harmony taylor.

    Carrisa cabe.

    Brook waters.

    Ashly fox.

    Tessa taylor.

    Any info will help.

    I feel I wanta knock a trophy fuck for a change this time.
    Stay on P411. Lots of them girls on PD are a waste!

    Use twitter and you'll fins alot of chicks in Vegas that are high rent if yor looking for just a trophy smash!

  15. #4967

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by IRunKc  [View Original Post]
    Two people I am possible interested in seeing both don't seem to have much reviews on this site, I wanted to know if anyone has seem them and if they are legit and good. SexyCiara has no reviews on this site and has two reviews on other sites and phoenixlv has one review back in April? Both seem legit as they have there own site, but I wanted to see if others have seen either of them. I do plan to see one of them so I will write something afterwards.

    I came to Vegas last year and saw Montana Rain, haven't seen anything recent about her, but I did see her ads up. Is she still good or has her needle usage caught up to her? If anyone has any recommendations on MILF types, I appreciate if you post the info, I only come here once a year. I did read all the recent post and none have interest me.
    I have seen Phoenix on several occasions and can attest to the fact that she is fantastic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape