The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11491

    Lynn

    I do not know why more people don't discuss this Richmond gem. She is thick, but very accommodating. Everything covered but still enjoyable. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/537348373368.

  2. #11490

    Suzee

    I remember the Suzee from Courthouse and Hull too, she was awesome and I lost contact with her. I would love to reconnect if someone can PM me. Thanks.

  3. #11489
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningWood58  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same that used to work a hotel and hull and courthouse? I called and texted the number I have and sadly no response.
    No it isn't. She's always been in tri cities.

  4. #11488
    Quote Originally Posted by TBonz123  [View Original Post]
    Saw Suzee today. Great time as always. She said she could use a little help today. For the correct donation the sky is the limit. Took a few pics if you haven't seen her in a minute.
    Man she has been around a while but still looks awesome. Definitely one of my favorites that I haven't seen in a little while.

  5. #11487
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningWood58  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same that used to work a hotel and hull and courthouse? I called and texted the number I have and sadly no response.
    I believe he's talking about the one in Colonial heights but the spelling. I do remember the other one and wondered what ever happened to her. She was one of my first working ladies.

  6. #11486

    Suzee

    Is this the same that used to work a hotel and hull and courthouse? I called and texted the number I have and sadly no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by TBonz123  [View Original Post]
    Saw Suzee today. Great time as always. She said she could use a little help today. For the correct donation the sky is the limit. Took a few pics if you haven't seen her in a minute.

  7. #11485

    Suzee

    Quote Originally Posted by TBonz123  [View Original Post]
    Saw Suzee today. Great time as always. She said she could use a little help today. For the correct donation the sky is the limit. Took a few pics if you haven't seen her in a minute.
    Is her son still living with her?

  8. #11484

    Mila

    I satisfied my curiosity and saw Mila this week at her in-call in Oregon Hill. She is as advertised, BBW as she is pictured, freshly showered and very friendly in person. I opted for. 5 hr with a good quality tease and groping combined with a BBBJTC. Maybe a repeat but that's on me not her.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1147300

  9. #11483

    Suzee

    Saw Suzee today. Great time as always. She said she could use a little help today. For the correct donation the sky is the limit. Took a few pics if you haven't seen her in a minute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E8EA7889-F165-4774-BDCE-E9C9B9DC3E75.jpg‎   6A92261D-292A-47E5-92E7-4A9846665318.jpg‎  

  10. #11482
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's a central VA local but seemingly works Florida and the NC Outer Banks too. Does anyone have any 1st hand experience? If you know something, PM me, but if you don't. DON'T.

    I'll post a review once I've had her bent over.
    I have not seen her or and ad but would surely be interested in meeting with get and sharing my experience also. Does she have an ad?

  11. #11481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Does anyone know her? I have questions

    She's a central VA local but seemingly works Florida and the NC Outer Banks too. Does anyone have any 1st hand experience? If you know something, PM me, but if you don't. DON'T.

    I'll post a review once I've had her bent over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190818-120008.jpg‎  

  12. #11480
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Ghost from the past, I got a text out of the blue that suzee was back at home. She is a little thicker now but I actually think she looks even better than I remembered, same digits as in the past.
    She will be busy. LOL.

  13. #11479

    Alyse

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    Link? Or search term?
    Agreed she is alot of fun and a total sweetheart, I won't go into too many details but definitely make sure I see her when she's in town.

    Just google wife share poker party and that will get you to her most popular video and from there you can find her others, the French maid one is my favorite.

  14. #11478
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynuma  [View Original Post]
    I have met Alyse off Ave-x years ago...She has a hot vid on porn hub where she takes on a BBC while her male friend shoot the vid.
    Link? Or search term?

  15. #11477

    Redhead willis

    Finally after months I decided to go to she this hoe but it wasn't to hard to contact her today might be because it was daytime the usual donations when I get there she was walking in the hallways of the hotel wearing jeans she has an ass too big for someone white girl and for her figure 5'1" unfortunately the life of hotel didn't go well with her she looks a little worn but she is cute no too bad service and I didn't have any issues in my visit don't expect a high escort experience she is more like willis or midlo hoe.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/850502476725

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape