Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 197
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47

    LaCrosse Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by WisFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    There are 3 places in La Crosse. The Asion Massage is closed for Covid reasons. That has been my fav. The table Shower is worth trying once to see if you like it. It's a nice way to clean up before going home. The Oriental massage has also treated me right on my one visit. Today I hit Always Sunny on Pearl. Massage was fantastic. The girl was pretty cute. But she used the word Professional with me. Nothing but a great massage and really nice therapist. BUT, I wished I had gone to the Oriental. Maybe I will hit the place I. SPARTA tomorrow.
    Thank you for the update. Let us know how it goes in sparta.

    Any of these locations provide happy or more endings?

  2. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishung  [View Original Post]
    I'll have a bit of time coming to town, looking for a safe yet satisfying massage. Calm and safe is only requirement. Considering one of these two, any help would be great.
    There are 3 places in La Crosse. The Asion Massage is closed for Covid reasons. That has been my fav. The table Shower is worth trying once to see if you like it. It's a nice way to clean up before going home. The Oriental massage has also treated me right on my one visit. Today I hit Always Sunny on Pearl. Massage was fantastic. The girl was pretty cute. But she used the word Professional with me. Nothing but a great massage and really nice therapist. BUT, I wished I had gone to the Oriental. Maybe I will hit the place I. SPARTA tomorrow.

  3. #45

    La Crosse

    Can anyone point me to a safe and satisfying massage parlor in la crosse.

  4. #44

    Anything UTR happening right now?

    Coming to town for a long weekend and would love to find something going on somewhere. Anyone know of any behind the scenes happenings going on still with the shutdown?

  5. #43

    Oriental Massage or Always Sunny Massage?

    I'll have a bit of time coming to town, looking for a safe yet satisfying massage. Calm and safe is only requirement. Considering one of these two, any help would be great.

  6. #42

    Sparta

    Stop on my way into Lacrosse last week, and meet a middle age lady. Very friendly and gave a good massage. Nice to look and. There was another lady giving a massage in the first room and someone else walked in while there but didn't seem to bother my lady. Worth the trip!!

  7. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgers74  [View Original Post]
    The place in Sparta is still open. I had a session today (8/31/19). Rubmaps made the same error in April, showing the La Crosse place on Pearl Street was closed when, in fact, it was still open. Perhaps one of the local massage competitors is providing Rubmaps with incorrect information in an attempt to gain an advantage.
    Thanks for the update. Still status quo at that place?

  8. #40

    Sparta

    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    Has the massage parlor in Sparta closed down?

    On another site it states it is closed. Did they get busted, move locations, or just close down because of not making any money?

    You can PM if you wish with info.

    Thanks.
    The place in Sparta is still open. I had a session today (8/31/19). Rubmaps made the same error in April, showing the La Crosse place on Pearl Street was closed when, in fact, it was still open. Perhaps one of the local massage competitors is providing Rubmaps with incorrect information in an attempt to gain an advantage.

  9. #39

    Sparta?

    Has the massage parlor in Sparta closed down?

    On another site it states it is closed. Did they get busted, move locations, or just close down because of not making any money?

    You can PM if you wish with info.

    Thanks.

  10. #38

    Visit

    In town tomorrow night for one night I know not to go on Pearl Street would you recommend State Road or loser blvd.

  11. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    60 + 120 a few minutes of HJ, but not even close to finish. Then a lot of talking about uncle LEO and then asking if I still wanted to cum with a few minutes left. I had to finish the job myself.
    Pretty much the same experience for me. I got her digits too and talked to her about something private but she wasn't going to do full service or a BJ. I do partially agree on the elder though watching and listening to the session. She kept the door slightly open the entire session. Part of it I think is also on her. Teasing you letting you finger her and her rubbing you to get a bigger tip and expecting more but nothing happens but LEO talk. Maybe one day someone will get lucky with her but I would rather spend my time and money on a absolute person who will deliver the goods. Thanks for share your experience. Your not the only one.

  12. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Gariador  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Did she do anything for you? HJ? BJ?
    60 + 120 a few minutes of HJ, but not even close to finish. Then a lot of talking about uncle LEO and then asking if I still wanted to cum with a few minutes left. I had to finish the job myself.

  13. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area today. I stopped at the place across from Buzzard Billy's also. The cute young one is super hot IMO. Hotter than I've seen at any WI AMP. I'm claiming elder abuse and not delivering on agreed terms though. LOL.

    Her back rub technique with her bare belly on your back and grinding her pelvic bone into your butt is damn good. I was eating her snatch and fingering her pussy very early into the massage and I said I wanted full service. We had a short discussion about how naughty I am and why. We made an agreement and I was ready to go.

    She seemed skittish about mamasan walking up and down the hall outside and wouldn't hold up her end of the agreement. Then proceeded to talk about the police drama at the place and various other things until she said BTW you have 5 minutes. Do you still want to cum? I paid WAYYYYYY too much for a SS with visual aides. BTW. I also got digits. Which doesn't help if I live 3+ hours away.

    I also stopped in Sparta at Harmony. Got a very old lady with bad teeth. Massage was OK. Plenty of UTC roaming, but no FIV.
    What was the damage? Did she do anything for you? HJ? BJ?

  14. #34
    I was in the area today. I stopped at the place across from Buzzard Billy's also. The cute young one is super hot IMO. Hotter than I've seen at any WI AMP. I'm claiming elder abuse and not delivering on agreed terms though. LOL.

    Her back rub technique with her bare belly on your back and grinding her pelvic bone into your butt is damn good. I was eating her snatch and fingering her pussy very early into the massage and I said I wanted full service. We had a short discussion about how naughty I am and why. We made an agreement and I was ready to go.

    She seemed skittish about mamasan walking up and down the hall outside and wouldn't hold up her end of the agreement. Then proceeded to talk about the police drama at the place and various other things until she said BTW you have 5 minutes. Do you still want to cum? I paid WAYYYYYY too much for a SS with visual aides. BTW. I also got digits. Which doesn't help if I live 3+ hours away.

    I also stopped in Sparta at Harmony. Got a very old lady with bad teeth. Massage was OK. Plenty of UTC roaming, but no FIV.

  15. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepInGreek  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in here when I was in town last week. The first night I was told to come in and when I got there I was told by the young cute girl she was too busy and to come back tomorrow. I went back the next night and was met by the older but still hot lady. She put me in the front room behind a bunch of curtains, very strange. I though it was going to go down hill from there but it turned out ok. They were very busy and I waited for what seemed to be about 20/30 minutes when the cute girl came in and gave me a light caressing and said she was sorry about the wait and would be just a little bit longer. Now I always start off uncovered and tell them I'm fine as is, if they are ok with it. I feel it's an ice breaker and helps me determine the outcome.

    The young cute one came back and apologized about the wait and started to cover me up, I told her I was ok if she was and she said ok it will make things more sexy. Things got better from there. The massage was not great but the groping was, I ended up with her number and a little drama. So in short, I think there is plenty more to be had.

    Pm me if you want to know about the drama, but it's not really a big deal.
    Heading that way soon. Can you pm location and drama to me? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape