Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 13943
-
08-19-19 11:33 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 296Fatima
Has anyone had any experience with Fatima?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2994094/picture/8019172
-
08-19-19 11:10 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 637I had a very different experience. Track marks. You can see bruises on the neck in the latest ad.
Originally Posted by JustMeForU
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 06:16 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 252Yes that's her.
Originally Posted by MintyFresh
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 04:43 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 191Thanks
I have never tried Twitter can that me tracked back to you?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 23:09 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 28Is this the same Phoenix?
Originally Posted by Ralphy3456
[View Original Post]
http://www.phoenixrisinglv.com/
-
08-18-19 20:41 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 7266Stay on P411. Lots of them girls on PD are a waste!
Originally Posted by SlowNow
[View Original Post]
Use twitter and you'll fins alot of chicks in Vegas that are high rent if yor looking for just a trophy smash!
-
08-18-19 18:49 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 252Phoenix
I have seen Phoenix on several occasions and can attest to the fact that she is fantastic.
Originally Posted by IRunKc
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 18:21 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 191Curious
So I been looking on p411 and pd. I alwas wanted to try something beyond my reach. Does anyone know or tryed.
Harmony taylor.
Carrisa cabe.
Brook waters.
Ashly fox.
Tessa taylor.
Any info will help.
I feel I wanta knock a trophy fuck for a change this time.
-
08-18-19 17:23 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 808If you're referring to this SexyCiara.
Originally Posted by IRunKc
[View Original Post]
https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sexyciara
Then I can tell you first hand that's she's the real deal. Mature, passionate and she gets it.
I personally wouldn't waste my time with the other person you're inquiring about.
-
08-18-19 16:01 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 53Two people I am possible interested in seeing both don't seem to have much reviews on this site, I wanted to know if anyone has seem them and if they are legit and good. SexyCiara has no reviews on this site and has two reviews on other sites and phoenixlv has one review back in April? Both seem legit as they have there own site, but I wanted to see if others have seen either of them. I do plan to see one of them so I will write something afterwards.
I came to Vegas last year and saw Montana Rain, haven't seen anything recent about her, but I did see her ads up. Is she still good or has her needle usage caught up to her? If anyone has any recommendations on MILF types, I appreciate if you post the info, I only come here once a year. I did read all the recent post and none have interest me.
-
08-18-19 12:59 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 808Dam, good catch. I'm not easily impressed but shit, this is good.
Originally Posted by LVHeadGames
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 12:04 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 80https://www.instagram.com/p/BUgJukDDSvO/
Originally Posted by GoodFeller
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 12:01 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 80https://twitter.com/ElliePickett_x/media
And finally, Tiffany. I can't find her photos in a reverse photo search, so I'm assuming they are her (it's hard to fake all of the tattoos). Again, any info on her would be much appreciated.
https://lasvegas.rubratings.com/148573
Thanks again fellas!
-
08-18-19 11:52 #4960Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts

Posts: 82[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You're telling this guy what he needs to do, you need to review the rules about arguments, then review the forum and find the Report Post buttons.
A2
-
08-18-19 07:56 #4959

Posts: 174Las Vegas Bound This Week
Good morning fellas.
I'll be returning to sin City this week and I can't wait to create more great memories in Vegas!
Anyone seen this breathtaking woman from Eros?
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/8559810.htm?cat=1












Reply With Quote




