Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 930 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 13943
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4973

    Fatima

    Has anyone had any experience with Fatima?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2994094/picture/8019172

  2. #4972
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMeForU  [View Original Post]
    Third time was a charm! Last two previous trips to Vegas I had tried to connect with these two ladies but schedules didn't work. Finally on my last full day in town this time, I was able to get together with them. Took an uber over to their apartment and had a great time. They are both very thin which I happen to like. If you don't like very thin, they may not be for you but I personally like it myself. I felt they were both very pretty girls, sexy eyes, and they are at least equal to if not the friendliest providers I have ever met. They did a double BBBJ to get me warmed up, then we switched between the two of them several times in different positions covered FS and I finally finished in Mish with Kayla. We talked, laughed and I enjoyed conversation with them for a few minutes before I headed back across town to my room. I will definitely repeat when I'm in town again!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/9158012125
    I had a very different experience. Track marks. You can see bruises on the neck in the latest ad.

  3. #4971
    Quote Originally Posted by MintyFresh  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Phoenix?

    http://www.phoenixrisinglv.com/
    Yes that's her.

  4. #4970

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Stay on P411. Lots of them girls on PD are a waste!

    Use twitter and you'll fins alot of chicks in Vegas that are high rent if yor looking for just a trophy smash!
    I have never tried Twitter can that me tracked back to you?

  5. #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Phoenix on several occasions and can attest to the fact that she is fantastic.
    Is this the same Phoenix?

    http://www.phoenixrisinglv.com/

  6. #4968
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNow  [View Original Post]
    So I been looking on p411 and pd. I alwas wanted to try something beyond my reach. Does anyone know or tryed.

    Harmony taylor.

    Carrisa cabe.

    Brook waters.

    Ashly fox.

    Tessa taylor.

    Any info will help.

    I feel I wanta knock a trophy fuck for a change this time.
    Stay on P411. Lots of them girls on PD are a waste!

    Use twitter and you'll fins alot of chicks in Vegas that are high rent if yor looking for just a trophy smash!

  7. #4967

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by IRunKc  [View Original Post]
    Two people I am possible interested in seeing both don't seem to have much reviews on this site, I wanted to know if anyone has seem them and if they are legit and good. SexyCiara has no reviews on this site and has two reviews on other sites and phoenixlv has one review back in April? Both seem legit as they have there own site, but I wanted to see if others have seen either of them. I do plan to see one of them so I will write something afterwards.

    I came to Vegas last year and saw Montana Rain, haven't seen anything recent about her, but I did see her ads up. Is she still good or has her needle usage caught up to her? If anyone has any recommendations on MILF types, I appreciate if you post the info, I only come here once a year. I did read all the recent post and none have interest me.
    I have seen Phoenix on several occasions and can attest to the fact that she is fantastic.

  8. #4966

    Curious

    So I been looking on p411 and pd. I alwas wanted to try something beyond my reach. Does anyone know or tryed.

    Harmony taylor.

    Carrisa cabe.

    Brook waters.

    Ashly fox.

    Tessa taylor.

    Any info will help.

    I feel I wanta knock a trophy fuck for a change this time.

  9. #4965
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunKc  [View Original Post]
    Two people I am possible interested in seeing both don't seem to have much reviews on this site, I wanted to know if anyone has seem them and if they are legit and good. SexyCiara has no reviews on this site and has two reviews on other sites and phoenixlv has one review back in April? Both seem legit as they have there own site, but I wanted to see if others have seen either of them. I do plan to see one of them so I will write something afterwards.

    I came to Vegas last year and saw Montana Rain, haven't seen anything recent about her, but I did see her ads up. Is she still good or has her needle usage caught up to her? If anyone has any recommendations on MILF types, I appreciate if you post the info, I only come here once a year. I did read all the recent post and none have interest me.
    If you're referring to this SexyCiara.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sexyciara

    Then I can tell you first hand that's she's the real deal. Mature, passionate and she gets it.

    I personally wouldn't waste my time with the other person you're inquiring about.

  10. #4964
    Two people I am possible interested in seeing both don't seem to have much reviews on this site, I wanted to know if anyone has seem them and if they are legit and good. SexyCiara has no reviews on this site and has two reviews on other sites and phoenixlv has one review back in April? Both seem legit as they have there own site, but I wanted to see if others have seen either of them. I do plan to see one of them so I will write something afterwards.

    I came to Vegas last year and saw Montana Rain, haven't seen anything recent about her, but I did see her ads up. Is she still good or has her needle usage caught up to her? If anyone has any recommendations on MILF types, I appreciate if you post the info, I only come here once a year. I did read all the recent post and none have interest me.

  11. #4963
    Dam, good catch. I'm not easily impressed but shit, this is good.

  12. #4962

  13. #4961
    https://twitter.com/ElliePickett_x/media

    And finally, Tiffany. I can't find her photos in a reverse photo search, so I'm assuming they are her (it's hard to fake all of the tattoos). Again, any info on her would be much appreciated.

    https://lasvegas.rubratings.com/148573

    Thanks again fellas!

  14. #4960
    Shill for some AMP, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 82
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You're telling this guy what he needs to do, you need to review the rules about arguments, then review the forum and find the Report Post buttons.

    A2

  15. #4959

    Las Vegas Bound This Week

    Good morning fellas.

    I'll be returning to sin City this week and I can't wait to create more great memories in Vegas!

    Anyone seen this breathtaking woman from Eros?
    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/8559810.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape