Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,561 to 19,575 of 26396
-
08-18-19 21:30 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 257Nicole
I saw her Friday morning she's a nice girl. Budget friendly everything is on the menu. Never once got the feeling of thievery.
Originally Posted by SalvadorePike
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 19:52 #6835Regular Member

Posts: 5Medusa
Thanks for the information. I was concerned about her wanting a proof picture before meeting and by the fact that she's had a few different phone numbers over the last weeks. What kind of dental issues are you talking about?
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 18:34 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 299Lacey
If it's Lacey you are talking about, she sure Ian a nurse in any way. She's a felon and a con artist. Live in pimp who's in the spare room while she's doing her thing. She had a job for a little while but ended up getting fired, she worked in a restaurant.
Originally Posted by MrFantastic
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 18:31 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 299Nikki
She has dental issues but if you can get over that, she is a good time. Everything is on the menu for the right price and she's budget friendly, and even more so the more you know her.
Originally Posted by MudHole01
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 15:29 #6832Regular Member

Posts: 21You can't be a CNA with a felony, either.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 14:40 #6831Senior Member

Posts: 46I think you guys are talking about Lacey, not Lexi? Just to clear up any confusion.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/902911924908
-
08-18-19 14:04 #6830Regular Member

Posts: 5Medusa?
Anybody have information on Medusa / Nikki?
-
08-18-19 12:24 #6829Regular Member

Posts: 5Medusa / Nikki
Anybody have information about Medusa / Nikki? Looks very hot. Maybe too good to be true?
-
08-18-19 12:20 #6828Senior Member

Posts: 183Re: Toft: Nicole
Just saw this on STG: http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/632824058477.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
I don't know if this is legitimate or the work of a disgruntled customer, angry boyfriend, jealous competitor, etc. The other girl is Beautiful Nikki who used to live and work with Jessica in the mobile home. I'd read earlier that she had moved out.
-
08-18-19 11:53 #6827Senior Member

Posts: 255So I texted her again this morning and asked her about the cot thing. She said she didn't know what I was talking about and said she had a condo with a king size bed. Then she said she didn't like my attitude and was blocking me. Whoa, LOL! Good luck with this one, guys!
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 11:49 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 326Christina aka Dasani. . . A tale of horror
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/399508211525
I had a dream where I was curious about this one, mainly because the reviews were so laughably bad and said she barely speaks and makes weird grunting noises as responses. Well I went to sleep and decided to find out in my nightmare some time ago. They were true. She has either been dropped on her head as a kid too many times or is just really slow, in combination with her just hating this job. Felt like I was becoming dumber the closer she came to me. Not sure if she was high, but definitely something was off about her. Very tall and nice body though. She has a brutish demeanor and deep rough voice and is incapable of conversation. No idea who would enjoy her company to see more than once. She does not know how to manage her time. Says she'll come at 5 for example, then says she's about to leave at 5:15, then says she left at 5:45, only to come around 7 or randomly change times to say 1 hour later LOL. In setting up this dream, she also "took a nap" and forgot to come LOL so we had to reschedule. She apologizes and says sorry today was chaotic or hectic. Had a friend try and see her (he gave up) and she fed the same excuse verbatim. The actual service part was pretty bad, like she was scared of dick. I agree with the other poster where he said she's probably seen some shit. She has a bit of a scary vibe to her where it made me uncomfortable and I would hate to be on the receiving end of her bad side. I would not recommend this dream to others.
-
08-18-19 10:53 #6825Senior Member

Posts: 255She's been advertising on the Chicago board the past few months.
Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 10:47 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 255Thanks for the info
I have been texting with her, but communication has been spotty at best. Rates are quite good, but she just told me this morning she doesn't do outcall, even thought her ad says she does. Now that I know about her incall set-up and the non-kissing, I will stop perusing.
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 10:17 #6823Senior Member

Posts: 85Sierra Rose
Probably the same guy that had the $1000 worth of I. O. you's to her and then got his van stolen.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-19 08:41 #6822Senior Member

Posts: 484Lexi
She told me she was a CNA. Not RN. Nice girl. Not a user. Does this for extra cash. Can't get a real job due to felony convictions. BBBJ no CIM. Budget friendly. I have seen her a handful of times.
Originally Posted by Slugo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






