Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,561 to 19,575 of 26402
-
08-19-19 08:44 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 53Lacey
IDK, I've seen her twice and both were utterly disappointing. Nice body, but to her it seems that a hh stands for 10-15 min. Both times I saw her was a year and a half ago and both sessions in a nutshell went with a "feel sorry for me story, clock gazing, then ends with an excuse! My mistake is giving her the benefit of the doubt the second time. She's real but a rush job.
Originally Posted by MrFantastic
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 08:25 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 167Not sure what's going on with her now.
I saw her when visiting. She was prompt since I picked her up and brought her to my place. She actually had a couple ads in Minneapolis recently but when I reached out to her she never responded. Wierd because she knew she would be safe with me. Oh well.
Originally Posted by TheCondor7
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 01:12 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 136Brooke
Greeting from my motel gentlemen, I just got ghosted.
Money wasted.
Below is the provider who my previous post was asking about, and who no-showed on me.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/511687002513
-
08-19-19 00:36 #6839Senior Member

Posts: 299Dental issues
Really bad teeth. I'm not kissing her so not worried. She does have some pretty eyes when she's looking up at you.
Originally Posted by MudHole01
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 22:49 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 46I'm not interested in putting her on blast or anything like that, but she was definitely a CNA. If my memory is correct, she was fired from that job due to a failed drug test (just weed). I haven't seen her in quite some time, but when I did, there was never anyone else in the apartment. Felon? Yes, but "felon" is a loaded term that people use to imply that someone is in some way dangerous or a bad person, when that couldn't be further from the truth with Lacey. I won't deny that she's a bit. Ghetto. And doesn't keep the best company, but she's a nice girl who's had a rough life at times. I've never had any issues with her. I consider her a friend. Only reason I haven't seen her lately is I've been trying to save money.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 21:58 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 114I feel like I Need to be king Solomon when reading this board!
Got to decipher who is really telling the truth amongst some of you winners and losers!
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
before this blows up into a whole conversation thread because you like stirring the shit, lets put it on front street.
It's a free, anonymous forum. Of course there are assholes. Part of it being free means you have to figure out what to trust or not to trust. That's the playing field.
Stop crying
A2
-
08-18-19 21:30 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 257Nicole
I saw her Friday morning she's a nice girl. Budget friendly everything is on the menu. Never once got the feeling of thievery.
Originally Posted by SalvadorePike
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 19:52 #6835Regular Member

Posts: 5Medusa
Thanks for the information. I was concerned about her wanting a proof picture before meeting and by the fact that she's had a few different phone numbers over the last weeks. What kind of dental issues are you talking about?
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 18:34 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 299Lacey
If it's Lacey you are talking about, she sure Ian a nurse in any way. She's a felon and a con artist. Live in pimp who's in the spare room while she's doing her thing. She had a job for a little while but ended up getting fired, she worked in a restaurant.
Originally Posted by MrFantastic
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 18:31 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 299Nikki
She has dental issues but if you can get over that, she is a good time. Everything is on the menu for the right price and she's budget friendly, and even more so the more you know her.
Originally Posted by MudHole01
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 15:29 #6832Regular Member

Posts: 21You can't be a CNA with a felony, either.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 14:40 #6831Senior Member

Posts: 46I think you guys are talking about Lacey, not Lexi? Just to clear up any confusion.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/902911924908
-
08-18-19 14:04 #6830Regular Member

Posts: 5Medusa?
Anybody have information on Medusa / Nikki?
-
08-18-19 12:24 #6829Regular Member

Posts: 5Medusa / Nikki
Anybody have information about Medusa / Nikki? Looks very hot. Maybe too good to be true?
-
08-18-19 12:20 #6828Senior Member

Posts: 183Re: Toft: Nicole
Just saw this on STG: http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/632824058477.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
I don't know if this is legitimate or the work of a disgruntled customer, angry boyfriend, jealous competitor, etc. The other girl is Beautiful Nikki who used to live and work with Jessica in the mobile home. I'd read earlier that she had moved out.









Reply With Quote






