Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 17953
-
08-20-19 20:50 #2938Regular Member

Posts: 2UTR Girls?
Not having much luck with any of the sites finding what I like or finding anyone who isn't strung out. Does anyone have any connections with any UTR girls? I prefer spinners, not really into the bigger girls.
Thanks!
-
08-20-19 11:35 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 983Not a good idea
I have not tried her and never would if I had to pay via cash app. This is not a good idea, so be smart and think with the big head.
Originally Posted by Slate187
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-19 08:57 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 78Katie Snow. Richmond
Contacted her through her stg, she had a Memphis area code so I figured I'd try and see if she's in Richmond, she claims to be off the 90 exit but will only meet if I pay via cash app anyone try her?
http://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com/...w/558001515148
Looking for a new utr in Richmond any leads would be great, pm me if you want.
-
08-19-19 22:26 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 27Please pm me if you know where I can find her tour date. Would much appreciate.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 21:30 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 303Nikki
Isn't this the ginger that was posting on CL and having dudes bust in the room when she'd go into the bathroom? Not sure if same girl that's why I'm asking as the first picture looks familiar.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/730258591652
-
08-19-19 20:07 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 103Hayden
Hayden is back.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/398377554055
-
08-19-19 19:21 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 35I didn't get in on her can someone send me a pm with contact info please.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 14:53 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 66Cassidy
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...h/025081802127
Curious if anyone has any info. Feel free to PM if preferred.
-
08-19-19 01:56 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 173Pretty sure our if the game
Pretty sure she is out of the game all together moved out of town and has a steady relationship from what I gather. She also is recovering from a near fatal car accident.
Originally Posted by KeeneHill
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 18:11 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 62Brandy
Count me in this same group of interested former friends. Those things were huge.
Originally Posted by PeterNorthKy
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 14:49 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 286Brandy
I haven't seen her or saw an advertisement in several years. I also would like to know if she's still around somewhere.
Originally Posted by KeeneHill
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 17:37 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 62Richmond Kate
Is in jail.
Originally Posted by Defcon3
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 10:19 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 303Wet Puss
Just curious if anyone has seen this girl. I've texted with her a couple of times and her rates are pretty reasonable for this area. I'm not going to lie, I love that bright pink against that dark skin LOL. If anyone has seen her feel free to PM me or post a reply to my post.
Thanks in advance.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...w/396898935272
-
08-17-19 08:50 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 307Confused
Katie of Lexington or Kate of Richmond?
Originally Posted by CodeVille
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 08:41 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 274Stephanie-Cash and Dash
Be sure to post this in the Cinn. Forum so they know what an honest person she it. HA.
Originally Posted by AfspoDog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





