Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 10619
-
08-24-19 14:06 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 577Not a report- inquiry
Any current info in tna's GypsyRose? She's on this thread; but only regarding unsubstantiated negative around a name change as it seems she used to be called Kashdoll.
In my research, Kashdoll is considerably taller and without ink. GypsyRose has a lot of ink.
Thanks!
-
08-24-19 04:48 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 54Verified bbfscip. Said she had incall, but it was a fantasy store arcade booth.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-19 13:38 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 84Jade
This one belongs here.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/2486725074
Under 5' nice ass and sucks / fucks. Very friendly, Only no is Greek.
-
08-23-19 11:11 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 84Jade
This one belongs here.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...030/2486725074
Under 5' nice ass and sucks / fucks. Very friendly, Only no is Greek.
-
08-21-19 23:53 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 184Maybe
She only services out of TT.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-19 10:32 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 358Any reviews?
Anyone seen this girl lately?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...277/5034626923
-
08-21-19 00:50 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 127Legacy dream
Tried her tonight. Agreed on everything before hand (no cip) and then when she came over she was a dead fish. Would not let me touch her and rolled over on her side and was completely still.
I don't doubt the other positive reports but this is the first time anything like this has happened to me in 15 years.
I've had loads of horrible experiences but never anyone pull this so I guess I'm lucky.
I did get to second base for a few seconds though .
-
08-20-19 15:08 #2092Banned Member

Posts: 171Kim_Chi
I just went for it after daty.
She asked for a tip. She loved me doing cip.
Repeated 2 x before I left town.
-
08-20-19 13:51 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 127Autumn sky
Does anyone have advice for her? She said no BBFS by text.
And suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-
08-19-19 16:34 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 160VioletGrey
Yeah, I saw her BBFS $250. She is really wild, also. Will definitely repeat!
Originally Posted by Joponn
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 03:17 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 443She looks like she belongs on this board
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/2736532
Ad says "There's.
Literally NOTHING that's off limits. FETISH IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD.
SERVICE. You will have to ask me for additional prices that suit your personal.
Individual needs. Be prepared if you are going to wannt bb anytging irs going to b.
400+".
A little too rich for my blood but thought I'd pass along.
-
08-19-19 01:03 #2088Banned Member

Posts: 39Olivia-Lolis
Multiple visits, great girl, everything but what this page is about. YMMV.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 22:20 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 26Violet gray
Hi anyone got to know her? Any useful info available?
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6407417
-
08-18-19 19:59 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 57Brooklyn Thorn
Any updates here? I'm curious about the VIP menu too.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 01:14 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 582No luck with Olivia
I would not put her in this forum but otherwise, I'd definitely recommend her. BBBJ, CFS, squirts in 30 seconds with her magic wand.
Originally Posted by Panzer25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





