Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,816 to 22,830 of 37623
-
08-23-19 09:39 #14808Senior Member

Posts: 50Famous Shiatsu Spa
First time going to this AMP. Honestly the best massage I've had. The flip was nice too. Only opted for 30 minutes $1 for everything. Cute girl prob somewhere 30-40. I'd repeat.
-
08-22-19 23:13 #14807Senior Member

Posts: 53AMP Blowjob
What's the best AMP round here for a massage and a BBBJ? I've tried M1 in the past but wasn't the biggest fan of Momo.
-
08-22-19 17:14 #14806Senior Member

Posts: 312Healing Massge Experience Garden City
This place is on the north side of Ford road, west of Inkster next to Papa Johns. I have been there a bunch of times for legit massages. Susanne (not the greatest face) gives a great super deep massage and she rubs up against junior and even cradles him with a hot towel at the end. She has never mentioned extras and for some reason I have not felt enough a vibe to just ask. I'm dying to know if anyone else has experience with her, or anyone else there. Feel free to reply or PM. Your assistance is much appreciated.
-
08-22-19 16:46 #14805Senior Member

Posts: 95Sonia Massage Therapy 8 Mile at Lahser
I just stopped in to get some relief from an aching back and shoulder. Great service. Started with hot packs on back. Then back walking. Ended happily. Did not get her name.
-
08-22-19 16:42 #14804Senior Member

Posts: 172Sophia Closed Temporarily
License renewal is taking a bit longer than anticipated. Owner hopes to reopen in a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 16:02 #14803Senior Member

Posts: 160Sophia van dyke
Drove by there today (for an unrelated reason). Definitely looked closed. Looked like there was some sort of notice taped to the door with neon orange tape. Didn't stop for a closer inspection. I can't find anything on the web about the establishment. Nothing in the news about LEO in the area other than the activity recently in Troy at Asian Spring (east). Would hate to see if LEO attention these places get in Troy begins spreading to Utica and Sterling Heights. VD Spa on the next block south looked open though.
Originally Posted by Jakmonte
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 23:08 #14802Senior Member

Posts: 233Westland
I haven't been there in a couple weeks. Time to head back this weekend maybe and try another girl.
Originally Posted by AngryDutchMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 18:50 #14801Senior Member

Posts: 110AMP drought, so sticking with dequindre & 15
Other than the women at the Westland place (who are super hot, but also way too expensive for them to be a weekly thing) all the metro Detroit AMP's are going through a drought; lots of fuglies all around town, so my weekly stop has been the AMP where Angie and Lesa work. The extras are very limited, but like I said in my last post, Angie is the best ashiatsu (barefoot massage) around. Unfortunately yesterday Angie wasn't available, and I had limited time so I got Lesa. This is the fourth time I've had Lesa, from past experience I know she's the only one there that allows UTC roaming, but there can't be any other customers in the building. There were two other guys that checked in shortly after she started working on me so I gave up any hope for that. Her ashiatsu is not as good as Angie, but at least this time I talked her into doing it without the sheet, and the first five minutes were really good, then the bell on the door went off and she immediately got down and out the sheet on me. I understand their caution, especially with the other places in Troy shut down recently, but can she really get in trouble with doing barefoot on my back?? The legit white hippie chick in Ann Arbor does it without a sheet! That's why I like Angie, she's the cutest there and she doesn't give a damn whether other guys are in the rooms or not. Anyways, it was an okay hour, but the reason for my post is that if you go, make sure you choose Angie if she's available and tip her well, she's worth it.
-
08-21-19 10:12 #14800Regular Member

Posts: 11Sophia's spa
Did it close down? I drove by and noticed some kind of white paper on the window without an open sign!
Would totally be bad news if true.
-
08-20-19 22:42 #14799Senior Member

Posts: 27Mandy is one of my favorites as well. I usually text her to make sure she's not already with a client before I drop by. A bit of GPS, but she's got the looks to back it. I had Coco once, as well, when Mandy was in new York briefly. Only got HE from Coco, but her demeanor suggested there may be more on the menu.
Originally Posted by Michiganman87
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 16:51 #14798Regular Member

Posts: 23They have the best looking girls I've seen so far in the area. So far I've seen Lucy, Amanda, and Mandy.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
Lucy seemed nervous but was nice. $, only seen her once so just HE with a lot of roaming.
Amanda was awesome, on my second visit with $. 5 was a body slide which really was basically dry humping.
Mandy is probably my favorite, she's easily the most attractive of the 3 and while she only does HE, I've seen her enough that it's a very GFE and really knows how to make it fun. She also wants $ for HE.
I've seen another girl there but I've never gotten her.
-
08-20-19 13:29 #14797Regular Member

Posts: 16USA Adult Classifieds FYI
"Catherine • RELAXATION / MASSAGES FOR MEN" post uses a fake photos and is not the actual service provider.
-
08-19-19 19:54 #14796Regular Member

Posts: 5Monroe Street
Thanks for the inf. Sunday the 11th the phone number was not working, place was dark and the massage sign in window was off.
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 17:05 #14795Senior Member

Posts: 180Thai Massage
Definitely not. Average massage and she even did some major teasing of the boys while I layed on my stomach but then it was "OK, all finish". I even asked her for extras and she said no. WTF? I obviously won't be back.
Originally Posted by JaydaBee
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 16:25 #14794Senior Member

Posts: 379Walked in about a week ago. They still had the same 50+ year old woman working that I wrote a review about several months ago. Instantly turned around and walked back out. I wish they had fresh new faces in there.
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




