Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 553 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 8287
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeMaster808  [View Original Post]
    Friday am. Imagine, black / Asian mix, standard dance at first but offered 1/2-1/2 for 1, total 1. 3 might repeat but looking for Faith or Monse. Anyone know if one of them will be on Monday morning?
    Probably. How did it go?

  2. #1551

    Pandora's

    Friday am. Imagine, black / Asian mix, standard dance at first but offered 1/2-1/2 for 1, total 1. 3 might repeat but looking for Faith or Monse. Anyone know if one of them will be on Monday morning?

  3. #1550

    Kittens

    I went to kittens and had Kira ride me in the VIP.

  4. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by TariusShinobi  [View Original Post]
    Most of The Strippers in Seattle, regardless if it's The Sands, Dreamgirl's at Ricks, Dreamgirls at Sodo, Lake City Deja VU, Deja Vu on 1st Ave or Little Darlings, The Dancers will try to get you to pay for 2 or more dances before they Reveal certain Body Parts!

    They are trying so Bad to be Hustlers due to the remarks about Strip Clubs by Rapper Cardi B & **** Walk Celebrity Amber Rose!

    Anyone care to Chime in?
    I just unbuckle and unzip and pull it out as I sit down. If they don't grab it right away, I hand them 20 and get up and leave.

    I have only gotten up and left 2 x in 5 years.

  5. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've never had them take 2+ songs to get things going. Usually its 1 at the most.
    Never had that issue either.

    I have noticed a pattern. First song a little grinding. 2nd song more intense grinding and some moaning in ear, boobs in mouth. Third song hardcore grinding, when not grinding hand is rubbing on dick. Fourth song is hardcore hand job through the pants, panting, dirty talk and then well, never made it to the 5th song.

  6. #1547

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by TariusShinobi  [View Original Post]
    What does this Jazz look like?
    Black hair, slender side of scale, mix of Latina and something.

  7. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've never had them take 2+ songs to get things going. Usually its 1 at the most.
    Same here. 1 for them and 1 to 2 for me.

  8. #1545

    Not that ling

    Quote Originally Posted by TariusShinobi  [View Original Post]
    Most of The Strippers in Seattle, regardless if it's The Sands, Dreamgirl's at Ricks, Dreamgirls at Sodo, Lake City Deja VU, Deja Vu on 1st Ave or Little Darlings, The Dancers will try to get you to pay for 2 or more dances before they Reveal certain Body Parts!

    They are trying so Bad to be Hustlers due to the remarks about Strip Clubs by Rapper Cardi B & **** Walk Celebrity Amber Rose!

    Anyone care to Chime in?
    I've never had them take 2+ songs to get things going. Usually its 1 at the most.

  9. #1544

    Seattle Strip Clubs!

    Most of The Strippers in Seattle, regardless if it's The Sands, Dreamgirl's at Ricks, Dreamgirls at Sodo, Lake City Deja VU, Deja Vu on 1st Ave or Little Darlings, The Dancers will try to get you to pay for 2 or more dances before they Reveal certain Body Parts!

    They are trying so Bad to be Hustlers due to the remarks about Strip Clubs by Rapper Cardi B & **** Walk Celebrity Amber Rose!

    Anyone care to Chime in?

  10. #1543

    Jazz

    What does this Jazz look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Met Jazz at Pandora couple weeks ago and had great dances.

    Does anyone has info about her like if she offers something more?

  11. #1542

    Jazz

    Met Jazz at Pandora couple weeks ago and had great dances.

    Does anyone has info about her like if she offers something more?

  12. #1541

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Yep did find her! Hot but not GFE! She literally made love to me back in 2015. Best experience ever. Now she just took it like a champ, little interaction. Still one of the best budget friendly bombeshell fucks I've found!
    Every adventure with her has been; GFE one time, wild ride the next. Cool because the variety keeps me coming back. Bad because I like something it may not happen next time. BUT when I've told her what I like she's happy to accommodate.

  13. #1540
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hey there! So went to Pandoras a couple of times last week. Fiest Monday Night, met Jasmine I believe, some hot latina, cool atitude, anal addict, ended up doing 4 or 5 40 dances with some FIV, FIA, dirty talking, FK. Got her digits. Some BBBJ but all bits.

    The. Came back Friday dayshift. Asked for Nova. Had seen her 4 years ago in my laat visit to seattle. Looks slimer, still amazing. Tipoed her on stage but ahe aeemed distracted. Maybe having a bad day or feeling sick. Told her I waited a long time to see her, she was nice to me but seemed somewhere else. Went to the playground has CBJ, CFS. Really amazing body, face and action, but last time was GFE, this time more robotic. Anyways when we were done she said pay me whatever you think is fair. Gave her 180 cause we dis several songs and positions. Tried to get her digits pr IG she said she closed her IG cause it was crazy. I think she has fellow dancers giving her a hard time. Anyone knows if she is in TNA or such?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her?
    Yep did find her! Hot but not GFE! She literally made love to me back in 2015. Best experience ever. Now she just took it like a champ, little interaction. Still one of the best budget friendlu bombeshell fucks I've found!

  14. #1539

    Any luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]
    Hi! Visiting Seattle this week, really want to see Nova. Any intel of her schedule?
    Did you see her?

  15. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    I went to Ricks Thursday night, and ran into a dancer named Jenny. She was cute enough, flirted for a bit, and asked me to head into the back for some dances. Then shit got weird.

    She asked me how many dances I wanted. I said 1, and then maybe more if they were great. She told me I had to pay her in advance.

    Told her I've never paid for a dance in advance, and was not starting now. She said when she started there, the manager told her to always get the money first.

    I ended up getting, and paying for, zero dances.

    I don't know if this was an attempted ripoff, or if something else is going on, but I found this experience just plain weird.
    It's sort of an attempted ripoff. I think it's done if they've had problems getting customers to pay because their dances are so fucking bad. Once they already have your money they aren't incentivized to do much of anything.

    You did the right thing by just walking away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape