Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5715

  2. #5714
    I was thinking about booking her at one point, and followed her on twitter. 99% of her posts where about how disgusting her clients were, and she referred to them as "slobbyists" constantly. Everyone bitches once in a while, but it was a non stop stream of bitterness. She's stopped now, so I'm not sure if she caught on that its a terrible business practice, or just found somewhere else to rant.

    Because of that I'll never see her, doesn't matter how good she looks or performs. There are a lot of girls out there that can at least pretend to like some of the guys they see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]

  3. #5713
    Damage and where does she host?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmaBellator  [View Original Post]
    She has greats skills in the saddle. Very pleasant attitude once you get to know her. I have seen her about 4 times in the last 12 months. Cheers Area.

  4. #5712
    Refund! I will see her just for that! A refund is like wining the lotto in this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolGiver  [View Original Post]
    I was looking forward to Raleigh's smallest! I booked her for an hour and once I arrived and got settled she went straight to a BBBJ. She was clearly strung out on something as she could barely hold her eyes open and could barely stand. Then after about five minutes she asked me if I was ready to go in. Well, you didn't have to ask me twice. She put a cover on and began to climb on board. She was trying to put it in she told me I needed to help her guide her because she was so tight. That part is true and I'm very happy to pass that along. However, eventually that's where it goes downhill. She more or less just sat on top of me and while I did my best to grind from the bottom she did give the ego stroking sounds of wincing pain because I was "so" big. Or at least that's what my ego felt like. Maybe 10-15 min in she tells me my times almost up and she can't do this forever. Needless to say it was over at that point. She got off and offered me a refund of some of my donation. $220 for full. Gave me back $100.

    Quite disappointing and obviously, I will not repeat. Not impressed whatsoever.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...t/839770303363

  5. #5711
    This one?

    https://bookscarlettjones.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoDude  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the area for a while I use to see Scarlett a lot but I can't find her anywhere she wasn't the best looking woman but she could suck your soul out of your body anyone seen her?

  6. #5710

    Good question!

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    I would want to know who that big black woman is in the extra pics before I committed. Plus, that's a nice looking woman for rat-infested New Bern. I'm suspicious that at best the pics are old and she's been eating her way up or methin' her way down the weight scale. Maybe I'm just not an early adopter. It looks TGTBT and has subtle red flags for the experienced monger.
    I don't know much about using that website but once you said this I dived a little deeper. Certainly something fishy!

  7. #5709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Not a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by SolGiver  [View Original Post]
    Becky.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/886544766933

    Back to School.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/187401740081

    Both are young and cute but I cannot find much in them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Either one are real, especially the last.

  8. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by SolGiver  [View Original Post]
    Becky.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/886544766933

    Back to School.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/187401740081

    Both are young and cute but I cannot find much in them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Becky seems real based on the social media she's advertised in other adds. No idea about service. Does look like she may have had a baby not too long ago.

    Back to School is using Instagram pics I was able to find on google. Likely fake / scam.

  9. #5707

    Scarlett. Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmaBellator  [View Original Post]
    She has greats skills in the saddle. Very pleasant attitude once you get to know her. I have seen her about 4 times in the last 12 months. Cheers Area.
    Can you provide the link?

  10. #5706

    Heather

    She is half the size as she was. Was hoping for best but planned for worst. I luvcurvs. She did not remember me. I too saw her years ago. Safe clean location. Has roommate but she stayed in her room. Knows what Heather does. She's the weight she listed but there are no current pics of here. Small boobs. Nice responsive nipples. Clean. No scent. CBJ to start. I hate that. But good DT and spit. BLS action. Start in mish. She likes dirty talk. Maybe to tryn hurry things along but I didn't feel rushed. Wanted Daddy's cum. LOL Says she likes it ruff so I tossed her over for k9. She reaches under for more ball play. Finished there. All in all 7/10 looks 8/10 performance. Willing. And good attitude. 80 hh but I was out in 20. Chemistry wasn't there so I won't repeat. I've said before. Ladies (Heather) put your CURRENT pics up. We know your not JLo. We don't expect to bang a supermodel. We have BKS, EROS, SLIXA, agency's etc. For that. It's better all around if we know what we are walking into with no catfish going on. PLEASE! Thanks Heather. Nice to meet you.

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    She went by Heather in the backpage days. Assuming it is her and not someone using her pictures (those pictures are more than 5 years old in any event) she was a reasonably good time. I used to see her semi-regularly back in the spring and summer of 2014. Everything was covered but she was always pleasant and responsive. I may be reaching out myself to re-establish acquaintance for old time's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all that responded! Yes that's it.

    And those pics are old. I know.

    Intheyear. Cracked me up! https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9197576110

    If you do see her, kindly advise us or PM if she's chopped off a leg!

    I reached out to her but no response. I'll try again and advise if I get a hit

    I stumbled on this: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5327857.htm.

  11. #5705

    Any info on these 2

    Becky.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/886544766933

    Back to School.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/187401740081

    Both are young and cute but I cannot find much in them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  12. #5704

    Oreo Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Cute smile.
    https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler...539804/raleigh
    I would want to know who that big black woman is in the extra pics before I committed. Plus, that's a nice looking woman for rat-infested New Bern. I'm suspicious that at best the pics are old and she's been eating her way up or methin' her way down the weight scale. Maybe I'm just not an early adopter. It looks TGTBT and has subtle red flags for the experienced monger.

  13. #5703
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Cute smile.

    https://40up.com.raleigh.listcrawler...539804/raleigh

  14. #5702

    Scarlett

    She has greats skills in the saddle. Very pleasant attitude once you get to know her. I have seen her about 4 times in the last 12 months. Cheers Area.

  15. #5701

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    If you have a taste for short, thick, curvy mixed she'll take good care of you. Stays in a nice hotel almost to wake forest out US1. She had to come down and get me so you mongers that like to be stealth will have to arrange it with her. CBJ, CFS very flexible. Nice curvs and an awesome booty. Her boobs are big. At least DD's or better. Nice responsive nipples. I was there for qv. Laid back for the CBJ to start then on to mish and stayed there. Next time got to see the view from behind. Nice grip. She gets into it. Pics may be her but are prolly older. Pretty sure the last one is her. Nice mouth! Hard to tell. I recommend 60 qv or 120 hh. I will repeat. Today I lived up to my username. Had one more but keeping that one to myself! LOL Sorry gents.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/736036580712
    LOL I thought she was fake, may have to try her out now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape